6 hours ago, TyrTheBull said:

Is it allowed to know whats in the works and future plans?

Sure..... First of  all we are working on the Wiesel MK20, while optimising the TOW- Wiesel. 

Whats Next is Not definetly fix, but i guess it will be another Version of the Tpz Fuchs with Ground- Radar ( called PARA  ) or any of the wheeled (soft ) Vehicles ( Wolf, Unimok or 5t. ). Thats the Plans vor now. They can change anytime, but i dont think so. 

We have more to come. 2 - 3 more Vehicles we are Working on, but they are in such an early state right now, i dont want to Name for the Moment. 

• Like 3

Redd'n'Tank Vehicles 1.2.51

Changelog:
Version 1.2.51
- Fixed Wiesel can now be dropped via parachute from ViV-transport

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1128145626

• Like 1

Would you ever consider making the Mowag Piranha III since you're so good at making different variants and implementing mechanics, it would be perfect for your style and I think people would agree a proper Mowag is missed. Just a question/request/suggestion :)

6 hours ago, TyrTheBull said:

Would you ever consider making the Mowag Piranha III since you're so good at making different variants and implementing mechanics, it would be perfect for your style and I think people would agree a proper Mowag is missed. Just a question/request/suggestion :)

At the moment not, to be honest.

Got an bugg on the Fuchs, when the Driver is alone the smoke dispensers work fine but if another person gets in the vehicle the smoke dispensers will not function.

13 hours ago, Ghostworrior said:

Got an bugg on the Fuchs, when the Driver is alone the smoke dispensers work fine but if another person gets in the vehicle the smoke dispensers will not function.

That's a known Arma bug with modded vehicles I think. If the bug appears, you have to leave the vehilce and the commander (or the one who has the smoke, in case of the fuchs the driver,  has to get in first, than it should works fine.

Soon there will be addition to the family.

SXYIIlX.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Update 1.3.62

3NcxtWs.jpg

Redd'n'Tank Vehicles 1.3.62

Changelog:
Version 1.3.62
- Added Wiesel 1A4 MK20
- Added ACRE2 SEM90 Rack with two SEM70 to all vehicles
- Added support for virtual garage to all vehicles
- Added new optics for all weapons
- Changed all optics and separated day and night vision from thermal vision
- Changed MG3 250 rounds magazine to 120 rounds
- Changed Wiesel TOW now has 6 shots
- Changed Wiesel interior engine sound
- Changed reload animation for all Milan weapons
- Fixed Wiesel TOW can now be slingloaded again
- Cleaned all configs from unnecessary entries

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@T4nk are you going to include a variant with the stingers mounted on each side of the guns?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

@T4nk are you going to include a variant with the stingers mounted on each side of the guns?

We decided once to only build stuff that was actually in Service. As far as we know, the variant with mounted Stingers was just Prototype. So sry but , no! 

8 minutes ago, T4nk said:

We decided once to only build stuff that was actually in Service. As far as we know, the variant with mounted Stingers was just Prototype. So sry but , no! 

I can appreciate your decision, but this is the Armaverse so it could actual exist :f:

21 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

I can appreciate your decision, but this is the Armaverse so it could actual exist :f:

lol , you are right! But it is not only my decision.... so, no Promises! 

• Thanks 2

This is so awesome!

Seeing as you're doing Bundeswehr(?) vehicles etc, I presume a Leopard 2 variant may be in the works? Pardon if this has been answered before.

Big fan of vehicle warfare and this coming up alongside the tank DLC not being far out brings me great joy!

Well, I guess they aren't to keen on making things twice, since there  is  a quality Leo 2 in the Bwmod.

2 hours ago, heavygunner said:

Well, I guess they aren't to keen on making things twice, since there  is  a quality Leo 2 in the Bwmod.

Thats correct;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is an issue with the the ffv positions in all vehicles at the moment. Will upload a fix this evening to steam. 

• Like 1

Update is out now

Version 1.3.64
- Fixed broken FFV positions
- Fixed Marder broken sandbags

• Like 1

Another projekt we want to share with you is the BO105_PAH. It will be also available with a "spetial" Painting.

-WIP-

The Model itself is from Rockn_Roller ( Member of the TTT - Community ) and we want say thank you very much for this beautyfull Helicopter!

DhaSjuw.png

5fsTWbZ.png

ir7hGqb.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, T4nk said:

Another projekt we want to share with you is the BO105_PAH

Very much looking forward to see if you guys handle aircraft with the same mastery and precision that you bring to the table for vehicles!