7 hours ago, Reddiem said:

This wouldn't work, because of the positions of the "winkelspiegel" in the fuchs. they have to be in direct line of sight for the driver, but have you tried looking through the optics model ? driver and co-driver have them both.

Are the positions in the Marder so much different than in the Fuchs!? I can’t take a look on it this days but I will at the weekend! Did u or someone else notify that the camolight in the Fuchs is not really working! Or have u fixed it! At least with the front camolight switched on it is completely the same than  without! And from the outside also there is nothing to see! At least with a NV u should see the light but nothing to see!

10 minutes ago, THS_EagleOne_GER said:

Are the positions in the Marder so much different than in the Fuchs!? I can’t take a look on it this days but I will at the weekend! Did u or someone else notify that the camolight in the Fuchs is not really working! Or have u fixed it! At least with the front camolight switched on it is completely the same than  without! And from the outside also there is nothing to see! At least with a NV u should see the light but nothing to see!

The front camp light isnt really an reflector light, its just an emersive face

The Wiesel TOW looks awesome! Can't wait to see the Wiesel MK20!

Will we see other variants such as the Wiesel Ozelot or any of the Wiesel II variants.

Great Work Though! I love this mod!

On 4.1.2018 at 2:09 PM, Agoost said:

The Wiesel TOW looks awesome! Can't wait to see the Wiesel MK20!

Will we see other variants such as the Wiesel Ozelot or any of the Wiesel II variants.

Great Work Though! I love this mod!

Thx a lot! But i have to say sorry, no Wiesel 2 Variants in Plan for now. The Ozelot is something i have in Mind too, but i can´t make any Promises.

Woodland, winter and desert is ready now:

Vy7WNvw.jpg

XU4y6fy.jpg

C4jOoDh.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Looking forward to dropping one of those Wiesel's on a parachute :D
Just a heads up, on the armaholic page the Fuchs is not yet listed under "features" of the mod.

Question, you guys plan to make Leopard 1 and Leopard 2 family?

Hey guys,

After giving the Milan weapons, both static and mounted on your vehicles, a thorough test, I'd like to share some thoughts and suggestions.

- On the Fuchs Milan and the Marder, when aiming down the sight of the launcher, the bearing display on the right works but the symbolic clock pointer doesn't. On the static weapon that indicator works as intended.

- After using up all the ammo in the static Milan, I disassembled it and reassembled it with a new "Tube" item. The ammo was still depleted. I don't know if there's a way to fix that

- Suggestion: Make the Milan tube a launcher instead of a backpack and give the static weapon 1 missile by default. Add the option to be reloaded by another "Tube" item. That way the ammo capacity more realistically reflects what you can actually carry in the field and I feel like you guys do care about realism. :D

- When getting out of the static Milan, you end up turned around by 180° and about 30 cm in the air. In reality, to leave a static weapon like this you would just crawl back and stand up, not turn around and it's kind of irritating if you quickly have to move or act after leaving the weapon.

- I like the fact that you can see your rifle dropped next to the static emplacement if you enter it!

Thanks for reading, It'd be nice if you could take a look at these few items when you find the time between all the rodents you're working on right now :D

Best regards,

runy888

17 hours ago, runy888 said:

Hey guys,

After giving the Milan weapons, both static and mounted on your vehicles, a thorough test, I'd like to share some thoughts and suggestions.

- On the Fuchs Milan and the Marder, when aiming down the sight of the launcher, the bearing display on the right works but the symbolic clock pointer doesn't. On the static weapon that indicator works as intended.

- After using up all the ammo in the static Milan, I disassembled it and reassembled it with a new "Tube" item. The ammo was still depleted. I don't know if there's a way to fix that

- Suggestion: Make the Milan tube a launcher instead of a backpack and give the static weapon 1 missile by default. Add the option to be reloaded by another "Tube" item. That way the ammo capacity more realistically reflects what you can actually carry in the field and I feel like you guys do care about realism. :D

- When getting out of the static Milan, you end up turned around by 180° and about 30 cm in the air. In reality, to leave a static weapon like this you would just crawl back and stand up, not turn around and it's kind of irritating if you quickly have to move or act after leaving the weapon.

- I like the fact that you can see your rifle dropped next to the static emplacement if you enter it!

Thanks for reading, It'd be nice if you could take a look at these few items when you find the time between all the rodents you're working on right now :D

Best regards,

runy888

1. This is because the indicator show the direction of the "mainturret". In case of the Marder it is clear what the main turret is, in case of the Fuchs the MG3 is the mainturret. The number shows the direction of the Milan. Not ideal to be honest, I will have a look, maybe I find another solution.

2. Good idea and already done ;) The "Tube" is still a backpack, but now it carries the ammo. At the moment I will let the amount of ammo the way it was, maybe take care about later.

3. Thanks, there was a spelling mistake in the memorypoints

4. Thanks ;)

Why does MILAN Missile have speed 270 m/s instead 210 m/s?

Version 1.2.50 is out now and brings you the Wiesel 1A2 TOW (aka the go-kart):

Fw5UdND.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1128145626

Version 1.2.50
- Added Wiesel 1A2 TOW
- Changed Milan static backpack now carries the ammo for static milan
- Fixed MG3 soundshader
- Fixed MK20 soundshader
- Fixed Milan soundshader
- Fixed error in Fuchs stringtable.xml
- Fixed spelling mistake in Static Milan memorypoints "pos_gunner" and "pos_gunner_dir"

• Like 3

18 hours ago, shurka said:

Why does MILAN Missile have speed 270 m/s instead 210 m/s?

Good question ;)

The Milan on the Fuchs doesn't work correctly. After launch you can't control it so it flies straigth.

Other than that, really amazing vehicles! Love the Wiesel.

1 hour ago, Fl3rian said:

The Milan on the Fuchs doesn't work correctly. After launch you can't control it so it flies straigth.

cannot confirm this, sry.

2 hours ago, Fl3rian said:

Works fine for me as well. You running any other mods?

Congratulations on the release guys! Really looking forward to using these tankettes in an operation.

Some small issues I have encountered while testing:
- When driving the Wiesel, pressing W a single time will result in the vehicle rolling forward at 7 kph. This state does not end when the engine is turned off.

- Hate to be a smartass here, but wikipedia lists the ammo capacity of the Wiesel TOW as "6 plus 1 missile in the launcher". Considering that there is no missile in the launcher before you enter it, that still makes 6, not 4. :P

- Again, Wikipedia names the turning angles of the tube launcher as "45° to the sides", in the mod you can turn 30° to the left and 15° to the right but I'm guessing that is because otherwise the commanders' arms would snap so that's ok.

- The engine sounds are great. Awesome to hear you've made custom ones again unlike many other mod authors who just use vanilla sounds. But please, please tune down that high pitch screeching noise! It may be accurate but I can't imagine a 2-3 hour operation as a crew of that thing without having PTSD afterwards :D

Also one question, is there a way to make the Loader ... nessecary? Like only being able to reload the launcher if someone's in the loader seat? Because right now you can rock the show with just two people and the loader will have a very, very boring time if you use the vehicle for what it's designed for which is, I'm guessing, long range fighting against enemy armor.

Thanks a bunch and best regards,

runy

i can't figure it out, how to use the rangefinder in the milan. range display always says: Range - - -

29 minutes ago, madpat3 said:

i can't figure it out, how to use the rangefinder in the milan. range display always says: Range - - -

Depends on  your key-binding.... but i guess T or TAB

On 18.1.2018 at 5:50 PM, runy888 said:

Congratulations on the release guys! Really looking forward to using these tankettes in an operation.

Some small issues I have encountered while testing:
- When driving the Wiesel, pressing W a single time will result in the vehicle rolling forward at 7 kph. This state does not end when the engine is turned off.

- Hate to be a smartass here, but wikipedia lists the ammo capacity of the Wiesel TOW as "6 plus 1 missile in the launcher". Considering that there is no missile in the launcher before you enter it, that still makes 6, not 4. :P

- Again, Wikipedia names the turning angles of the tube launcher as "45° to the sides", in the mod you can turn 30° to the left and 15° to the right but I'm guessing that is because otherwise the commanders' arms would snap so that's ok.

- The engine sounds are great. Awesome to hear you've made custom ones again unlike many other mod authors who just use vanilla sounds. But please, please tune down that high pitch screeching noise! It may be accurate but I can't imagine a 2-3 hour operation as a crew of that thing without having PTSD afterwards :D

Also one question, is there a way to make the Loader ... nessecary? Like only being able to reload the launcher if someone's in the loader seat? Because right now you can rock the show with just two people and the loader will have a very, very boring time if you use the vehicle for what it's designed for which is, I'm guessing, long range fighting against enemy armor.

Thanks a bunch and best regards,

runy

Hi and thx for your well written Reports....

All the Bugs that have being reported to us till now are already known by us. In most cases we cannot do a Thing about it. 

It seems the Physics in ARMA are Not made for such small Vehicles. At least in the Category " Tank ". We had a lot of changing parameters and Testing.... this is the most stable state Redd could give the Wiesel. And spetially he tried hard, believe me. :) 

About the Angles of the TOW.... its because of the Playermodel... so you are right. 

Your issue with the loader will Not be Addressed, sry.  But even if we give him the ability to load..... he has to push one Button.... thats it.... and the work Redd has to put in, isnt worth it. 

Btw.... in my Community the loader would definetly get enough to do... Radio - communication spotting and so on....

The Amount of Rockets and the ugly high pitched sound is something we have a look at, while we are Working on the MK 20. 

Sry for bad Englisch... ( not really my Language) ;)

All the best! Hope you have Fun with our Vehicles anyway. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T4nk said:

Hi and thx for your well written Reports....

All the Bugs that have being reported to us till now are already known by us. In most cases we cannot do a Thing about it. 

It seems the Physics in ARMA are Not made for such small Vehicles. At least in the Category " Tank ". We had a lot of changing parameters and Testing.... this is the most stable state Redd could give the Wiesel. And spetially he tried hard, believe me. :) 

About the Angles of the TOW.... its because of the Playermodel... so you are right. 

Your issue with the loader will Not be Addressed, sry.  But even if we give him the ability to load..... he has to push one Button.... thats it.... and the work Redd has to put in, isnt worth it. 

Btw.... in my Community the loader would definetly get enough to do... Radio - communication spotting and so on....

The Amount of Rockets and the ugly high pitched sound is something we have a look at, while we are Working on the MK 20. 

Sry for bad Englisch... ( not really my Language) ;)

All the best! Hope you have Fun with our Vehicles anyway. 

Thanks for clarifying and considering my suggestions! Definitely gonna have some fun with 'em ;)

Best regards,

runy