Does anyone have the ASM.exe file they can send me? I have the addon, but don't have the executable anymore and it was a really useful tool to see what was happening on the server.

12 hours ago, kremator said:

Was it ever updated for 64 bit ?  Useless now if not :(

I don't use 64-bit Arma, so it isn't for me :)

On 9/11/2017 at 8:41 AM, dedmen said:

What ASM.exe? The serverside server thingy. or the Desktop tool?#

This is probably what you are searching for: https://github.com/dayz9998jp/ASM

Open-source remake of the desktop client: https://github.com/dedmen/ArmaServerMonitor

No it wasn't updated for x64. That is on my todolist theoretically.. But... Free time...

The actual application you can monitor the servers with. I have all the other files (I just forgot to backup the executable off my old server), so now I have all the monitoring in place, just no way to actually view it!

The ASM.exe file thats on the dayz9998jp location must be an old version, because it doesn't seem to be compatible with my current files. The information is skewed (it says I have 410,000CPS on a headless client).

13 minutes ago, 3LGStevo said:

The actual application you can monitor the servers with. I have all the other files (I just forgot to backup the executable off my old server), so now I have all the monitoring in place, just no way to actually view it!

The ASM.exe file thats on the dayz9998jp location must be an old version, because it doesn't seem to be compatible with my current files. The information is skewed (it says I have 410,000CPS on a headless client).

Yeah I linked my ArmaServerMonitor project. That is a rewrite of the clientside application using Qt. It's a bit crusty and doesn't look as nice as the original. but it works.

5 minutes ago, dedmen said:

Yeah I linked my ArmaServerMonitor project. That is a rewrite of the clientside application using Qt. It's a bit crusty and doesn't look as nice as the original. but it works.

Yeah, not going to lie... haven't a clue what any of that stuff is, or what QT is. Haven't you just got an executable you can distribute after the build?

23 minutes ago, 3LGStevo said:

Yeah, not going to lie... haven't a clue what any of that stuff is, or what QT is. Haven't you just got an executable you can distribute after the build?

Apparently that thing has an edit box to enter the IP address.. Completly forgot :D
Uh.. The source on Github is not the source I have on my PC :D

https://mega.nz/#!J0tHAYDa!95ICct767e60Zqf3mRJo2I1R_2thXwcN6JnbQLadnII

Straight from compiler to application. Didn't do a test connect as I don't have a ASM server currently.. But should work I guess

Hello, this link is what I'm going to post about the last version of @ASM that we have on our server and it worked until before leaving the update for the x64 version of ArmA3.

https://mega.nz/#!soJjhYTJ!RPwxSjjMmZk7gNHhIpSFkn7Hfyw9Kj5NE4cdTU3EULA

I hope it helped you.

dedmen, I tried on our server and could not connect using 127.0.0.1:24000
Is there something I can test and / or need as an add-on?

Thank you!

[CCT] Daniel

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Arghbra said:

Hello, this link is what I'm going to post about the last version of @ASM that we have on our server and it worked until before leaving the update for the x64 version of ArmA3.

https://mega.nz/#!soJjhYTJ!RPwxSjjMmZk7gNHhIpSFkn7Hfyw9Kj5NE4cdTU3EULA

I hope it helped you.

dedmen, I tried on our server and could not connect using 127.0.0.1:24000
Is there something I can test and / or need as an add-on?

Thank you!

[CCT] Daniel

You're a diamond, mate!

I've been searching for this for weeks to try and get some performance monitoring in place again over my headless clients!

• Thanks 1

Wow. Will try this. I've still got a folder with some ASM stuff in it.

@Tankbuster there i think is some newer Monitor app, at least thats what i think when looking at some of the vast differences between the features of my Monitor app and the features of the linux port. But i included the App from somewhere earlier in this thread. It definetly works with that (just not the Net and Disk IO, if someone can help me there that would be a charm)

Just a small thing to note, as i had not changed the Monitor Application it self the RAm usage is still 32bit so it can show something like 180MB usage thats due to the fact that it goes to 0 after 4096MB.

If there is someone that can recreate the Graphs to look like freds, i happily would help to get the values needed.