Any plans to make this map any larger? 4x4km is a little tight to work with.

17 hours ago, 1LT J. Shaw said:

Any plans to make this map any larger? 4x4km is a little tight to work with.

Not at the moment however if it becomes something a lot of people want / are interessted in I might consider expanding it.

i'm really liking your use of those Em_buildings. one thing i would like to see is a decent sized urban area using those buildings.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jdingo said:

i'm really liking your use of those Em_buildings. one thing i would like to see is a decent sized urban area using those buildings.

I'll see what I can do in the future :smile_o:

For anyone curious, the map is not out of development, i'm simply taking a break and waiting for it to be released on A3 Launcher so I can get a bigger audience to help me with future suggestions / bug fixes.

On 10/2/2017 at 9:21 AM, cookies2432 said:

Not at the moment however if it becomes something a lot of people want / are interessted in I might consider expanding it.

Anything larger would be awesome, 8 x 8 with a decently large town is about perfect

19 hours ago, CPT J. Shaw said:

Anything larger would be awesome, 8 x 8 with a decently large town is about perfect

I'll think about it :smile_o:

Just a small update: I'm thinking about increasing the size of this map up to the scale where it will be around the size of chernarus, maybe a little smaller (8 x 8 km). Will be posting updates once i've fully decided.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2017 at 6:19 PM, cookies2432 said:

Just a small update: I'm thinking about increasing the size of this map up to the scale where it will be around the size of chernarus, maybe a little smaller (8 x 8 km). Will be posting updates once i've fully decided.

Any news? :)

2 hours ago, Verdet said:

Any news? :)

My bad for not saying anything for 3 months. I have stopped working on the map at this time sadly. It might be something I return to in the future but sadly I do not have the time right now as i'm now a map developer for arma 3 life.

Would there be an interesst in a summer version of Ergon County with more areas and city expansions added?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i'm still interested in big urban areas using all of those custom buildings and i think a summer version would open up more mission possibilities.

4 hours ago, cookies2432 said:

Would there be an interesst in a summer version of Ergon County with more areas and city expansions added?

I'd love to see that!!

I want to flag something I noticed and for your consideration. Picture 7 on previous page shows at left side a cliff face with loads of rocky features. But amazingly at right shows equally steep face but is totally smooth and white. Looks very unrealistic, needs some blending.

Alright, i'll see what I can do. 

On 2018-03-14 at 9:45 AM, lightspeed_aust said:

I want to flag something I noticed and for your consideration. Picture 7 on previous page shows at left side a cliff face with loads of rocky features. But amazingly at right shows equally steep face but is totally smooth and white. Looks very unrealistic, needs some blending.

Thank you for pointing this out, i'll have a look at it.