So hi all guys, today i release a new addons after those 2 poses pack, this time is about retexture and in particular of the great JSOC mod from Road Runner. 

So what this mod is about? Well i retexture the field pants to looks like jeans and i made a custom nohq and rvmats for them.

For now the jeans are only available with shirt in AOR1 and MC but in future updates i will make also other camos. 

And they are available only with with only 2 sleeves variation as only 2 uniforms in the mod have field pants so please don't ask me to make other variants with jeans as it require to change model stuff.

Just forget to say that the mod need the original JSOC mod installed as it is a requirements guys

20170902172729_1.jpg

20170902172908_1.jpg

20170902180311_1.jpg

20170902180234_1.jpg

There are some tweaks to do on them but i feel like they can be released. Hope you guys will enjoy that small addon :D

A big thanks goes to Road Runner that allowed me to release this mod and that helped me out with Rvmats

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsxgmu67m0ynzsg/%40Direone_jsoc_jeans.rar?dl=0

• Like 19

1 hour ago, kromkastor said:

nice retexture I look forward to using this in game, have a good one.

Thanks man, don't expect nothing too great, it's just a thing i made for me at start but as some people asked for it and i had green light from road runner to release it i decided to share it with the community :D but anyway enjoy it dude!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

Awesome look! Thanks to you and Roadrunner!

Thanks a lot corky!! :D 

These look pretty damn good man, you can't beat a pair of classic blues! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I'd tone down the nohq a tad, it makes the jeans texture look a bit too rough :f:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, road runner said:

I'd tone down the nohq a tad, it makes the jeans texture look a bit too rough :f:

Yeah i think that i will do that later thanks buddy :D and i will maybe update it soon with other camo/solid colors 

• Like 1

downloaded this and for some reason my player is becoming invisible when i put on the uniform. anyone else with this issue?

2 hours ago, MrGalaxy said:

downloaded this and for some reason my player is becoming invisible when i put on the uniform. anyone else with this issue?

Do you have the required dependency enabled?

As mentioned several times in recent weeks/months, I've retired from making A3 addons and have deleted everything from steam, if anyone wishes to upload JSOC to their own steam workshop, knock yourselves out, just credit as per normal.