Loohney

FREE SERVER SPONSORING FOR YOUR PROJECT!

Dear Exile Community,
Today i've got something special for one of you!

My team and I have a spare dedicated server left from our previous project and we're looking into giving it to someone who is able to build and lead an awesome and hopefully huge
exile project and community! So, do you have some ideas for an awesome exile project, or already have a project running and want to expand to a bigger server, then keep on reading! :)

The server you'll be getting

You're probably asking yourself now:"What does it cost? What do you want?"
Well, we actually want nothing, but we do have some requirements.

Requirements

• re/Naming the project so that it gets an recall value and players will be like:"Ohh, yeah lets play on Exiliron (just an example)!"
  • Website, forum (we will provide this), and a teamspeak server! This will help growing a bigger community.
  • Every Map you want except for Altis and Stratis!
  • Mainly PVE but with a PVP Area with better loot!
  • No Pay2Win, everything that is in the Donator Shop needs to be available by normal playing too!

!!! One thing that is really important to us !!!
Commitment! If you know that you won't have much time working on the server because of your work/school and your real life than you should probably take care of those things first instead
of thinking about creating and leading an exile project. That means, only apply to this sponsorship when you're confident to invest some time, that you really have, into this project. Also, if you don't
have a lot of knowledge in arma3, exile and administrating and programming for such a server we probably won't choose you! We want to give this server to those who are really able to get the most out of it.

Other things needs to be discussed out in a teamspeak conversation.

How can you apply to this sponsorship?

• PM me here in the arma3 forums with some information about you (age, occupation,where you live, knowledge regarding arma 3 (sqf, etc)).
  • Email me: loohney@gmail.com

Thats it!
Hope that someone will take the chance. :)

Regards,
Loohney