chammy

Ok need help with the sound shaders and config. Will offer a compensation

Admins,  if this is in the wrong place please let me know or you can move it, thank you.

But I am not sure if I had posted to offer to pay anyone who can create a template for me. Yes, I have been for along time, trying to create a sound mod for ArmA3 that is compatible with other mods but honestly I have no time to sit and try and figure out the coding and all. I had help from others and I really appreciate it but I just do not have time with 2 kids plus a 1 year old, plus an adoptee, work, and school. I just need a template and some guidance till I am done, at least to have a backing on what I can do trial and error runs as I go along. I was directed to DevHeaven but those guys seem to busy and annoyed with me. At this point I want to make this for the community to share but it seems it might just be for my own enjoyment. But I have left ArmA2 CSM3 collecting dust and not finished, I need to complete something. 

So if anyone can offer a fee or something reasonable for your time I'll be happy hire someone who is honest and has time and is not vague when it comes to explaining. Its all I got from others here and its just concentration is not what I have these days :( 

I forwarded your request to some experienced sound gurus, maybe you are lucky and somebody as the time for you.

Cheers

Thanks man.