Staines

345th Soviet Uniforms Mod

345th Soviet Uniforms Mod

Thank you for checking out this page. I'm from the 345th SGVAR Arma Unit. We have made some equipment for our latest campaign, and we would like to share it with everyone, due to the unexpectedly high quality.
It is a bunch of 1970/80's Soviet equipment. We are a VDV unit at the core but we will also add equipment from other branches soon! We're super hyped to see various mod teams working on more Cold War content.

qFgYZtT.png

Features:

This mod contains uniforms, vests, backpacks and headgear to recreate the Soviet Armed Forces of the 1970s and 1980s Cold War Period.

All uniforms/gear are compatible with Red Hammer Studios style uniforms and gear.

This mod currently contains VDV and VMF equipment, but other branches are on the way. It also includes “roleplay” uniform variations that we use within the 345th SGVAR Arma 3 Unit.

If you would like a slimmed down version of this pack that does not include rank shoulder boards, I suggest you download the Soviet Armed Forces mod, which will soon be updated!

Future Plans & Bugfixes:

We plan to include full sets of Motor Rifle (MSV), and Tank/Artillery equipment – including unique uniforms  with rank variations, and unique service-appropriate gear with class variations.

The mod is currently progressing rapidly, so expect regular updates. Please report any bugs you encounter here in the thread.

Mod Contains:

• Full Set of M69 Field Uniforms (VDV), with ranks Ryadovoy to Major.
  • Full set of M69 Barracks Uniforms (VDV), with ranks Ryadovoy to Major.
  • Full set of M69 Uniforms (VMF), with ranks Ryadovoy to Major.
  • RD-54 Desentnik Backpack (With Variations)
  • RD-54 Desentnik Radio (TFAR)
  • RD-54 Backpack Pouches (With Variations) 
  • VDV Berets (Officer and Soldier) + VDV Jump Helmet
  • VMF Berets (Officer and Soldier)

Steam Workshop Download - 345th Soviet Uniforms Mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1111540071

Steam Workshop Download - Soviet Armed Forces

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=716518271

DependenciesRHSAFRF and NI Arms AK are required.

Credits:

Basher (from IFA3 Lite and Soviet Armed Forces Mod) - Basher did all the imports and 90% of the bug fixes.

Xeno (from IFA3 Lite and Forgotten Fronts) - 3D models, rigs/skin's and textures.

Aleksei - Quality control, texture streamlining and reference models.

Staines (345th SGVAR Co-Founder) - Moral support and research (useless ;) ).

Thank you to RHS and NI Arms teams for your wonderful weapons. 

• Like 18

Looks really nice! Will the uniform of other branches be added?

8 minutes ago, EHolz said:

Looks really nice! Will the uniform of other branches be added?

We're going to add Naval Infantry, Motor Rifles and Tank/Artillery uniforms. Which other branches were you thinking?

WIP R148 Backpacks.

Klbo2Ys.jpg

1Kg8Lp4.jpg

• Like 6

Exactly what you said :D This will go great with the Cold war German Armed Forces mod when it is released.

• Like 1

Cool stuff. Always good to see more variety over the different eras. 

• Like 1

Thanks for adding some Soviet cold war stuff, just what my arma 3 mod collection was missing.

It's a good time to be a Cold War junkie it seems! Hell, the folks up in Pyongyang are even recreating the real world tension! It's nice to see some more proper old school Soviet gear. Am I to understand elements of this are to be rolled into the Soviet Armed Forces mod?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

It's a good time to be a Cold War junkie it seems! Hell, the folks up in Pyongyang are even recreating the real world tension! It's nice to see some more proper old school Soviet gear. Am I to understand elements of this are to be rolled into the Soviet Armed Forces mod?

Most assets will be rolled into the Soviet Armed Forces mod, yes. The two mods are being developed in tandem just now. 

345th Soviet Uniforms Mod includes a lot of things that are, unnecessary for gameplay, such as a large amount of rank variations as well as barracks/field uniforms.

Soviet Armed Forces mod will likely only include things that you'd commonly want to use in game, to keep the file size a bit lower. 

Plus, nothing buggy will be added to the Soviet Armed Forces mod; unlike our cavalier project. 

• Like 2

VMF Black Berets coming soon.

rb0drrv.png

We'll also be adding; 

• Reworked Berets (LOD and normal map)
  • Reworked Field Uniform textures.
  • Wound textures for all uniforms.
  • Additional uniform variations (Folded Sleeves)
  • Like 13

9 hours ago, Staines said:

VMF Black Berets coming soon.

Where We Are, There is Victory !

New version is out!
JmIS0HU.png
fgfyiUk.png

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1111540071

Changelog

• Added AK 74 bayonet for RD pouches
  • Fixed rvmat files for uniform
  • Fixed uniform size
  • Fixed uniform position
  • Fixed berets distance LOD
  • Fixed field uniform material
  • Fixed field uniform texture
  • Fixed belt size
  • Fixed unweared uniform model
  • Improved jack boots bottom for all uniform
  • Improved SMDI map for all stuff
  • Improved RD 54 position
  • Improved RD 54 webbing position
  • Like 6

Красота! Спасибо / Fantastic addon! Thank you very much :thumbsup:

So, comrades, I ask forgiveness for the fact that the Naval Infantry still did not. Soviet Marines is in the process of testing, waiting for results from the comrades of the SMG project. Once this is known, the "black devils" immediately "landed". Below I will post a screenshot which I will try to make amends. It will be much more interesting.

I8Jypht.png

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Collaborationist said:

So, comrades, I ask forgiveness for the fact that the Naval Infantry still did not. Soviet Marines is in the process of testing, waiting for results from the comrades of the SMG project. Once this is known, the "black devils" immediately "landed". Below I will post a screenshot which I will try to make amends. It will be much more interesting.

I8Jypht.png

Real USSR  MSV  "Motorized rifle forces are always ready for the throw."

The Black Devils is out!

cGicbDv.png

Soviet naval infantry ready to land! Black devils will bring order to any land.In the arsenal you can find the VMF uniforms and webbings. This inlcudes the black Y-Strap, pouches and sidor. And the famous black berets. White anchors will now garnish with green school Marines. We have not forgotten about the VDV! we have added the R148 6km range backpack radio (TFAR Compat:f:). The radio has a range of 6 km, which is enough for you.

AEv0Puk.png

Hope you enjoy new update! 

Steam Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1111540071
Also, I made addon page in VK https://vk.com/soviet_armed_forces Join comrades!

y2rix5n.png

• Like 7