Hi.

How can I send some audio message in group channel, like "Get in that vehicle"?

Edit:

I mean just play a sound, no groupchat or action.

8 minutes ago, Midnighters said:

Thank you for your answer. But how do I find the radio command I wanted? ("Get in that vehicle")

I looked at the cfgRadio config but all of its messages were for MP (for example, one said "Be advised, we have a helo down" or something along that line)

Could it be this one?

configfile >> "RadioProtocolENG" >> "SentCmdGetIn"

I still don't know how to use it though.

See @Larrow's  brilliant utility in this post for finding sound file path names to reuse: 

Example snippet having player say a command voice file.  This doesn't work with sideRadio though, so if your command must be over the radio, this may not work for you.

_s = "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\ENG\Male01ENG\RadioProtocolENG\Normal\100_Commands\BoardThatVehicle.ogg";
playSound3D [_s, player];

On 8/29/2017 at 5:56 PM, johnnyboy said:

See @Larrow's  brilliant utility in this post for finding sound file path names to reuse: 

Example snippet having player say a command voice file.  This doesn't work with sideRadio though, so if your command must be over the radio, this may not work for you.

_s = "A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\data\ENG\Male01ENG\RadioProtocolENG\Normal\100_Commands\BoardThatVehicle.ogg";
playSound3D [_s, player];

these sounds afaik can be reconfigured work with a radio command defined in the description.ext

On 8/29/2017 at 0:02 PM, ColonelKernel said:

Could it be this one?

configfile >> "RadioProtocolENG" >> "SentCmdGetIn"

I still don't know how to use it though.

when pointing to a config file you need to be using CfgRadio to grab any sub entries from that.

getText(configFile >> "CfgRadio" >> "Blah" >> "Blahblah");

CfgRadio already has some pre defined radio commands that you hear regularly from AI and such.

However, if you need to retrieve a value that is defined in the description.ext:

class CfgRadio
{
	sounds[] = {};
	class ding
	{
		name = "";
		sound[] = {"\ding_ding.ogg", db-100, 1.0};
		title = "Cookies are done";
	};
};
_player commandRadio[west,"HQ",(getText(missionConfigFile >> "CfgRadio" >> "ding"))];

• Like 1