Lt. Netjak Stealth

Init: Spawn Troubleshooting on Editor Mode.

I have built a military training area in the game editor mode and its almost all ready to go live, however I cant seem to find the correct Init: in the functions menu for spawning people close to the training site. I would like to be able have people just join the live server and jump straight to the training site with a basic load out. 

You can create an easy spawn by setting the respawn settings to BASE and making an empty marker with the name of "respawn_west" for clouds and "respawn_east" for flames. If you need more details I can help further.

Thanks Eaglebyte, that worked perfectly. Now I am trying to setup a crate so when the players join they can go up to a crate and open a loadout arsenal and another with equipment and another one with ammo resupply for the firing range.  

Good afternoon!

I was curious if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I place any custom missions on my dedicated server.

I have hosted arma 3 exile servers before but dont know where to place the custom mission since I cant find any MPmissions folders on the argo DS. I currently have it set to

class TestMission01CP { template =  "MP_ARGO_CombatPatrol_01.Abel"

7 hours ago, Lt. Netjak Stealth said:

Thanks Eaglebyte, that worked perfectly. Now I am trying to setup a crate so when the players join they can go up to a crate and open a loadout arsenal and another with equipment and another one with ammo resupply for the firing range.  

You can put down any object (make it an ammo box so it resembles a place where someone would get ammo) and add the following to it's init field:

0 = ["AmmoboxInit",[this,true]] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 9:26 PM, Grumplestache said:

Good afternoon!

I was curious if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I place any custom missions on my dedicated server.

I have hosted arma 3 exile servers before but dont know where to place the custom mission since I cant find any MPmissions folders on the argo DS. I currently have it set to

class TestMission01CP { template =  "MP_ARGO_CombatPatrol_01.Abel"

make a MP missions folder .... thats all i did then added all my custom map .pbo files into it 

Hey, I am building levels and missions as well. Would you like to collaborate?