AmTheAgent

ADF Vanilla - Arma 3 Vanilla Re-Texture to Australian Defence Force FICTIONAL

gwTmjdF.jpg?1

Don't know about you, but I'm tired of running around with a US flag on my Shoulder....

A W.I.P FICTIONAL Custom re-texture of Vanilla ARMA 3 Gear with Custom CAMO's Using Color Pallettes from Altis and Tanoa + Some other classics. It's not my purpose to perfectly recreate the current ADF, this is a futiristic, fictional retexture. 

Content:

Units, Cars, Trucks, Helicopters, Light Armor, Heavy Armour, Planes and much more! taking requests!

7 Total Different Infantry Cams now :)

Requires... NOTHING! External Dependencies All removed :)

This is W.I.P, any constructive Feedback Welcomed and encouraged.

l8DNjHp.jpg?1  UIBRLMd.jpg?1 
xAnn9l0.jpg?1 BdXU26A.jpg?1

• Like 4

Steam Workshop link - meant to add to main post but it thinks I'm a Robot......

Steam Workshop

Can anyone tell me how to add PICS! It's hurting my tiny brain...

Hey @AmTheAgent

Great work on the ADF mod.

Just wondering if you had a list of the classnames? I am adding it to our Exile server & need to add classnames to missions / traders.

I have exported all the vehicles, but the clothing is going to be a slow export. I would have to export clothes / hats / weapons one at a time.

cheers mate.

Gday AmTheAgent

Don't know about you, but I'm tired of running around with a US flag on my Shoulder.... absolutely :)

Therefore, thanks so much for all your hard work releasing all this stuff! Call me weird but I actually like A3's near future fictional vibe, and these suit it absolutely perfectly. And no external dependencies, yahooooo!

• Like 2

On 22.3.2018 at 7:39 AM, tpw said:

Gday AmTheAgent

Don't know about you, but I'm tired of running around with a US flag on my Shoulder.... absolutely :)

Therefore, thanks so much for all your hard work releasing all this stuff! Call me weird but I actually like A3's near future fictional vibe, and these suit it absolutely perfectly. And no external dependencies, yahooooo!

+1 !!!!!

• Thanks 1

Hey All,

How's things?! Still enjoying the MOD? Any suggestion for new content or upgrades/fixes for current - let me know :)

G'day fellas.
2019 and STILL loving this mod! Never run without it 🤩.

Hey quick question, did anyone extract the classnames? More specifically the vehicle classnames?
I see @aussie battler added a link to an extractor, but I figured I ask if maybe there was a list before I go an extract...

Cheers in advance.