Auntystatic

battleye ace .dll errors

I sent this message to Battleye.......

Hey guys the ACE dll's in Arma 3 are constantly being blocked and its getting to a point where many of our communities are getting rid of battleye on the servers, obviously this is not a good situation but really its getting to a point where its unusable,  I see no alternative at the moment but to remove battleye until its in a stable and working condition.

Does anyone have a soloution to this? Most of our guys have tried unloading mods and re-verifying files or just constantly restarting Arma but we really need a permanant soloution to this orr an alternate anti cheat system that works.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 2

very annoying situation, recently i'm getting a lot of false positive by BE client, and not only with ACE (i.e with opentrack dll's)

solution? disable battleye :down:

It happens to me, Just keep restarting arma and watch the battleye section of the launcher. It ussally works on about the third launch

I think this has something to do with the stress that PUBG is putting on their servers. I'm no expert though.

3 hours ago, Rogue95 said:

I think this has something to do with the stress that PUBG is putting on their servers. I'm no expert though.

no, simply because these false-positive are a client-side issue