linuxmaster9

Script alternative to ALiVE?

Don't get me wrong, I found a way, but trying RAVAGE, so far I really like it. Maybe take a look at RAVAGE Mod linuxmaster9 may accomplish some of what your after, and I know for sure it is 100% compat with the ALiVE framework. 

that doesnt seem to work. The biggest conflict right now as I can see it is that when you take damage from ACE damage, it doesnt affect the Exile damage so when you die ACE style, you can DC and reconnect and Exile respawns you as you were before you died with full health.

Yes, ACE medical and Exile medical are like oil and water, no matter what you do, they just don't mix. One of the reasons the developer mentions that, countless people have tried including me, just to many moving parts.  

If there's a way to check if someone is ACE dead, it should be possible to Exiile kill them with a simple script when that happens.

most of the people who have hopped on the server as of late have initially been pissed that earplugs were replaced with Ear Plugs from ACE until they tried it out. Most of the things ACE does they were initially not liking until they actually tried it. Like replacing individual tires for example.

2 minutes ago, SpacePilotMax said:

If there's a way to check if someone is ACE dead, it should be possible to Exiile kill them with a simple script when that happens.

Perhaps. But then there would need to be a counter script that when you take Exile damage, it affects ACE and vice versa.

I had had an idea of using the Atropine for the Zombie Virus.

Wait a second. Shouldn't the damage be the same everywhere? Also, it may be wise to move this discussion into a separate platform, like Discord.

1 minute ago, SpacePilotMax said:

Wait a second. Shouldn't the damage be the same everywhere? Also, it may be wise to move this discussion into a separate platform, like Discord.

hahaha ah the jokes. gotta love the jokes.

This was the script we were talking about, so no we're not full of shit. https://github.com/kuplion/ExileZ-Mod

Fair enough. My reply was more to the notion of a script replacing ALIVE in total. Also, I was probably in a foul mood and so shouldn't have replied at all. My apologies.

22 hours ago, SpacePilotMax said:

@RCANTEC.RyanD Do you know if Exile overrides the vanilla medical system completely or adds to it?

Overrides completely 

7 hours ago, Harzach said:

Fair enough. My reply was more to the notion of a script replacing ALIVE in total. Also, I was probably in a foul mood and so shouldn't have replied at all. My apologies.

It is ok, sometimes text can be taken out of context, And at the same time, we all have those days ;-)