Oni Yen

Stuck on loading screen

My game crashed just now and since then I've been stuck on the loading screen. I tried to restart the game a couple of times and it's still like this. I even rebooted my phone and that didn't help either. I'm currently on a 20k+ veteran run, please don't tell me that it's doomed.

I'm playing on iPhone 6s, please help.

No devs can help me here? Will I have to wait for the next update to fix this issue? Seriously, this game had so much potential but it's let down by all these ridiculous bugs. One thing I can say with confidence is that this game hadn't been properly tested before its release.

The game is really good but the bugs are ruining the image of this game. One month has passed and still no update. I just hope they didn't abandoned this game.

1 minute ago, BrownChoco said:

The game is really good but the bugs are ruining the image of this game. One month has passed and still no update. I just hope they didn't abandoned this game.

I totally agree with you there. If they have a FB page and a Twitter account but seldom do I see updates. I guess they are short on people with decent technical skills.

3 hours ago, Oni Yen said:

My game crashed just now and since then I've been stuck on the loading screen. I tried to restart the game a couple of times and it's still like this. I even rebooted my phone and that didn't help either. I'm currently on a 20k+ veteran run, please don't tell me that it's doomed.

I'm playing on iPhone 6s, please help.

Hello Oni Ye,

I apologize for the i inconvenience. This is a known issue and is being worked on. However it would still be helpful if you were to send an email to support. Thank you.

<<  support@bistudio.com

1 hour ago, BrownChoco said:

I assure you the game has not been abandoned. 

I'm having the same issue while trying to unlock the survive for 7 days character. On my 8th day, no unlock, I did it all on the first island, decided to on to the second after the fact, and the game froze and won't leave the loading screen upon reboot. I have a theory how to avoid the glitch but it sucks all the same.

30 minutes ago, Valbunny said:

Hello Oni Ye,

I apologize for the i inconvenience. This is a known issue and is being worked on. However it would still be helpful if you were to send an email to support. Thank you.

<<  support@bistudio.com

Will I ever be able to continue with my current run though? If not, I'll just sit and wait until the next update comes out and start a new run.

i had this happen to me few times , i just kept trying to continue , and it loads after 10-20 tries , try to exit minidayz app every few tries 

2 minutes ago, atchodas said:

i had this happen to me few times , i just kept trying to continue , and it loads after 10-20 tries , try to exit minidayz app every few tries 

That's rather strange and random. Why would reloading the game multiple times solve the problem? Anyway, I already tried over 10 times and no miracles so far.

52 minutes ago, Valbunny said:

Hello Oni Ye,

<<  support@bistudio.com

I know that the devs are aware of this issue. What surprises me though, is the fact that this issue has always been there, right from the beginning, and it still hasn't been fixed.

The issue is not as widespread as you presume. It is most common on older devices (iPhone 6 should not be experiencing this issue frequently.) and appears to be more common on Android devices (which also has a larger player base then iOS.) No your saved data should be fine A way to check is the size of the app. I play across five devices and do not experience crashes, though all of the devices were manufactured within this year, and I have played Mini DayZ nearly one hundred hours without experiencing a crash. Please be patient, the issue is being worked on, while also experimenting with other potential future features. 

(The dev team is one person ^^)

7 minutes ago, Valbunny said:

It is most common on older devices (iPhone 6 should not be experiencing this issue frequently.)

Are you suggesting that iPhone 6s is considered old?

5 minutes ago, Oni Yen said:

Are you suggesting that iPhone 6s is considered old?

The word old can be subjective within the mobile world. I personally consider anything older that which is not able to support the latest of something. Considering that the iPhone 6 can, also that I said that it is most common in older devices, and then specifically stated (iPhone 6 should not be experiencing frequent crashes.) certainly implies that iPhone 6 is not an old device by my standards. 

32 minutes ago, Valbunny said:

The word old can be subjective within the mobile world. I personally consider anything older that which is not able to support the latest of something. Considering that the iPhone 6 can, also that I said that it is most common in older devices, and then specifically stated (iPhone 6 should not be experiencing frequent crashes.) certainly implies that iPhone 6 is not an old device by my standards. 

This is my 3rd or 4th encounter of the same issue, that to me is frequent considering that I've only been playing this game for less than a month, on my iPhone 6s, which in your opinion and mine is not an old device. If you do a quick search on this forum or Minidayz reddit, you will find countless complaints of the crashing issue, which makes it a very common issue, not as per my assumption. As a matter of fact, there are at least 5 threads related to this issue on the first page of this forum, if you dig deeper into it I'm sure you'll find more.

8 minutes ago, Oni Yen said:

This is my 3rd or 4th encounter of the same issue, that to me is frequent considering that I've only been playing this game for less than a month, on my iPhone 6s, which in your opinion and mine is not an old device. If you do a quick search on this forum or Minidayz reddit, you will find countless complaints of the crashing issue, which makes it a very common issue, not as per my assumption. As a matter of fact, there are at least 5 threads related to this issue on the first page of this forum, if you dig deeper into it I'm sure you'll find more.

So say fifty people on this forum that has taken the time to express their opinions of the crashing, versus the over two million who play? Seems widespread to me. You are more than welcome to express your opinions, no one will, or can stop you from doing that. You are free to ask questions of your concerns as well. The issue is known, the issue is being worked on, please be patient and wait for said fix. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Valbunny said:

So say fifty people on this forum that has taken the time to express their opinions of the crashing, versus the over two million who play?

This statement is not valid because you don't know of those two million players, how many have experienced this issue but haven't been bothered to express their pain here, and neither do I know that figure but I'm pretty sure that a huge fraction of them own either an iPhone 6 or 6s, not to mention the percentage of people who own an "old" device.

Look, we can go on arguing with each other over this issue and others that might arise during our argument but there's no point. Believe me, I don't bear any ill will toward you or the devs, I pointed out this issue and expressed my view so that we can together make this game a better game. 

• Haha 1

I know this thread is very old but I seem to have this same problem as well, any help would be appreciated!