Sign in to follow this  
eMp.DjCoCo.FR

ANTI CHEAT PLEASE

Hello, we would like to know if one day you plan to install a real anti-cheat system on ARGO servers, because this games have nice, but unfortunately it has already invaded by a lot of cheating player, only on the first page of the link below, Below you should have started to follow certain player and checked them out. Sorry I do not speak English I use a translator

https://www.projectargo.net/leaderboards#/general/total_score

Hello mister CoCo.

Battle Eye is a great anti cheat. You just need to look at Rainbow Six Siege or Unturned. They are both using B:E and it's working ^^

B:E is not banning people when they are getting detected. They are banned by wave ( It's like that in RB6 so I guess it's the same thing here).

I have no clue at all If it's the same problem than ArmA III... But in this game you can do everything in the lobby.... You can join a wasteland server, just stay at the lobby and you can do everything if you know what you are doing. That's how most of the cheaters are doing to break a Roleplay server. What's next ? The cheater is going to be banned a couple of hours after ( at the next ban wave ). The Argo community is small, so a cheater can be found somewhere else pretty fast. But you are not going to see him again ever if you wait a little bit.

A last thing. It's easier to create cheats. But for a anticheat it's much more harder than you think.

Just look at the biggest competitive game.. CS:GO.... Who's own it ? Valve... They have the money and the hands to create a good anti cheat. But they still have cheaters. Are they trying to get rid of it ? Yes like every game company.

And why did you gave us the link of the leaderboard ? All the members are players like you and me. What make you think they are cheating ?

• Like 2

ranking number 1 IIIRSIII, this player this player plays a little and after a few shots against him, he deconnects then this reconnect and there to our surprise 
it takes almost a full loader of 7.62 to kill it and again by momment his does not even hurt short-haired, more if have this cache in a foliage or herbs ha a place of 
another lens, or in a hyper dark corner, he finds us without any problem, not to mention his mocking attitude , his one and only purpose is to humiliate the other players.

regarding anti-cheats I conceived a raon because me and a few friends were administered by DMW ANTI TRICHE on the games of Medal of honor, and after some search because its us 
agasses certain player will use a blow on Peakz Argo Cheat on ARGO

6 hours ago, eMp.DjCoCo.FR said:

ranking number 1 IIIRSIII, this player this player plays a little and after a few shots against him, he deconnects then this reconnect and there to our surprise 
it takes almost a full loader of 7.62 to kill it and again by momment his does not even hurt short-haired, more if have this cache in a foliage or herbs ha a place of 
another lens, or in a hyper dark corner, he finds us without any problem, not to mention his mocking attitude , his one and only purpose is to humiliate the other players.

regarding anti-cheats I conceived a raon because me and a few friends were administered by DMW ANTI TRICHE on the games of Medal of honor, and after some search because its us 
agasses certain player will use a blow on Peakz Argo Cheat on ARGO

English Version

Hello CoCo !

The player IIIRSIII wich I'm going to call RS is playing at argo since a long time. He was playing at this game before the release version. The leaderboard show the TOTAL SCORE.. You are not the first because you have a good K/D or because you have played 9999 matchs but with the total score. I'm currently the 4th player at raid. But I don't have the best K/D of the top 10. I have played with/against him a couple of time with my friends in raid and link. And I can tell you he is not cheating or using any glitch. I've never saw him being toxic with someone or anything like that. He's just playing the game =). He can be killed, and he can kill you. He don't have any types of cheat.

I'm myself called a cheater, glitcher, lagger, farmer, and much more. What I'm going to say to this guys ? Most of the time I just say thx and that's it. But sometimes you when to troll then a little bit so you take the knife and you with it in the wound.... If you called him a cheater don't be surprised if he had a behavior of a troll. But it's fun sometimes ^^'...

If a full mag of any guns would have been fired at him and landed on him. Don't worry his body would not be able to move anymore since the third bullet or a couple after only XD

And about the cheat. Nobody is using it. Only his creator to make some advertisement sometimes.

Next time you want to ask something go contact me on steam. It would be more easier for you and less anoying for us ^^'

French Version now. Like last time it's the same thing than above, don't waste your time to translate it.

Bonjour CoCo!

Le joueur IIIRSIII que je vais appeler RS joue à Argo depuis longtemps. Il jouait à ce jeu avant la version Release 1.0. Le leaderboard affiche le SCORE TOTAL .. Vous n'êtes pas le premier parce que vous avez un bon K/D ou parce que vous avez joué 9999 matchs mais avec le score total. Je suis actuellement le 4ème joueur en raid. Mais je n'ai pas le meilleur K/D du top 10. J'ai joué avec/contre lui un certain temps avec mes amis en raid et en link. Et je peux vous dire qu'il ne glitch pas ou cheat pas. Je ne l'ai jamais vu être toxique avec quelqu'un. Il joue simplement le jeu =). Il peut être tué, et il peut te tuer. Il n'a aucun type de cheat.
Je suis moi-même appelé cheater, glitcher, lagger, farmer, et bien plus encore. Qu'est-ce que je vais dire à ces gars? La plupart du temps, je dis juste Merci. Mais parfois, tu joue avec le couteau dans la blessure ... Si tu l'appelles, un tricheur ne soit pas surpris s'il avait un comportement de troll. Mais c'est amusant parfois ^^ '...

Si un chargeur complet de tout fusil aurait été tiré sur lui et aurait atterri sur lui. Ne vous inquiétez pas, son corps ne pourrait plus bouger depuis la troisième balle ou un quelques balles après seulement XD

Et à propos du cheat. Personne ne l'utilise. Seul son créateur pour faire de la pub parfois.

La prochaine fois que vous voulez demander quelque chose, contactez-moi via Steam. Ce serait plus facile pour vous et moins ennuyant pour nous ^^

same thought that my friends, for me it uses a minimum god mode, then it finds us quite easily too. I am in the top 20 killers on this game and in the top 50 to score I am not an amateur and this is not my only FPS game in which I played but I sincerely believe that this ||| RS ||| is a cheater.
For the good of the community and for the players who love Argo, please do something. Thank you.....

15 hours ago, eMp.DjCoCo.FR said:

mdr il veut faire verrouiller le sujet , ok c est son pote ;)

One last warning, use English, this is English speaking forum.

• Like 1

Clan EMP, excuse me if so much hurt your feelings. My relationship to you caused by your behavior.

I could tell how they treat me most of the players, but I won't. We are all men and it's hard for us to lose with dignity.

Unfortunately I never made a video about argo, "Shadow Play" did not work, but now I have solved this problem and soon will post a video of ARGO on my youtube channel.

IIIRSIII RedStar

Thank you for your attention.

||RS|| is killable. If you play more with him or against you will solve his routine and tactics, try to overcome him by thinking, it's important, it's a strategy game too.

Don't blame good players. Try to learn from them if you want to evolve as a player in Argo.

This thread is serving no purpose. There are other means and other threads for reporting issues with Argo such as cheating etc. However, this thread has just devolved into accusing random people and arguing.

Locking thread.

• Like 3