Sign in to follow this  
Rich_R

Arma 3 ranks in PC Gamers top 100 Games for 2017

4 years and counting! despite ArmA's issues its still going strong! kudos to the BI Devs and the community for keeping her afloat

• Like 2

Arma is only getting better... More mods, more updates, better computers

• Like 2

I am a flight sim player/gamer. Hence, still I am waiting for DCS World to stabilize their platform I found myself playing almost exclusively Arma3 since 2 years already :).

Good luck Arma3 by BI and keep this platform open and in continuously developing. 

Old chap here :)

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone at BI !!!!

Been playing almost exclusively since 2001 and it never gets old even tho I am :sarcasm:

Still a few annoying aspects but kudos for keeping it alive and kicking :soldier:

• Like 1

Bought the game yesterday after it had been on my Steam wish list for ages. Should have done it sooner, the game is absolutely brilliant.

Too bad after 4 hours of playing it I went back to Steam to get the DLC's and noticed the main game was on -66% sale now and even tho Steam has the "Price is now lower" refund policy, they stick with the 2 hour play time rule.

Oh well, fuck Steam, go BI :D

• Like 1

The "Laws of War" DLC will be released at the same day of A3's birthday (12. September). Since A3 was released on 12. September 2013, this will be A3's 4th birthday - will there be any major discounts for DLC Bundle 2 ? Right now, there is a 20% discount for it on BI Store (but on Steam not anymore!), but maybe I should still wait a few days until A3's birthday for a bigger discount??:headscratch:

What do you think?

TSOM

OT: Arma 3 has improved A LOT since I first played it - the difference is like worlds from my first experience!:icon14: Despite this, there are still a lot of things that can or should be improved!:f:

• Like 1

Not bad for a 4 year old game in an industry that typically has a 4 month shelf-life.

Happy birthday Arma III

• Like 1

On 14/09/2017 at 3:32 PM, Valenches.C said:

Not bad for a 4 year old game in an industry that typically has a 4 month shelf-life...

Actually, ARMA started as Operation Flashpoint in 2001.

So its been going for 16 years :drinking2:

I remember watching this video when ARMA2 came out in 2008.

• Like 3

I've been playing for a week or so and this could possibly be the best game I have ever played.

I think 55 maybe a little bit of an injustice.

• Like 1

I missed this thread. I'm a little late.

#55 what!? Ridiculous. ArmA has its issues, but its really in a league of its own. Its a milsim, infantry, shooter-sandbox, geopolitical, user full-customization juggernaut. At the very least, it needs to be ranked with other Military Simulations.

I guess there's no category for that. If there was... it'd be #1.

• Like 2

For such a niche game to be rated that highly this long after release is pretty special.

Congrats BIS

• Like 2

I've never seen support like this from a studio to their game like the one BI is doing all these years.No other studio love their game,their community and the modders like B.I.We love guys back for all those 16 years of ArmA and the 4 years of ArmA 3 specificaly,love you for all the innovation,creativity,diversity and freedom that these games provide.Stay safe,stay healthy,stay true to your dream and happy holidays to all.

• Like 3