Safenor

Argo points dissaperaing?

Hi all

Got a question about skill tree reset and Argo points. So we all know we get one argo point for each level up, but that we also every other level up get a bonus point - so two points instead of 1, which is great! This means that if one e.g. are at level 20, one will have more than 20 argo points. 

Why is it then that when you reset your skill tree, you will only be left with the exact amount of argo points as your level (e.g. level 20 then 20 points). This means by resetting we loose hard earned Argo points. Just did a reset and I got less points than I had which is really frustrating - bascially wasting reset cash and having to rearn the points.

On 24.8.2017 at 8:24 PM, Safenor said:

Hi all

Got a question about skill tree reset and Argo points. So we all know we get one argo point for each level up, but that we also every other level up get a bonus point - so two points instead of 1, which is great! This means that if one e.g. are at level 20, one will have more than 20 argo points. 

Why is it then that when you reset your skill tree, you will only be left with the exact amount of argo points as your level (e.g. level 20 then 20 points). This means by resetting we loose hard earned Argo points. Just did a reset and I got less points than I had which is really frustrating - bascially wasting reset cash and having to rearn the points.

You start with lvl 0 and you gain exactly 1 Skill point per level up.

The max level and skill points you can reach is 25. Maybe look twice next time :)

What is the "bonus" skill point then? Which one get every other time one level up. As in you get two argo points instead of one point?

2 hours ago, Safenor said:

What is the "bonus" skill point then? Which one get every other time one level up. As in you get two argo points instead of one point?

@Yoshi_E said everything related to this topic...

You start level 0. (lvl 0, skill point 0)

level 1, skill points 1

level 2, skill points 2

level 3, skill points 3

level 4, skill points 4

[..]

level 25, skill points 25

You don't have "bonus" points. Create a new account and take a look. For each level up go check your skill points.

Dobrý den ,chci se zeptat jestli bude někdy levnější restart stromu dovedností. Hráč by rád ozkoušel hodně zbraní a modifikací i dražších zbraní,ale bohužel ten reset od lvl 22 je fakt náročnej na body a myslím si,že zbytečně :) 

2 hours ago, CREW_Hawkfeather said:

Dobrý den ,chci se zeptat jestli bude někdy levnější restart stromu dovedností. Hráč by rád ozkoušel hodně zbraní a modifikací i dražších zbraní,ale bohužel ten reset od lvl 22 je fakt náročnej na body a myslím si,že zbytečně :) 

for those who dont speak / read czech

Hello, I want to ask if it will ever be cheaper to restart the skills tree. The player would like to try a lot of weapons and modifications and even more expensive weapons, but unfortunately the reset from lvl 22 is really demanding on the points and I think it is unnecessary :)

if you want to try out the weapons go to the armory and try on the shooting range ..... 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, -DL- Shane-uk said:

for those who dont speak / read czech

if you want to try out the weapons go to the armory and try on the shooting range ..... 

Armor is not a battlefield.

then in that case you will just have to do the same as everyone else and pay to reset your skill tree  until you find a gun you like 

4 hours ago, CREW_Hawkfeather said:

Armor is not a battlefield.

I'm not sure if you're talking about armor vest or to try weapons on opponents,
but in both situations there is always the 3DEN EDITOR.

On 2.9.2017 at 7:29 PM, Lt.Master said:

@Yoshi_E said everything related to this topic...

You start level 0. (lvl 0, skill point 0)

level 1, skill points 1

level 2, skill points 2

level 3, skill points 3

level 4, skill points 4

[..]

level 25, skill points 25

You don't have "bonus" points. Create a new account and take a look. For each level up go check your skill points.

That i understand, but you still dont understand my question. I have at several occasions gotten two - 2 -  points when ranking up, one "standard" point and one "bonus" point. At least happened three or four times as I remember (like every second or third time i ranked up). In the beginning it was said this only happended on premium servers, but I dont know if thats true. I am premium member, dont know if that matter either. Either way, I received more points than the standard one per level up, and when resetting these are lost!

57 minutes ago, Safenor said:

...I have at several occasions gotten two - 2 -  points when ranking up, one "standard" point and one "bonus" point. At least happened three or four times as I remember (like every second or third time i ranked up). In the beginning it was said this only happended on premium servers, but I dont know if thats true. I am premium member, dont know if that matter either. Either way, I received more points than the standard one per level up, and when resetting these are lost!

There is no bonus skill points for anyone, neither the supporters. If this really happened, this was a bug.
Argo is not meant to be a pay to win game.

The only way I think it could happened, is that you leveled up once, let say from level 10 to 11 (1 SP) and then you lost some XPs ;) and got back to level 10 and again back to level 11 (another SP) which maybe could have give you a skill point each time you got to the same level.
Hope this make sense in a way.

15 minutes ago, EricR said:

There is no bonus skill points for anyone, neither the supporters. If this really happened, this was a bug.
Argo is not meant to be a pay to win game.

The only way I think it could happened, is that you leveled up once, let say from level 10 to 11 (1 SP) and then you lost some XPs ;) and got back to level 10 and again back to level 11 (another SP) which maybe could have give you a skill point each time you got to the same level.
Hope this make sense in a way.

Me and some friends have tried to be level -1... You can't loose XP from the older games. If you have 40XP in total. You play a new game and get - 750XP. Guess what ? You still have your 40XP at the end. So only a dev can do that....

Maybe the screen on the end of the round, the level up screen is abit confusing, as it does not display the skillpoints that you gained, but the skill points that you have not spend yet.

So if you are lvl 5 and you only used 4 skill points in the skill tree you still have 1 point left. Now if you level up to 6, it will show 2 skillpoints (1 you already had and one you gained from leveling up) in the end screen.

Please provide proof in from of a screenshot that you had an incorrect number of skillpoints or we can close this topic. 

• Like 2

Hello,

I play argo since the beginning and I totally agree with safenor. I reseted my tree several times without never noticed it but I've seen a lot of player rank 20 with a mk1 + silencor+ scope level 3. If you do the math, its more than 20. 

Moreover, I do remember that I earned more than one point for each level up at the beginning (3 first ranks I would say). So restarting a new tree was a bad idea for those extra points. Maybe one could be gift? :)

cheers

I have been losing a lot of kill points in this game lately I may have 20 kills but when I get to the score screen there is only 16 kills ? whats up with that

so I saw a lot of players who use equipment way over their level . For example this level 21 has an equipment like that : 

MK1 + silencor + AMS = 12 + 8 +6 = 26 points...

how can he do it ? I can have barely the same equipment level 25 but instead mk1 its mk18 (AR)

I took screenshots of that player. I don't suggest he's using a bug or worth. Just I think its unfair I want that equipment and I cant have it.

You don't have to get the earlier tier/level silencers to get to level 3. Ergo it isn't 8 points just to get tier 4 silencer, it's just 2 points.You need to reset, stop putting points to tier 1, 2, and 3 silencer/scope.

MK1 + silencer + scope should only be 12 + 2 + 2 = 16.