Same thing, i hope they'll do some more previews/ a trailer.

Question can the anti missile systems also intercept missiles fired at another ship. For example the resupply ship being attacked by missiles whilst being next to a frigate. Could the frigate intercept those missiles?

Automatic mode only fires if there is danger to the ship itself,  so it will not fire if it assess no danger.  Manual mode can be used to intercept such targets 

I know you are working a lot and i love the mod, but do you know approximately when the mod will be released or the percentage already done? Or dou you have any photo or video of the advances?

I really love your work and I don't want to be annoying but I am kinda impatient :huh2:

Summer = holiday 

that is the main reason of delay now. All complex things are finished and we are polishing the last points but due to holidays, the pace will go down in August

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With manual, you mean we'll be able to control the systems ourselfs and intercept incomming missiles? or will the system still handle it and you will have to designate a target?

15 hours ago, Raul Marrero said:

I know you are working a lot and i love the mod, but do you know approximately when the mod will be released or the percentage already done? Or dou you have any photo or video of the advances?

I really love your work and I don't want to be annoying but I am kinda impatient :huh2:

Hey Raul i can see your fairly new to the forums so ill keep this light but please read the rules.

asking for release dates is considered spam and is not allowed. and while i am sure the mod Auth 

is glad that you are excited (as am i these are some great looking ships) we still need to abide by forum rules.

i am sure if you would like to send them praise and messages of great work they would appreciate that just as much.

mod authors do this in their spare / free time for free most of the time and as such it is a hobby and as such we should respect that and 

let them work at the pace they choose to.

1 hour ago, Timo B. said:

With manual, you mean we'll be able to control the systems ourselfs and intercept incomming missiles? or will the system still handle it and you will have to designate a target?

Yes. Antimissile system can be used manually as well. In that mode you can pick the target missile by yourself and fire. Ofcourse the automatic should be prefered in high danger areas due to fast response time of systems. Keep in mind antiship missiles are fast and manual reaction might be slow in case the missile is fired from close distance.

I might make already the weapon system video in coming week, as no further changes are expected there, so you guys can already see how the systems are working

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Timo B do you know the word spamming?  You are posting more frequently than the devs!

To @Moderators ... please lock this thread as a new one for upcoming update has been opened here 

... any new comments or discussion must be continued on the new thread please, as this one is only for completed mods/addons.

• Like 1