4 hours ago, Αplion said:

There is a lot work to be done and indeed the target is to bring these ships to submarines standards ... but before all coding needed ... I must improve some old models (maybe) and for sure to finish some new ones .. I already feel exhausted ...

You've done a helluva job by bringing naval vessels to Arma 3.  I use them almost everytime I play Arma 3.  Anything else after is just pure bonus.

• Thanks 1

FREMM frigate almost ready (still pending the bridge interior) ...

hu3mg2.jpg

• Like 16

Admiral Grigorovich class frigate ... early WIP ... not completely accurate model due to lack of info about ... model is just based on web photos so I'm asking from my Russian friends to forgive me on that ... 

2uom5qg.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

FREMM frigate in-game ... still need some work but looks fine to me so far ...

aw6dle.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

MEKO 200 Frigate WIP (this one is more close to Turkish version and there will be also the Greek Hydra-class) ... purpose is to replace the ANZAC class default from ArmA 2 import which has much lower quality than the rest of the ships. Still the model is not completely accurate as I build it based on web images only.

2gsqqg3.png

• Like 9

Please allow me to recommend better textures. The hull is really nice but the rest is like it has no textures at all. Unless that is the work that is still to be done of course. 

1 minute ago, JohnKalo said:

Please allow me to recommend better textures. The hull is really nice but the rest is like it has no textures at all. Unless that is the work that is still to be done of course. 

WIP stands for "Work In Progress" ...

• Thanks 1

So true. Just dared mentioning it since the textures issue also exists in currently released ships. Quite some time ago:

Hope this addon will continue being upgraded because there are a lot of mission restrictions due to

1.]textures,

In any case it is a great addon :sun:

Just now, JohnKalo said:

So true. Just dared mentioning it since the textures issue also exists in currently released ships. Quite some time ago:

In any case it is a great addon :sun:

No offence ... but just curiosity ... have you read the posts above before posting ?

Yep, since I am following the thread. Even reread them again now in case I missed anything. Anyways, sorry, not trying to spam the thread, just looking for ways to make more ship missions.

G'day Aplion.

Are you considering doing your own ANZAC class Frigate to replace the A2 Import? 

Keep up the great work.

On 29/5/2018 at 9:25 PM, Αplion said:

MEKO 200 Frigate WIP (this one is more close to Turkish version and there will be also the Greek Hydra-class) ... purpose is to replace the ANZAC class default from ArmA 2 import which has much lower quality than the rest of the ships. Still the model is not completely accurate as I build it based on web images only.

2gsqqg3.png

24 minutes ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day Aplion.

Are you considering doing your own ANZAC class Frigate to replace the A2 Import? 

Keep up the great work.

ok ... this is getting annoying ...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

Yep, since I am following the thread. Even reread them again now in case I missed anything. Anyways, sorry, not trying to spam the thread, just looking for ways to make more ship missions.

No problem mate, just that I've posted a hundred times that this mod is under new development for EVERYTHING ... 

New MEKO 200 (Turkish version weapons) in game ... still WIP ...

11uc747.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Really nice!! Hope ships will even have missile counter techniques such as CIWS:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close-in_weapon_system

or whichever other is possible in Arma 3. That would make missions last longer and be more challenging. More ways are located here: 

https://www.quora.com/How-do-modern-navy-warships-defend-themselves-against-missiles-and-torpedoes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

Really nice!! Hope ships will even have missile counter techniques such as CIWS:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close-in_weapon_system

or whichever other is possible in Arma 3. That would make missions last longer and be more challenging. More ways are located here: 

https://www.quora.com/How-do-modern-navy-warships-defend-themselves-against-missiles-and-torpedoes

Already have (on our WIP) anti-ship defense ... anti-missiles (missiles) and CIWS defense for incoming missile threats ... all setup according threat distance and controlled by GUIs ... at the end also AIs will control them also ..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

as topic came a small demo from the very early stage of the solution 

Here the ship uses all possible defences in auto mode to encounter several Harpoons

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

as topic came a small demo from the very early stage of the solution 

Here the ship uses all possible defences in auto mode to encounter several Harpoons

You should've used can't touch this as background music :hehe: Great job!!

• Haha 1

Bloody amazing. I'm assuming that harpoons will be able to hit some times and not blocked 100% of the time eh? or some way for counter measures to fail when used improperly, i'm assuming the submarines and ships shouldn't be invincible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Timo B. said:

Bloody amazing. I'm assuming that harpoons will be able to hit some times and not blocked 100% of the time eh? or some way for counter measures to fail when used improperly, i'm assuming the submarines and ships shouldn't be invincible.

For ship defense there is a 20% chance of miss ... also has limited ammo ... but this is a Frigate don't forget that :)

btw ... the ship has also torpedoes - sonar capability, as also its defense systems against incoming torpedoes (countermeasures) ... the point here is a more fair NAVY battle using also the Submarines mod ...

but still under WIP as we said ... :)