On 09/01/2018 at 8:06 PM, Αplion said:

A very small teaser screenshot of what I'm working on ... Just the Commander - periscope view as is now ... 

The submarine is able to dive through a GUI with max 35 meters depth and fire torpedoes and harpoon missiles (harpoon only when is on surface for the moment).

Oxygen percentage is calculated continuously when underwater and needs to go on surface for replenishment before it ends.

It have 6 members crew (three of them are just on their positions but without any use for now) and 12 members as cargo.

Submarine Commander have (by useraction menu) the ability to use a minimap giving "move-on" order to driver by clicking on any position of it.

That's all for the moment ... still early WIP.

Awesome news!!!

• Like 2

Hello Applion! Any updates? 

Edit: I am sorry I didn't know it wasn't allowed to ask. Keep up your good work! 

10 minutes ago, GeorgeTW said:

Hello Applion! Any updates? 

Asking for updates is against forum rules. When there are updates, he is gonna post them. Otherwise...

• Like 3

Hey, would it be possible to modify the ANZAC so it's closer in design to the actual Hydra-class? With the Harpoons mounted amidships?

As I wrote a few posts back, I'm working to add some submarines for the moment and after that I'll have to upgrade some of the ships systems.

I'll not yet add or modify any ship so there is no meaning to all the time asking for this guys.

For the future and after my current work will be done, I have some plans for more ships ... till then the status is as described here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Αplion said:

As I wrote a few posts back, I'm working to add some submarines for the moment and after that I'll have to upgrade some of the ships systems.

I'll not yet add or modify any ship so there is no meaning to all the time asking for this guys.

For the future and after my current work will be done, I have some plans for more ships ... till then the status is as described here.

Best news all week.

• Like 1

HAFM Submarines mod released ... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gotta Ask... Will Torpedos and Depth charges be added to counter the Subs or at least the Vertical lauched torpedos for the lower class' of ships???

Ships are subject for update in order to be equal mod as submarines. This will be my next project.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Also some more ships will be probably add as this FREMM frigate (WIP) ...

24maz5x.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

ohh that sounds wonderful Mr. Aplion, I would like to add something that although it is very complicated would be the maximum, in the future you could add this function to the boats? if you do it I think it would totally change the way people see the arma 3 

5 minutes ago, elthefrank said:

ohh that sounds wonderful Mr. Aplion, I would like to add something that although it is very complicated would be the maximum, in the future you could add this function to the boats? if you do it I think it would totally change the way people see the arma 3 

I've already tried it but without success ... who knows I might figure out something different.

But the problem is that I will not add ships with full interior (except bridge) so this option will be useless. Still is an option on the back of my mind so we'll see ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

good morning to all, a question to the creators, guys the boats are going to have a torpedo system to fight the submarines?

Just now, elthefrank said:

good morning to all, a question to the creators, guys the boats are going to have a torpedo system to fight the submarines?

Some of them yes, as also countermeasures against torpedoes ...

• Like 1

BUYAN-M Class Corvette (Russian) ... early WIP ... 

3338qdk.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Pretty awesome! Now all we need is a russian shipboard helicopter...? :D

34 minutes ago, runy888 said:

Pretty awesome! Now all we need is a russian shipboard helicopter...? :D

In fact what I need now is a Russian Frigate with anti-submarines capabilities ... maybe "Krivak" ... we'll see ... for the moment this one as also the FREMM Frigate are my priorities ...

• Like 3

sure thing mate. quite the list of things to do as it is, if I may say. I can imagine, even just bringing the ships pack up to the standards of the submarine pack is a big task, without adding any new ships that is :)

3 minutes ago, runy888 said:

sure thing mate. quite the list of things to do as it is, if I may say. I can imagine, even just bringing the ships pack up to the standards of the submarine pack is a big task, without adding any new ships that is :)

There is a lot work to be done and indeed the target is to bring these ships to submarines standards ... but before all coding needed ... I must improve some old models (maybe) and for sure to finish some new ones .. I already feel exhausted ...

• Like 2