Zenkayy

Battleye is not enabled.Restart game and enabled it

Hello i got this problem wiht Battleye enabled.

1.I use argo.exe for start game 

2.All work for me i joined in game with id/pw

3.I go to Link to start 1 match and he found me smth when i press "JOIN IN SERVER" i got this problem "Battleye is not enabled.Restart the  game and enabled it." i do this , i go in my folder where is battleye i press double click on Install_Battleye.bat and he appear 3 window's first with c:/windows/system32/cmd.exe-Installing battleye...., second User Account Control ... With YES OR NO and i press YES , last window is with Battleye Luncher xx:xx:xx(time):Installing Battleye Service .... , after i press yes from seccond window all disappear.

4.I try again to start game with argo.exe and same problem i have

Anyone can help me with some hints for this game or i waste my time with him? 

31 views and still nothing:((( anyone can try to help me or tell me if he take same problem?

Have you followed the tips in here?

for me dosent work  , i redownload game 2-3 times, i try to use argobettleye.exe or argo.exe but nothing same problem , i closed my antivirus&firewall same problem , i read today more than 200 topics with this problem ......

last time i try to open with run as administartor argobattleye.exe and i got problem with Argo_x64.exe - application error:The app was unable to start corectly(..).Click to close him.

https://gyazo.com/bf4bd7c858f19c18e5fe524fe8f12026 - full game install
https://gyazo.com/f9a909e94686e4a5d4ebeb7a988fa438 - Install Battleye but after i press Yes he disapper and ....
https://gyazo.com/ae10257f4942f8cc10a961b9efaa0587 - argobattleye.exe start with Run as administrator got this problem

If we try to start from Steam or from Icon Shortcut dosent work!!! 

i do 3 ss for this problems , and i speak with my friend he try to install and download this game but he get same problem , game start i can join on him but when i try to join in server's we get this "Battleye is not enabled.Restart the  game and enabled it."

i get this if i am sat in the editor all day building a map and then pop on a server for a quick game and it fails 

i just quit the game and restart  its not a big issue 

2 hours ago, -DL- Shane-uk said:

i get this if i am sat in the editor all day building a map and then pop on a server for a quick game and it fails 

i just quit the game and restart  its not a big issue 

pfff , but maybe anyone know how to resolve this problem 100 views and stil 3 ppl are here.