1 hour ago, Tankbuster said:

What is the question?

I believe he wants something like Simulink, but more general purpose and for scripting/programming languages, and not so much physics based. In it you can connect blocks to other blocks using various input/output "pins". And each block itself might be defined likewise as a composition of other blocks taking input/output.

curling_contact_mdl.png

Ideally, it should be possible to generate code and/or keep the schematic in sync with code. But otherwise it could still be used for documenting the more complex systems.

Personally, for SQF I think it is mostly only plausible to use it for high-level descriptions, rather than enough detailed level for code generation.

• Like 1

I see. Why didn't he say that in the first place?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

I see. Why didn't he say that in the first place?

Language barrier strikes again.

All those weird signs, underscores and semicolons don't really help (maybe he's using them to compensate for aspects of the russian language since they're doing a lot with hard/soft consonants etc).

Especially since he has some kind of decryption table for his posts in his signature.

Why not just write normal sentences, he's not that hard to understand as he thinks he is.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Language barrier strikes again.

All those weird signs, underscores and semicolons don't really help (maybe he's using them to compensate for aspects of the russian language since they're doing a lot with hard/soft consonants etc).

Especially since he has some kind of decryption table for his posts in his signature.

Why not just write normal sentences, he's not that hard to understand as he thinks he is.

Cheers

I'm a past master at asking rubbish questions - you've been good enough to help out on many of them - but Ilias does appear to be making it unnecessarily hard for him and us. As you say, the language barrier is a big thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

(maybe he's using them to compensate for aspects of the russian language since they're doing a lot with hard/soft consonants etc).

correct

4 hours ago, Muzzleflash said:

I belie..

kind of, more writing friendly

5 hours ago, Tankbuster said:

What is the question?

Sorry, but it starting look like trolling, i showed the bold texst to 3 my friends who's 1st language is English and noone experienced problems with reading or understanding the question

Edited by Ilias48rus

If your code is too complex. Add Comments. If you can't understand written code.. Learn to code.

If you want a UML diagram of your code then just make one.

That is all I can say to.. Whatever you wrote there..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dedmen said:

If your code is too complex. Add Comments. If you can't understand written code.. Learn to code.

If you want a UML diagram of your code then just make one.

That is all I can say to.. Whatever you wrote there..

I do not have problems with programming (no counting what some times its just too boring for me) point of the topic is Question of kind "Does anyone know that kind of software" not more, not less, so i do not understand how it could get that mutch confrontations in it

Okey then.

Such software for SQF doesn't exist. Besides the FSM diagram thingy.

Arma.Studio is promising but will never include 2D/3D visualization of your code.

I do not have problems with programming

Looking at your code

I completly understand why you have Problems overlooking your code...

Just now, dedmen said:

Okey then.

Such software for SQF doesn't exist. Besides the FSM diagram thingy.

Arma.Studio is promising but will never include 2D/3D visualization of your code.

"promising" ?

question is also it total (SQF syntax support is not requirement)

1 hour ago, Ilias48rus said:

Sorry, but it starting look like trolling, i showed the bold texst to 3 my friends who's 1st language is English and noone experienced problems with reading or understanding the question

Why did it take the best part of 30 posts for you to get an answer then?

11 minutes ago, Ilias48rus said:

"promising" ?

question is also it total (SQF syntax support is not requirement)

If you are not asking about Arma then your thread shouldn't be in the Scripting section of the Forum.

21 minutes ago, Ilias48rus said:

I do not have problems with programming (no counting what some times its just too boring for me) point of the topic is Question of kind "Does anyone know that kind of software" not more, not less, so i do not understand how it could get that mutch confrontations in it

So it's a general software question and besides the sqf part (which most scripting software out there can easily implement the syntax from) completely unrelated to arma 3 mission editing and scripting.

Maybe take some more time before opening a topic and try to state and phrase your question as clearly as possible.

Improving your english won't hurt either since it will only help you in the long run.

Cheers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

Why did it take the best part of 30 posts for you to get an answer then?

Ask the posters, out of it i have no problems with understanding by people same as the written question

Just now, dedmen said:

If you are not asking about Arma then your thread shouldn't be in the Scripting section of the Forum.

It is related to scripting which related to arma, SQF syntax support is not only thing allowing software been used for scripting on it,

and even additionally, i especially posted review of programming text editors which does have SQF support to aviod the inconsistency

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Maybe take some more time before opening a topic and try to state and phrase your question as clearly as possible.

Its more than enough clear

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Improving your english won't hurt either since it will only help you in the long run.

No complaints to my english knowledge during 2 years in total living in US from anywhere except the community

2 minutes ago, Ilias48rus said:

Its more than enough clear

No complaints to my english knowledge during 2 years in total living in US

I'm not complaining, just suggesting.

2 years in the US and your english is like that?

What did you do there all the time?

Cheers

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

I'm not complaining, just suggesting.

2 years in the US and your english is like that?

What did you do there all the time?

Cheers

Half year vacation in New York,

Collecting business information and setting up connections in LasVegas, then Seattle;

and 1/4 year recreation in Vancouver (Canada) if it does matter;

I never trying to make it look "lexically right", point in understandability (and for me writing logical correctness).

1 hour ago, Ilias48rus said:

I do not have problems with programming

Not so bad also:

Just now, pierremgi said:

Not so bad also:

? (question to make sure i didn't missed something, whats wrong?)

Ow, I can't decide whether to laugh or cringe.

Here, let me show you how your first post COULD have looked like:

Do you guys know any node based visual scripting tools that can be used for sqf?

See? simple!

That beeing said, asking google is even easier and it doesn't give you snarky comments like this one (usually).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tajin said:

Here, let me show you how your first post COULD have looked like:

See? simple!

maybe simpler, but wrong