Belbo

enableDebugConsole in config.cpp

Supposedly since 1.71 you should be able to create a mod with enableDebugConsole: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Mission_Editor:_Debug_Console_(Arma_3)#Mod_support

Tried it, didn't work. Is this actually implemented or is there something else to think about than just putting the statement blandly in the config.cpp?

Whitelisting multiple users via description.ext seems not to be implemented as well.

Probably something wrong with the order precedence. If you worked with debug console allowed in 3den then tried to use global/mod param, this could give the precedence to 3den, so stay as is.

I don't know... I haven't set anything with the 3den params and removed almost all from the mission.sqm. I'm working only with description.ext and possibly a config.cpp. Setting enableDebugConsole to 0 in description.ext and then not be able to overwrite it with enableDebugConsole=2 in a config.cpp doesn't really make any sense - that's what this is for after all.

enableDebugConsole[] = {"###UID###"}; in the description.ext didn't work either.

hi, i am also interested ... if anyone find the solution, thanks

What for? You can use it in description.ext for your own scenarii. From a mod, stay aware of battleEye.

I was refering to Belbo's last post.

According to the wiki you can overwrite enableDebugConsole using a mod if it has allready been defined in description.ext. I was able to define it with a mod provided it wasnt allready in description.ext but i couldnt overwrite or remove it if it was.

To whitelist (multiple) users with a mod, if enableDebugConsole has already been defined, use the delete keyword:
      delete enableDebugConsole;
      enableDebugConsole[] = {"81273982178973213"};

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Debug_Console#Mod_support

Don't forget the lin es about batteEye. If I'm right, no matter a server is yours. If battleEye detects a potential cheat, you can be banned. (to be confirmed)