Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

Overall, I think we are singing from the same hymn sheet, Edge.

A few quick points; Our games are so well managed that the 'disrupting stupids' rarely last long. Secondly, locaps are too expensive when our games last 40 mins and often, I'll shoot 2k rounds. Sometimes I'll shoot none tho!

Low-caps are fun... if every attendant uses them.

Unfortunately, almost no one in the Benelux uses low-caps with their AEG's.

Personally i'd really love to play with low-caps, because of the greater realism in airsoft... Imagine the thrill you get when you have to reload your AEG more often and quickly as well.

Once again, I'm with you totally. I'm sure it *is* a thrill changing magazines all the time, but this is just a game, and I pefer the 'suspension of reality' that a hicap gives me.

Because I can easily see well past my engagement range, and that seperates us from real military, (thereby stealing some fun( its anooying seeing people ponce about on a ridge, but not be able to hit them)) I feel that the unrealistic magazine capacaties replaces some of that fun,

Because I can easily see well past my engagement range, and that seperates us from real military, (thereby stealing some fun( its anooying seeing people ponce about on a ridge, but not be able to hit them)) I feel that the unrealistic magazine capacaties replaces some of that fun,

That's a good point.

BTW since the lo-caps are unbelievably expensive and otherwise cheap STAR lo-caps don't deliver enough ammo, there's another way of shooting discipline we often employ: semi-auto fire only for the AEGs.

Tankbuster, how about gathering your team and coming to the Central Europe for some big game? It would be pleasure to meet you. smile_o.gif BIS staff could join as well, if they won't be hunting MOPICs... whistle.gif

locaps are indeed expensive. whats the first thing everyone does the day they unpack their brand new TM AEG? Sell the locap. smile_o.gif I know I did.

They do have their uses, though. They *NEVER* misfeed, so having them about is a useful diagnostic tool. Hicaps don't always feed properly so it's handy to have a locap about, if you are troubleshooting a problem such as a misfire.

I was just browsing certain Czech airsoft goods dealer's website and found some more pics from the event they made for BIS. Enjoy!

http://airsoft.anareus.cz/realizovane_projekty.php

The website is in Czech only, it is just the row of pics under "Akce : Bohemia Interactive Studio".

Heh, BIS isn't very tactically clothed though..

Couldn't we hold a BIS game next spring or summer in the Czech republic or so? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Couldn't we hold a BIS game next spring or summer in the Czech republic or so? smile_o.gif

Would be fine to face the developers, unless they would act like AI in OFP...

pistols.gif "Attaaaack! This is for no join-in-progress!" biggrin_o.gif

Seriously, if anybody of BIS or of you airsoft people here are interested in visiting an airsoft event (and coming to Czech Rep.), that would be no problem. My team could provide place for you to stay and play (and pray and spray wink_o.gif ). We could even re-create some famous OFP mission. How about two- or three-day event loosely based on "After Montignac" mission from CWC campaign?

How about two- or three-day event loosely based on "After Montignac" mission from CWC campaign?

If there will be BMPs patrolling the open fields, even I'll show up! smile_o.gif

Couldn't we hold a BIS game next spring or summer in the Czech republic or so? smile_o.gif

Would be fine to face the developers, unless they would act like AI in OFP...

pistols.gif "Attaaaack! This is for no join-in-progress!" biggrin_o.gif

Seriously, if anybody of BIS or of you airsoft people here are interested in visiting an airsoft event (and coming to Czech Rep.), that would be no problem. My team could provide place for you to stay and play (and pray and spray wink_o.gif ). We could even re-create some famous OFP mission. How about two- or three-day event loosely based on "After Montignac" mission from CWC campaign?

Well, perhaps next summer, depending on my funds, but I'd love to come over there for a weekend or such. smile_o.gif

I'm sure my teammates would love to go as well.. If not, I'll convince them wink_o.gif

Avonlady, if you really show up if there would be BMPs around, I promise to get some! smile_o.gif

@FW200: You and your team will be welcome, next spring/summer will be okay. Just sund me PM or e-mail in time so we can make further arrangements. Living here is not too expensive, especially if you spend a week in tent hidden in the middle of military-range nowhere. welcome.gif

After Montignac? Err... Gonna be boring for the russians. (I'm in however tounge2.gif )

Maybe some of those large missions.

Could be cool though. Especially if we get some americans to show up, so I can laugh at those poor hicap users just for having those rattle-o-matics attached in their guns... And well, I can sneak behind 'em with a springer and shoot 'em - Gastovski style!

Any german paintballers around here?

Especially searching for people/places not disliking recreational games, camo and real looking markers.

Had i known before that germans mostly don´t like paintballing being mistaken for a wargame thus prohibiting the use of all the fun stuff .. i´d rather gone for airsoft.

But maybe there´s some normal people around here smile_o.gif

Yep, looks like some fun guys to play with. Been browsing the site just before my reply smile_o.gif

The downside is i live on the western end of germany and don´t own airsoft (yet).

But if there´s gonna be some kind of bigger 2-3 days event i´d love to drive over there and participate.

so thats where the arma anims came from smile_o.gif. he musta been the one who was in the studio leaning ?

you think one day there will be a vid of them and we can try identify who made the running ainm ,lol they were very flat footed whoever did it

lol, well i hope that if bis are gonna play characters in game, i think that suma will always have a hat on or i need better gfx card to be able to look directly at his hair smile_o.gif

old news tounge2.gif

Placebo

0.3 seconds after that picture was taken I shot the photographer banghead.gif

Well if you you're gonna warn people you'll be walking around with a camera you should also mention it in English in case there are some dumb foreigners who don't speak Czech pistols.gif

old news tounge2.gif

Placebo

Well if you you're gonna warn people you'll be walking around with a camera you should also mention it in English in case there are some dumb foreigners who don't speak Czech pistols.gif

happens tounge2.gif

Either it was involuntary or the result of the czech sense of humour and joke spirit smile_o.gif

On my first trip there I remember of a little foreigner welcome in the form of a whisky glass filled with Slivovice which was to be drunk as fast as possible, naturally ended up with 3 other glasses from my "friends" who had smellt it biggrin_o.gif

Nice cap btw biggrin_o.gif (not touristy-looking at all tounge2.gif, joking aside, it looks like a nice cap smile_o.gif )

Yay this topic got raised from the dead, now I can post some pics wink_o.gif

Soviet Motorized Infantry loadout, not completly correct but good enough for now.

BIS1.jpg

BIS2.jpg

My G&G Ak-74.

BIS3.jpg

BIS4.jpg

old news tounge2.gif

Placebo

Triggerhappy....

Triggerhappy....

Actually..

This happens frequently, especially the unexperienced airsoftplayers do that all the time. wink_o.gif

Sometimes if there are no "no-newbie" skirmishes, I attend "newb-investated" skirmishes usually as one of the few "experienced" airsoft players. I always try to brief my own team with identification procedures to avoid friendly fire, especially with a large amount of newcomers (as in this case).

Last time in Aywaille (Belgium) we were to hold ground, as the enemy tries to eliminate us (it was a standard search&destroy game). During the game we heard some firefights of typical AEG's, shouting for hits and medics coming from far away in the woods. After that we didn't see many enemies coming to us.

After the game we found out that the opposite team decided to split up, but met eachother at some other place and immediately opened fire. Thus resulting in about 70% self-elimination due to friendly fire. rofl.gif