Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

Have i ever told you how much i hate posey airsofters? tounge_o.gif

Currently saving for my own VDV Uniform (VSR Camouflage) and a Custom built Ak-74M wink_o.gif

There is just one issue... I need a job or I need to win the lottery.. tounge_o.gif

and here's a juicy pic of me.

Dude, did you really tape that microphone to your face? wow_o.gif

Yes... I did...

I put the microphone near my mouth, so other ppl can hear me better.. wink_o.gif

heres the place i go to http://www.airsoftuk.ltd.uk there are a few pics of me in there with the gallery but i won't tell u who i am!  tounge_o.gif  i use a TM G3/SG-1 best gun ever made for airsoft biggrin_o.gif  this one is for all u UK'ers

wink_o.gif

Just bought myself a Tokyo High Grade AEG Mp5 A4 with sights and sling directly. Can't wait!

Has anyone tried the Academy SA80? Was tempted, but prefer to hear a review first.

Just bought myself a Tokyo High Grade AEG Mp5 A4 with sights and sling directly. Can't wait!

Has anyone tried the Academy SA80? Was tempted, but prefer to hear a review first.

Academy guns suck. There are people who will gut out the SA-80 and install decent internals for it, dont have any links though.

Except for 2 pistols, I also own one spring operated XM177E2 and an AEG Tokyo Marui AK47. Somewhere in this thread, a guy said that AKs were fine, but made one feel like a mercenary in some african country... Well, I guess that's kind of true, but just holding it and shooting it is pure joy. Also, I've been looking for an AK74 for quite some time now... I found this after some time - http://www.intrudershop.com/show_product_eng.asp?idproduct=507

But... 900 U.S. Dollars?! I mean, its awesomeness is beyond any comprehension, but that's really, really expensive.

I hate Germany sad_o.gif

I wanted to import a G36K from Austria, but no, at the border they took the weapon. Luckily i didn't had to pay something for that  rock.gif

Oh and you Dutch boys, you have your weed :P

www.gunsnguys.com

I paid Å130 for a Tokyo Marui MP5 A5 and tactical sling.

Å60 of that was the postage! Get a bulk order in and your laughing. Does anyone know a decent place that will do a G36K? I don't like the 36C that much.

(British Army is laying on airsoft game soon! Will have tanks, helicopters, and airsoft mortar teams!!)

Well i got a G36K in Austria, in a small Shop near Vienna, but i think, you can't order from that shop via Internet.

I haven't read all through this thread but still. I LOVE AIRSOFT.

I have the following:

G36C(shortyusa.com)

M-4 RIS(shortyusa.com)

USP .45 cal(airsoftpro.net)

Barreta 9mm (Airsoftatlanta.com)

CAR-15 (from airsoft pro.net

Is it true you can get Airsoft guns with battery operated compressors? (ie: No frigging gas to buy?)

If so, are these guns any good?

I'd get into airsoft if I had people to play with, however airsoft isn't entirely legal here I think. It's also bloody expensive. I could buy a nice -real- gun for the prices they fetch here.

Just finished my gun here the other day smile_o.gif

Installed a metal body on it and camo sprayed it.

My SR-16

BAAAAAAA! How much was that beauty?!?! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

hey, fedex ships long distances...I will look for the package for the next few weeks!! tounge_o.gif

Is it true you can get Airsoft guns with battery operated compressors? (ie: No frigging gas to buy?)

If so, are these guns any good?

Airsoft has AEGs which are electric. I think most airsoft guns are electric too. Some are spring operated (bah, last resort or sniper rifles. might as well take a muzzle loader) while some are gas operated.

But yeah, the majority are electric. And they're pretty good too.

Just finished my gun here the other day smile_o.gif

Installed a metal body on it and camo sprayed it.

My SR-16

BAAAAAAA! How much was that beauty?!?! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

hey, fedex ships long distances...I will look for the package for the next few weeks!!  tounge_o.gif

TM SR-16 = $269

HurricanE Metal Body for M4 Series ( SR16 ) = $155

Guarder 1x30 Reflex Red Dot Sight - Type 3 = $95

Different Camo spray = around $30+

So with taxes and delivery cost calculated in it is around 700-800 US dollars.

Do you see that other tiny little country south of The Netherlands???

Yes.. that is airsoft heaven for the Dutch ppl.

During the last skirmish (pictures of terrain here) there were even many Germans attending the skirm.

Sometimes we there are even French ppl joining the skirmish.

Though I prefer not to have them in my team, because they are not so reluctant to speak English through the PMR. wink_o.gif

And here some pictures during my last skirmish in Kanne, Belgium.

http://www.the-hunters.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=686

Though I must say... MARPAT is really good during Autumn.