Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

That, sir, is a G36C  tounge_o.gif

No shit sherlock? tounge_o.gif

i ordered one from hong kong on ebay for 10 bucks + 25 shipping lol, the shipping costs more then the gun, thats actually funny.

Guest DKM-jaguar

i ordered one from hong kong on ebay for 10 bucks + 25 shipping lol, the shipping costs more then the gun, thats actually funny.

Look at the box, it is not labeled as a G36C

Look at the box, it is not labeled as a G36C

i know what guns look like, im a ofp player too you know  tounge_o.gif

it says m41 because uhm they like aliens movie alot tounge_o.gif

Might be ok if you want some fun with your friends, but if it comes to a real Airsoft match, I predict that this thing will come to its limits. smile_o.gif

You better get the TM G36C if you like this gun. ;)

Attention to all airsoft players living in and near the area of Belgium. ;)

On 9, 10 and 11 July 2004 there will be a 72 hour skirmish in Aywaille, Belgium.

Its about 25 kilometers south of Luik (Liege).

Hope to see some of you guys there.  wink_o.gif

Can non Belgium players come along?

I wonder what the rules are regarding driving your car across borders with airsoft guns in them...anyone know?

I don't know about Europe...

But it can be done here in Canada/US, it's just a hell of a hassle, LOTS of paperwork.

It probably can be done in your area, but contact your local customs office to find out for sure.

I wonder what the rules are regarding driving your car across borders with airsoft guns in them...anyone know?

Well, AFAIK airsoft guns are legal in Germany, France and the UK... and of course Belgium ;)

airsoft guns are also legal in Austria AFAIK as well.

Nope, not in Germany. I don't know whether you can buy spring handguns if youre older than 18 years, but you defenately aren't allowed to have AEGs. sad_o.gif

Here in the Netherlands its iligal....

But since the borders are open...They controll you now...

I buyed past year a gun in spain ( not BB but real one ) and there was no problem there when i buyed it...

but back in the netherlands....The police is shearching houses for gun's once in the 4 months.

( wel not searching but: They can see if you have a gun by a gun database and if you have they will pay you a visit and ask for your gun license and if it's not useble any more: The gun will be take away and you will get a ticket.

http://dcol4.tripod.com/1/id1.html

My new Taurus PT92 (I've heard of Taurus.. they make the license built Berreta 92F, but the designation looks wrong to me) it's essentially a Berreta 92F, fires 12 BBs and has a max effective range of 40 meters. Not bad for Å40. Made by KWC

I was planning on a M16... but I'll settle for this biggrin_o.gif

I gave in and bought my nephew a Tokyo Mauri M4 RIS. All I could think about when I ordered it was the line from Christmas Story...

"...You'll shoot your eye out!..."

xmasstry.gif

Unfortunately, I don't think they'd let me on the field tounge_o.gif

Nope, not in Germany. I don't know whether you can buy spring handguns if youre older than 18 years, but you defenately aren't allowed to have AEGs. sad_o.gif

hmm.. perhaps you should read this..

http://www.nna-airsoft.8k.com/laws.html

This goes for all you Germans ;)

I'll try and find some verification for this, if it is true, let's all meet up in the forest near Munich biggrin_o.gif

I'll try and find some verification for this, if it is true, let's all meet up in the forest near Munich biggrin_o.gif

But it says only single shot ones are legal. I don't understand it much, but does it mean M16s which look like the real thing are permitted under the class of "appearance weapons"?

Now I've got my gun I'm scared to fire it tounge_o.gif

But it says only single shot ones are legal. I don't understand it much, but does it mean M16s which look like the real thing are permitted under the class of "appearance weapons"?

Now I've got my gun I'm scared to fire it  tounge_o.gif

I thought you live in England?

I had a quick look, and it does indeed seem that automatic AEGs are illegal. Since all AEGs are automatic, it effectively makes AEGs illegal, unless you can get hold of springer rifles - which are a waste of time and money though.

On the other hand, I don't want to be argueing with the German authorities who will undoubtedly confiscate the rifle for 18 months whilst they go over their law books.

Don't think its worth the hassle to be honest.

No, I'm from england... but nervous as to how powerfull it will be. At the moment I just have it on a shelf in my room, where it looks nice. I wish there were more clubs in england, I'd love one near me but the nearest is about 50 miles away, and my parents aren't keen on the idea of Airsoft. mad_o.gif

But i suppose I'd need more than a pistol anyway biggrin_o.gif

No, I'm from england... but nervous as to how powerfull it will be. At the moment I just have it on a shelf in my room, where it looks nice. I wish there were more clubs in england, I'd love one near me but the nearest is about 50 miles away, and my parents aren't keen on the idea of Airsoft.  mad_o.gif

But i suppose I'd need more than a pistol anyway  biggrin_o.gif

Google for Peterborough Airsoft, they have a map of all the airsoft sites in the UK+NI smile_o.gif

I had a quick look, and it does indeed seem that automatic AEGs are illegal. Since all AEGs are automatic, it effectively makes AEGs illegal, unless you can get hold of springer rifles - which are a waste of time and money though.

On the other hand, I don't want to be argueing with the German authorities who will undoubtedly confiscate the rifle for 18 months whilst they go over their law books.

Uhh.. the only AEG that is only semi-automatic AFAIK is the Marui PSG-1.

Afraid of the German authorities?? You wuss tounge_o.gif

That's why I proposed Aywaille, because its in Belgium where BBguns are lega.

Uhh.. the only AEG that is only semi-automatic AFAIK is the Marui PSG-1.

Afraid of the German authorities?? You wuss tounge_o.gif

That's why I proposed Aywaille, because its in Belgium where BBguns are lega.

That is why I said springer, not AEG smile_o.gif

Airsoft has sorta taken off where I live (thanks to me tounge_o.gif) and i need a cheapie little gun for some plinking around in the woods, and I was looking at some of the new EBB guns from Mauri.  Basically just a springer with an electric motor, but it'l work for an area where the best anyone has is a springer G3  smile_o.gif

Are the EBB handguns any good?  They only shoot 190fps but the only people i'll be going against are people with little baby springers and mini-electrics, and AEGs are well out of the price range of most people who play around here.

If you want a pistol... then I really suggest Gas guns.

If you want some artificial recoil... then I suggest Gas Blowback Guns.

If you want realism... then buy a real gun. tounge_o.gif