Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

thing is that BBguns are almost exactly like the real stuff...

that is why its illegal in many countries, because you can threaten with it.

Point a BBgun at a cop and he/she will shoot at YOU! and you will be very able to rob a bank with a plastic springer gun.

Note:

I am not against people having BBguns, because I find it would not kill and barely cause any harm. I was just pointing out why it is banned in some countries.

I myself am pro better laws concerning BBguns instead of mindless banning.

Well, there should be red painted tips, to show cops that its not the real thing.But then again, some don't.

Your neighbour can not tell a toy from a real weapon. He will tell the coppers that there is a "gun" being paraded in pubilc. Considering the recent problems with gun crime in the UK, the police will treat this as a real gun until AFTER you have either been apprehended or shot. They could confiscate it, too.

Of course, this is then going on local/national news, thus giving middle aged housewifes with no life even more ammunition to ask their MP to ban "air, bb and other guns". The fact that airsoft rifles are considered "toys" under UK law does not mean much, this can be changed quickly.

Please be responsible and careful. Do not use your gun for anything but skirmishing at your site. Not your garden. Not the street.

Quote[/b] ]Ok, so you live happily somewhere in suburbia, UK. You go with your airsoft rifle into your garden.

The overweight mother from next door starts doing her bedroom.

Poor bedroom! I hope it's wearing a condom tounge_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Incidentally she looks outside her window and sees the neighbour kid playing with what looks like a real gun. They look exactly like that in the movies, don't they?
14year old bobby's suddenly aquired an assault rifle and is going to massacure the danylions!!
Quote[/b] ]Lets call the coppers...

This happens all the time.

Where do you live that this 'happens all the time'? rock.gif ...

But did bobby break the law?... Please read up on the laws yourself before berating other people for not doing it, let alone accusing them of ruining the sport!!. Condisention is a poor substitute for 'enlightening', even when you do know what you're talking about mad_o.gif ...

Whatever, the above is'nt a threat to the sport. I'm sure the local~council/Police would rather have ten false reports than one unreported REAL one rock.gif It's the un~educated/supervised kids who treat them as toys and point them at their mates and cause accidents who are the problem...

Quote[/b] ]It does not belong in public view unless you're at a field.
Why should people who have no access to facilties or clubs be deprivived of BB~gun usage? A full 12lbs~psi power hunting air~rifle I could understand, 'maybe' (depending on the size of your property, or your housing zone)...

IMO children under 16 should have adult supervision while using BB guns where ever they are. This should be law!...

And neighbors (neigh'boors'?) should always be informed that you own a gun. Should be informed when you are about to use one, so they're not alarmed by gas ones or can make sure any pets are'nt alarmed or vulnerable! This should be law too!...

Whatever, the above is'nt a threat to the sport. I'm sure the local~council/Police would rather have ten false reports than one unreported REAL one rock.gif

It only takes one report to get people sticking their noses into the issue, and causing trouble for all those people that treat their airsoft equipment and people around them with respect. Just because it may not be strictly against the law, doesn't mean you should push it.

It's just common sense people (a quality I realise is in short supply these days). Expecially in the UK the general public are extremely paranoid about guns and prone to quite extreme knee-jerk reactions. So just bloody well use your heads and think before you wander out into public with your airsoft gun, or blast away at targets in your back garden.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if the gun is real or not. It's the fact that someone just made a whole lot of people nervous. That's often all it takes for someone to call for a law to ban airsoft.

I guarantee you right now that if I went outside to my mailbox with my G36C in hand, I'd have a whole bunch of cops outside my house within fifteen minutes. Even when they realize that the gun is not real, and those are not real 5.56mm rounds in the see through magazine, they're going to be pretty pissed off. They'll start asking the city council to ban "BB" guns. And it would probably spread from there to other cities and maybe even the state eventually.

The fact of the matter is, if you can't handle your airsoft in a mature manner, you shouldn't have it. 14-year-old Bobby sure as hell shouldn't have an airsoft.

It IS a very real threat to the sport. Does airsoft benefit your community in any way? Probably not, therefore they won't lose any sleep over banning it.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if the gun is real or not. It's the fact that someone just made a whole lot of people nervous. That's often all it takes for someone to call for a law to ban airsoft.

I guarantee you right now that if I went outside to my mailbox with my G36C in hand, I'd have a whole bunch of cops outside my house within fifteen minutes. Even when they realize that the gun is not real, and those are not real 5.56mm rounds in the see through magazine, they're going to be pretty pissed off. They'll start asking the city council to ban "BB" guns. And it would probably spread from there to other cities and maybe even the state eventually.

The fact of the matter is, if you can't handle your airsoft in a mature manner, you shouldn't have it. 14-year-old Bobby sure as hell shouldn't have an airsoft.

It IS a very real threat to the sport. Does airsoft benefit your community in any way? Probably not, therefore they won't lose any sleep over banning it.

unless.. the whole local law enforcement plays airsoft.

Quote[/b] ]It's the fact that someone just made a whole lot of people nervous. That's often all it takes for someone to call for a law to ban airsoft.

Sorry I think that's total paranoid rubbish. How did you jump from Bobbys fat neighbor to 'a whole lot of people nervous'? Or maybe you're just grasping at straws to back up another moderators faux pas?...
Quote[/b] ]I guarantee you right now that if I went outside to my mailbox with my G36C in hand, I'd have a whole bunch of cops outside my house within fifteen minutes.
WTF has that got to do with shooting BBs on your own private property? rock.gif It's too much of a stretch for me...
Quote[/b] ]The fact of the matter is, if you can't handle your airsoft in a mature manner, you shouldn't have it.
This goes without saying, but is nothing to do with whether it's right or wrong to use BBs on your own property (IE: Backgarden)...
Quote[/b] ] 14-year-old Bobby sure as hell shouldn't have an airsoft.
Why? All he did was stand with it in his back garden! He should'nt own/use one cause he has a paranoid neighbor? Is that what you're saying? rock.gif ...

All of what you're saying applies not only to airsoft, but any fisherprice toy that remotely resemble a gun. So Bobby can't dress up and play in his Action~Man suit cause the M16 is too realistic? Can't take his Spudgun out of the gun cabinet without a SWAT team jumping down his throat? He has to join and go to his local NRA club to play with his water pistol?...

I can't say I've noticed this 'huge false callout issue' that threatens airsoft EVER, and airsoft/BB guns (and all other toy guns!) are nothing new!. People have been using them legaly in their back gardens since day one without these issues you and exRonin seem so worried about. Whatever!, if you two feel so strongly you should petition the British parliament about changing the law to make it ileagal...

Read these:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/gun/Story/0,2763,1060609,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/north_yorkshire/3155936.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/3192217.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/3131601.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/3046543.stm

With those sort of headlines, you are telling me there is no reason to be worried? Head over to the Airsoft Forums, stories like this are a weekly, sometimes daily appearance. The aisoft community in the UK IS concerned by this. Be sensible.

As for your dig regarding "covering up another mod's faux pas", I suggest you drop your agenda very quickly. Hellfish and I are posting here in this thread as aisoft enthusiasts, not mods. This can change quickly, however.

Quote[/b] ]Sorry I think that's total paranoid rubbish. How did you jump from Bobbys fat neighbor to 'a whole lot of people nervous'? Or maybe you're just grasping at straws to back up another moderators faux pas?...

Neighbour reports firearm in your back garden. Police are called, as they don't know whether or not said firearm is real, they err on the side of caution and send an appropriate response. If you live somewhere like I do it doesn't take long for news of something like that to spread. Before you know it, you have articles in local papers, and worried parents lobbying the council for a ban. = Lots of annoyed airsoft fans thanks to one moment of thoughtlessness.

Quote[/b] ]WTF has that got to do with shooting BBs on your own private property? rock.gif It's too much of a stretch for me...

If we're going by the letter of the law here, unless your garden is out in the countryside it's an offence (punishable by a Å1000 fine) to fire an air-weapon within 15m of any public right of way (roads, paths, other peoples houses etc etc). So if you're living in a mid-terrace house just watch yourself.

I have no major problem with people shooting targets in their own back-garden, as long as that garden is well covered, out of the sight of the general public and the use of airsoft there is not going to freak out any neighbours / people visiting nearby that might not know it isn't real.

The thing I feel strongly about is people with little regard for common sense, ruining the situation for the rest of us.

Guest DKM-jaguar

The police already want to ban Airsoft here anyway.

I read the entire requlations section of a reputable BB gun site and I know what's legal and what isn't.

legal:

*Shooting your BB gun/air rifle in your backgarden, irrespective of overlooknig houses, mothers who phone the police becuase they have to have a reason for that rumour "all kids are up to trouble". (Well, if you can't find an example to back up this cliam, why not manipulate a situation into one?   mad_o.gif )

*carrying the BBgun in a case/bag from location to location as long as the weapon is not on view and is not pointed at anyone or used in a threatening manner during transit.

*Using the BBgun at a club (Well it would be...)

*Using the BB gun on your own property.

Illegal/ not allowed:

*using the BBgun to threaten or intimidate someone

*use the bbgun to comit acts of felony

*carrying a BB gun while commiting crimes (this increases your scentence when caught)

*generally being a tosser with it.

Now seriously doubting the worth of an airsoft weapon with no clubs to shoot at.

When I was a kid, there was a whole series of water guns that were based on real guns - an M-16, MP5, AK47, and even an RPG. I can't find them anymore - in fact, I haven't seen any of them in about 15 years. I can't find any water guns that look remotely realistic anymore. Or those cap guns. Why do you suppose that is?

You know what Boonie, it's not worth arguing with you. Go ahead and shoot off your Airsoft in your backyard. I don't care. In fact, go ahead and shoot it in your front yard too. You're still on private property. You can shoot small animals with is as well, like the neighbor's cat who keeps wandering into your yard. In fact, short of threatening anyone, anybody is free to be as much of a putz with their weapon as they want to be. In modern society, personal responsibility is obviously optional. You can always blame the maker of the airgun if you should ever get questioned. "It's their fault for making it look so realistic, not mine."

So, fire away while you still can. It ain't gonna last much longer. And it will be ruined for the rest of us.

I think there should be the same law on BBgun replica's as on real firearms, but with more flexibility.

Here in the Netherlands firing firearms is a sport. It is legal to store your gun in your OWN home in a safe locker as long if you have a license for it and you have to go to the local club to make shooting rounds with the gun you own.

This should also be somewhat applicable to airsoft.

But NooOooo, the Dutch government is too lazy to write laws to control BBgun replica's (except silly laws that treat heavy criminals as "furry puppets"), but rather confiscate everything and giving the serious airsoft player an extremely ridiculous €400 euro fine.  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

No wonder the Dutch cops confiscate YOUR DESERT EAGLE!

Wanna know why?

they shoot with silly Walther P5's!!  tounge_o.gif

No wonder criminals care jack shit about cops.

I bet a criminal shits in his pants more seeing a cop aiming an IMI Desert Eagle .50 AE than with a Walther P5 9MM.

Quote[/b] ]Hellfish: You know what Boonie, it's not worth arguing with you. Go ahead and shoot off your Airsoft in your backyard. I don't care. In fact, go ahead and shoot it in your front yard too. You're still on private property
Who said I'm for it? rock.gif I've stated my veiws on the subject already if you'd cared to read them.
Quote[/b] ]IMO children under 16 should have adult supervision while using BB guns where ever they are. This should be law!...

And neighbors (neigh'boors'?) should always be informed that you own a gun. Should be informed when you are about to use one, so they're not alarmed by gas ones or can make sure any pets are'nt alarmed or vulnerable! This should be law too!...

ExRonin statrted this ridiculous 'bobbys fat neighbor example' that you blew into a global race riot!. I can understand it from you living in Chicargo, but England's a totaly different kettle of fish. No hand guns. No semi auto rifles. No 'every other neighbor' urban gun enthusiasts...

I was just pointing out that it is in fact not against the law to shoot in your back garden, and no amount of 'bobby' posts or pr'threats will change that...

_

Quote[/b] ]CosmicCastaway: If we're going by the letter of the law here, unless your garden is out in the countryside it's an offence (punishable by a Å1000 fine) to fire an air-weapon within 15m of any public right of way (roads, paths, other peoples houses etc etc). So if you're living in a mid-terrace house just watch yourself.

Yes I do live in a mid terrace house but I'm not in the habit of watching myself or anyone else thank's  wink_o.gif . I've had the police round because my fat neighbors kid leaned out of his window and shot one of our animals with an air pistol, (his mother lied for him [even though he's 20] and even hid the gun out of the house for him).  I could'nt prove he'd shot it even though we had a chicken with a (very obviously) broken leg, and had witnessed it from inside my back door. The police said (for future reference)as long as the shots don't fall out of the garden no law is broken...

_

Quote[/b] ]Ex Ronin: As for your dig regarding "covering up another mod's faux pas", I suggest you drop your agenda very quickly. Hellfish and I are posting here in this thread as aisoft enthusiasts, not mods. This can change quickly, however.
So as well as being condecending and obnoxious to DKM-jaguar (you obviously don't see giving wrong info as a faux pas or you would'nt be going to such lengths with your 'bobby' BS), you're now threatening me with your moderators status!!, unbelievable!. What kind of a person are you? If you feel the need to threaten me or any other off topic 'thing', please do it via PM and spare yourself the embarisment next time...

Fine, if you have no idea what common sense is, please, play airsoft in your back yard and get shot. My thanks in advance for giving the anti-gun lobby further food for their agenda to get the sport banned.

If you had bothered going through the links, you would have realised that the police will treat any report of gun usage as someone wielding a real gun. Any accidents resulting from this will fuel the debate and provide the anti-gun lobby with further fuel. Go to the UK airsoft forums and ask about this, you will get the same sort of response - don't do it, or at least tell your neighbours beforehand that it is just a toy.

Show me where I was being condescencing and obnoxious to Jag? I was just trying to to give the kid some good advice, trying to keep him out of trouble. As for me "threatening" you with my mod status, that is rubbish and you know it. I told you this is a thread about airsofting and hellfish and I are posting here as enthusiasts. If YOU insist on continueing your mod witch hunt simply because we are trying to be sensible, then action will be taken. That is not a threat, it is a fact. There will be no witch hunts on this board, and there are two ways to stop them - they are dropped, or they are stopped.

Am I being condescending to you? Yes, probably. Your ignorance of common sense is infuriating. Your repeated attack on me and hellfish are as well. I've had enough of you and this thread. Enjoy your "victory".

Yes I do live in a mid terrace house but I'm not in the habit of watching myself or anyone else thank's  wink_o.gif . I've had the police round because my fat neighbors kid leaned out of his window and shot one of our animals with an air pistol, (his mother lied for him [even though he's 20] and even hid the gun out of the house for him).  I could'nt prove he'd shot it even though we had a chicken with a (very obviously) broken leg, and had witnessed it from inside my back door. The police said (for future reference)as long as the shots don't fall out of the garden no law is broken...

next time...

Sure it's not against the law, but surely somewhere in the back of your mind 'common sense' rears it head and suggests that it might not be a good idea? Sticking your hand into a working blender or stepping out in front of a speeding truck, aren't against the law either. But common sense dictates that it's not a good idea to do either of those.

The same goes for using an airsoft weapon where it has the potential to cause alarm. I'd say that includes your back garden, as it's obviously in view of you're neighbours.

Strangely enough I saw on our local news channel yesterday, that the armed response unit was called to a high street because someone saw a gun being pointed out of the back of a car. Turned out to be a 13 year old boy with an airsoft M16 that his dad had given him. But they were ordered out of the car on hands and knees with the barrels of a number of very real firearms pointed at them nonetheless.

By your reasoning there was nothing wrong with this, as the child was inside the family car. Wheras I would say; common sense should have stopped the father giving such a young child the airsoft weapon in the first place, and most certainly should have stopped him from letting the kid carry it in the back of the car in full view!

Common sense, just a little thought about the ramifications of your actions in the future.

smile_o.gif

Don't know how things are in the UK or US, but here in Oz, if you were seen carrying anything that looks remotely like a real weapon, people would be calling the cops in about 5 seconds flat, and you'd have armed cops in your face not long after that.

I actually have a friend that got arrested at a nightclub, for cayying an "imitation weapon". It was a fancy dress night, he went as a cowboy, and wore a silvery-plastic six-shooter cap gun (didn't look remotely real). He was handcuffed and taken down to the station. Eventually no charges were pressed, but that still shows the mindset here.

Quote[/b] ]By your reasoning there was nothing wrong with this, as the child was inside the family car
I'd learn to think for yourself before you even start thinking for other people! I'm sorry to have to quote myself yet again! crazy_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Quote ME!:

IMO children under 16 should have adult supervision while using BB guns where ever they are. This should be law!...

What bit don't you understand?. Seeing an 'anonymous' gun sticking out of a car is a bit different than "officer there's a child running around in my neighbors garden with an assault rifle!"...

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

Quote[/b] ]Show me where I was being condescencing and obnoxious to Jag?
Well there is:
Quote[/b] ] do EVERYONE a favour and read up on airsoft law in the UK
especialy condecending seeing's you had'nt yourself read them before telling him black was white, but personaly I think the 'do EVERYONE' was enough. Don't you?...
Quote[/b] ]Christ, before you go off ruining the sport
Well if this is you being polite I'd hate to see you being really obnoxious tounge_o.gif ...
Quote[/b] ]If YOU insist on continueing your mod witch hunt simply because we are trying to be sensible, then action will be taken. That is not a threat, it is a fact. There will be no witch hunts on this board
Which witch hunt is that? rock.gif [P_A_R_A_N_O_I_D!] crazy_o.gif Disagree with a mod and you're a fuckin mod witch hunter now! mad_o.gif ...

I'll spell it out:

You made a mistake in saying it was illeagal to use BB's in your garden. Instead of just admitting it, you made a (IMO laughable) 'bobbys nieghbor' post to try and make it look idiotic for anyone to think otherwise (which I also found laughable because of:). "You the ACF weapon's handling test passer DKMJaguar should'nt competantly use a BB gun in your garden because of bobbys syndrome!". It's like saying "nobody should cross roads cause a blindman might get knocked over"!!. I find this laughable and disagree! And instead of reading my opinion you put your own upon me!

"If he does'nt agree BB's in gardens should be banned, he's pro giving them to babies in the street!"...

In what way is this a moderator witch hunt? If you're not prepared to post out a difference of opinion without falling back on your moderator status when you get peeved, you should'nt post as anything but a moderator...

Quote[/b] ]I actually have a friend that got arrested at a nightclub, for cayying an "imitation weapon".
I'd hardly call a nightclub your own 'private property'

smile_o.gif ...

He was an idiot for doing it and should of been charged IMO, he was acting irresponsably. Saying nobody should use BB's in their own space because there are irresponsible idiots in the world is to far a stretch for me though sad_o.gif ...

I'd learn to think for yourself before you even start thinking for other people! I'm sorry to have to quote myself yet again! crazy_o.gif
Quote  ME!:

My point was not to do with the kids age, but the fact that by your reasoning the fact that he was on his property (in the family car), made it quite alright for him to be brandishing the toy gun. Even though there was the potential to cause alarm.

The fact of the matter is, if you're using your airsoft in your back garden and people are even remotely likely to see you do it, it's a bad thing. People are fearful of such things, and using airsoft in an irresponsible manner (regardless of whether or not you are on your own property or not), just adds fuel to those fears. It makes life harder for all the other airsoft fans out there.

Guest DKM-jaguar
Your repeated attack on me and hellfish are as well. I've had enough of you and this thread. Enjoy your "victory".

What?? nooooo sad_o.gif

This is just becuase I was on about maybe getting an M16 and trying to find out if it was legal to shoot in my garden... now you, established enthusiast, leaves the thread becuase of me, who doesnt even own a proper BB gun.

How about i stop posting and you keep posting? I didn't need the fact this thread is a giant flame becuase of my M16 idea, let alone this, on my conscience.   sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

I've dropped the whole garden thing anyway. I'm looknig for a club, and i have 25 meters of bedroom space to practice with. I still use my airgun in the garden, but i always have.

So everyone calm down.. EVERYONE keep posting.

From now on i'm going to have to watch what i post.

Hell, i might just buy a weapon as a model... spend money to upgrade it with extras. But that all comes after i buy one.

Quote[/b] ]My point was not to do with the kids age, but the fact that by your reasoning the fact that he was on his property (in the family car), made it quite alright for him to be brandishing the toy gun. Even though there was the potential to cause alarm.

For One: A car is NOT PRIVATE PROPERTY when on a public highway. Two: You know nothing about my reasoning. I don't think it's wrong to shoot BB's in your garden in a competant (if a child supervised until they are competant) manner. How is that condoning the 'car example'? Just cause I don't think the 'Bobby' 'example' is a good enough reason to totaly whitewash home usage?...
Quote[/b] ] People are fearful of such things,
Again you seem to like thinking for other people, but seem unable to think for yourself? You just parrot the same stuff over again without even reading my replies! Are you a 'buddy back up' bot? rock.gif Even bots' make relevant replies based on the previous post sometimes!! tounge_o.gif but you keep on with stuff like this:
Quote[/b] ]The fact of the matter is, if you're using your airsoft in your back garden and people are even remotely likely to see you do it, it's a bad thing
Again! Please read my veiws!:
Quote[/b] ]ME AGAIN!And neighbors (neigh'boors'?) should always be informed that you own a gun. Should be informed when you are about to use one, so they're not alarmed by gas ones or can make sure any pets are'nt alarmed or vulnerable! This should be law too!...
I don't understand what you see as bad, if you are behaving responsably and they are forewarned what's the problem. Or are you steriotyping the entire population as paranoid housewives as well? biggrin_o.gif . There are certain situations where it COULD be a problem, but if they tell you they don't like it, you don't shoot then. It's that simple if you're a responsible considering adult. You people telling me it's moraly wrong based on some imaginary worse case scenario is utterly laughable. I'm sorry, but you should stop, step back, and take a good look at yourselves and what you're saying sad_o.gif ...
Quote[/b] ]and using airsoft in an irresponsible manner (regardless of whether or not you are on your own property or not), just adds fuel to those fears
What has this got to do with the issue? Home usage and irresponsibility are'nt siamese twins, you know?! . You and ExRonin are trying to make it look like only irresponsible idiots use BB's at home. Why? It's simply not true!! People have been using them responsably (and irresponsably) since day one, and they hav'nt banned home usage yet. Why is that you think?...

Quote[/b] ]Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Oct. 17 2003,09:59)

Your repeated attack on me and hellfish are as well. I've had enough of you and this thread. Enjoy your "victory".

What?? nooooo

This is just becuase I was on about maybe getting an M16 and trying to find out if it was legal to shoot in my garden... now you, established enthusiast, leaves the thread becuase of me, who doesnt even own a proper BB gun.

How about i stop posting and you keep posting? I didn't need the fact this thread is a giant flame becuase of my M16 idea, let alone this, on my conscience.

I've dropped the whole garden thing anyway. I'm looknig for a club, and i have 25 meters of bedroom space to practice with. I still use my airgun in the garden, but i always have.

So everyone calm down.. EVERYONE keep posting.

From now on i'm going to have to watch what i post.

Hell, i might just buy a weapon as a model... spend money to upgrade it with extras. But that all comes after i buy one.

It's nothing to do with you Jagg, it was aimed at me. I can't say I understand the reasoning behind it's (or the anger and paranoia) accusation sad_o.gif . It seems you're 'irresponsible' nowadays if you believe certain laws are acceptable if not abused! 'Specialy if a mod thinks otherwise (if two thinks so you might as well change your surname to Bundy!! tounge_o.gif ). Please don't mistake a 'difference of opinion' debate for a flamefest! Even if it does get a tad childish at times, it's only a debate smile_o.gif ...

Also, I hope that this kind of peer pressure does'nt really put you off of using you BB in your own garden(or make you have to walk on tiptoes elsewhere in the forums! It's sad when it breaks down to poorly veiled threats mad_o.gif ). Inside usage can be quite dangerous with the ricohets, even with a pellet trap big enough to encompass the misses as well as the hits!

Quote[/b] ]I actually have a friend that got arrested at a nightclub, for cayying an "imitation weapon".
I'd hardly call a nightclub your own 'private property'

smile_o.gif ...

He was an idiot for doing it and should of been charged IMO, he was acting irresponsably. Saying nobody should use BB's in their own space because there are irresponsible idiots in the world is to far a stretch for me though sad_o.gif ...

OK, now I have to ask: did you READ what I wrote?

This is the kind of gun I'm talking about:

A10900P1.jpg

Look like a real weapon to you, or to anyone with half a brain?

---

And for your reference, what I was posting was completely unrelated and not in any way a response to what you had written. It was just a general comment related to the topic at hand. So before you get all defensive and want to try to score points against someone (and end up coming off like a smarmy brat in the process), first check what has been written, and not your own interpretation of what has been written. wink_o.gif

Like the old joke goes: never assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME tounge_o.gif

Common sense is obviously a trait in short supply these days. rock.gif We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Quote[/b] ]and they hav'nt banned home usage yet. Why is that you think?...

Because there was always a responsible majority arguing the case. More people with your approach around, and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't long before we saw something in the UK placing even more restrictions on replicas and airsoft.

I bid you adieu!

I think perhaps the most sensible thing would be to stick to discussing the technicalities of airsoft while leaving the legalities alone, let's all assume that everyone here who uses airsoft does so in a safe environment fitting in to all their countries laws on the matter, now that we've established that carry on with your airsoft discussion.

Any reverting back to discussing airsoft legalities, by anyone, will not be tolerated, have a nice day y'all smile_o.gif