Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

On grenade launchers

The Sun Project one loads bb's into holes on the front, gas at the bottom.

The Aluminium shell does not leave the launcher.

It has a longer range, and the whole look of it firing produces a "Oh shit" effect.

you can also I hear get 165 rnd shells (as in one pull of the trigger sends 165 bb's flying)

There are big legal issues with devices which propel a explosive device in the UK, for rather obvious reasons if you happen to sound Irish.

ahh, so thats how it works. i thought that a big aluminium shell flying off would be dangerous. and i don't think those "freedom fighters" up north are gonna care much about laws confused.gif

I never heard of any airsoft games here in sweden  sad.gif  mad.gif

this little toy looks nice, with red-dot laser and al smile.gif hehe it costs only about 110 US $

dammit i wish sweden had airsoft games  sad.gif  sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tz0rcelan @ Dec. 28 2002,18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never heard of any airsoft games here in sweden  sad.gif  mad.gif

this little toy looks nice, with red-dot laser and al smile.gif hehe it costs only about 110 US $

dammit i wish sweden had airsoft games  sad.gif  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's not actually a laser, but a simple red-dot holographic sight.

Unlike a real laser aimer, which projects a dot or some other pattern onto the target itself, a holo sight projects a reticle created using a small LED onto a reflective lens in the holo sight.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tz0rcelan @ Dec. 29 2002,03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never heard of any airsoft games here in sweden  sad.gif  mad.gif

Google is your friend wink.gif

Look what it brought me smile.gif

http://www.geocities.com/vmo_elites2000/airsoft.html

http://www.google.co.uk/search?....n&meta=

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 29 2002,04:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tz0rcelan @ Dec. 29 2002,03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never heard of any airsoft games here in sweden  sad.gif  mad.gif

Google is your friend wink.gif

Look what it brought me smile.gif

http://www.geocities.com/vmo_elites2000/airsoft.html

http://www.google.co.uk/search?....n&meta=

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe alrite biggrin.gif

too bad its not where i live (stockholm) sad.gif

Full automatic? Seems I missed a whole Airsoft evolution?

Well, years ago I could try those manually-reloaded-spring-action pistols and had a little fire fight in a friend's living room. btw: Tiding up the room for getting new (old) ammo was a little bit annoying. biggrin.gif

Hm, illegal in Germany? I think I must wait until I travel overseas for my practical semester in spring 2004... wink.gif

P.S.: While looking for textures for my M41a add-on I came across some PulseRifle Airsoft projects. Anyone got experience with them? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (der bastler @ Dec. 29 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Full automatic? Seems I missed a whole Airsoft evolution?

Well, years ago I could try those manually-reloaded-spring-action pistols and had a little fire fight in a friend's living room. btw: Tiding up the room for getting new (old) ammo was a little bit annoying. biggrin.gif

Hm, illegal in Germany? I think I must wait until I travel overseas for my practical semester in spring 2004... wink.gif

P.S.: While looking for textures for my M41a add-on I came across some PulseRifle Airsoft projects. Anyone got experience with them? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, full-auto AEG's are illegal in Germany, however, you can get GBB's......which includes the MAC-10 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Its Only Å105 as well wow.gif

As for the M41a, as far as I know it is a TM Tommy Gun (remember SPR?) with lots and lots of plastic around it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Dec. 29 2002,16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wheres do u get the mac 10 for Å105 and whats its stats ??<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.airsoftdynamics.com/GBBKSC.htm

My mistake, its not the MAC-10, its the MAC-11 biggrin.gif

No idea about the stats, all I know is that its a GBB...

Hmm, so you guys are getting BB guns dressed up as rifles and stuff?

Why not just invest in real guns? They are better, and for play, you could use "simunition" which is like real bullets, only like paintballs.

They are probably as close as you can get to the accuracy, distance, and power of real firearms.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Dec. 29 2002,17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, so you guys are getting BB guns dressed up as rifles and stuff?

Why not just invest in real guns?  They are better, and for play, you could use "simunition" which is like real bullets, only like paintballs.

They are probably as close as you can get to the accuracy, distance, and power of real firearms.<span id='postcolor'>

simunition .. lol

why not simply investing in something cheaper ?

and you can't buy real assault rifles legally in our poor occidental world

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Dec. 29 2002,16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, so you guys are getting BB guns dressed up as rifles and stuff?

Why not just invest in real guns?  They are better, and for play, you could use "simunition" which is like real bullets, only like paintballs.

They are probably as close as you can get to the accuracy, distance, and power of real firearms.<span id='postcolor'>

apart from the fact its (a) illegal (b) Bloody expensive and © not available to the public anyway

then yeah, aren't we all stupid not playing with real guns.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ("Der Reibert" @ manual for german soldiers)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Spielerischer Umgang mit der Waffe kann andere gefährden und auch zu Schäden an ihr führen. Deshalb ist verboten:

- Jeder Umgang mit der Waffe ohne Ausbildungszweck oder Auftrag

- das Zielen auf Personen,ausgenommen Ausbildung/Übung mit Manövermunition unter Beachtung der Sicherheitsbestimmungen (Mindestschußentfernung 10m) und Einsatz,

- das Spielen an Abzug und Sicherung

<span id='postcolor'>

in english:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Playing with the weapon can endanger others or may even damage it. Therefore it is forbidden:

- to handle the weapon except for educational purposes or missions

- to aim at persons except instructing/training purposes using manoeuvre ammunition and observing the security instructions (minimal range 10m) and missions

- to play with trigger and/or security mechanism

<span id='postcolor'>

today's moral:

"Kids, don't play with guns." - "Thank you he-man, without you we could have been killed!"

ROFL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Dec. 29 2002,17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and you can't buy real assault rifles legally in our poor occidental world<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm, I believe that in the US, we can buy ANY firearm/gun we want. As long as you are 21, and in any decent state with relaxed gun laws, and have enough money/patience.

It makes things even easier if you are current/ex military/law enforcment.

So yeah, if I were going to put serious cash into a hobby I really like. I might as well use real rifles/guns etc, and use simunition for mock/play combat.

Plus, if you are a gun enthusiast, you would probably buy guns anyhow.

Makes much more sense, right?

As soon as I get a decent income, place to live on my own, and indepencence, I'll be saving up for my own firearms.

I'm not even into paintball. But just to go to the firing range, and as a hobby.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Dec. 30 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As soon as I get a decent income, place to live on my own, and indepencence, I'll be saving up for my own firearms.<span id='postcolor'>

lol this made me think of this here.

j/k biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Dec. 30 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, I believe that in the US, we can buy ANY firearm/gun we want.  As long as you are 21, and in any decent state with relaxed gun laws, and have enough money/patience.<span id='postcolor'>

no , i doubt so , and in some states if you didn't already know , there are some severe gun control laws prohibiting fully automatic assault rifles , war weapons and war ammunition

i'd advise you to check the gun laws in your state before thinking about buying guns

and about the simunition , it's not a toy , and even if it's not ment to hurt , it does

it costs a lot and is just a waste of money

real weapons aren't toys

i'm not against the practice of airsoft , but the use of the simunition for fun doesn't seem right to me

+ you need to convert your weapons to use the simunition

and the goal of these munitions is to provide a realistic form of firefight training to military and law enforcement forces

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So yeah, if I were going to put serious cash into a hobby I really like.  I might as well use real rifles/guns etc, and use simunition for mock/play combat.    

<span id='postcolor'>

then again , those are not toys , and i doubt that a civilian individual could buy them and use them for fun

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It makes things even easier if you are current/ex  military/law enforcment.

<span id='postcolor'>

depends .... ex-military/lawenforcement doesn't help

being in active service in the military of law enforcement only helps if you're officer in charge of a armed response team or equivalent

*edit*

or if you're in charge of a special forces unit or a training unit .....

big deal,unless this simunition stuff isn`t overly dangerous then why should stinky cops get all the fun tounge.gif

just go at the simunition site and look for the protections needed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, I believe that in the US, we can buy ANY firearm/gun we want. As long as you are 21, and in any decent state with relaxed gun laws, and have enough money/patience.

<span id='postcolor'>

We don't all live in the US sad.gif