Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

You think Airsoft Warrior is over priced? You should see the sites everyone else offers up... Like twice to three times the price of Airsoft Warrior for simler weapons... With less stuff.

P90... fairly good gun, VERY compact (a friend of mine had one) but the magazines are bitches to store & use without specific mag pouches. tounge2.gif

I bought my M15A4 used - got a copy 30mm Aimpoint, battery, automatic charger and 4 68 round mags for the price of new gun, which would only feature the gun and a 300 rd hicap. While buying them has its own risks, some used guns are very neat - besides being prooven to work, you might get some very nice stuff alongside them in a (fairly) cheap package.

Although had I known about JG then, I would've prolly got one instead.

You think Airsoft Warrior is over priced? You should see the sites everyone else offers up... Like twice to three times the price of Airsoft Warrior for simler weapons... With less stuff.

WGC Shop and redwolf are two sites I use allthough I don't see the point with the October ban coming up confused_o.gif

I knew something was up... I always choose to start something as the stuff needed is being banned. Heh.

They are definately not banning airsoft and air guns in the UK (Not including Ireland and scotland.) The police have said it's legal to own an airsoft gun of any tipe or an air rifle/pistol (Excluding Co2 guns which are illigle in the UK) if you keep it on YOUR property! You can fire it in your garden or your house and no one can do anything, but if it goese off your property: Your nicked. It will be leagle to buy them to, but you'd probably need a liscence for high powered AEG's. If it doese come to only getting to buy transparent airsoft guns- Big Deal! spray it black! Hopefully this has explained the airsoft problem in england and stoped evryone fretting that the police will be knocking at thier door at 3 o'clock in the morning.

You can fire it in your garden or your house and no one can do anything, but if it goese off your property: Your nicked.=

Not technically true, you can play in designated skirmish area's legally smile_o.gif

<span style='color:Green'>So any one here play Paintball in Ireland? welcome.gif</span>

or know of any big games?

Any one to the big games in Scotland?

any one had a look at Warpig photo's love to go to one of the big games.

& Pussy softers say there aint many of us  thumbs-up.gif1184185094_IMG_2221.JPG

<span style='color:Green'>Here is THE best Video archive for paintball tactics & some cool games to.</span>

Any one met a gard that dont look like he is about to take a hernia when you mention paintball & licences..

tounge2.gif (the female Gradi always seem to look like there gona scream or is that normal?)

PAINTBALL HOW TO & COOL FOOTAGE

PLAY IT DONT FIGHT IT  wink_o.gif  the biggest game of tag  thumbs-up.gif

This was an indipendant Post that was forced to join the airsoft thread by admins... confused_o.gif

Well the last time I was around both airsoft and paintball lived together in the same thread so I think that shall continue smile_o.gif

Well the last time I was around both airsoft and paintball lived together in the same thread so I think that shall continue smile_o.gif

BLASPHEMY! biggrin_o.gif

This is Not good idea dood although i did see you changed the name good lad.  tounge2.gif  although it should be paintball 1st...

As for merging an IRISH themed paintball thread I dont think that was right at all..

Remember Its the same as puting Rugby players in the same room as poofy footballers, (paintballers being the rugby players)  tounge2.gif  No ooh i wasent hit scenario's.

One of these Im prety sure its under the minimum legth to be legal in Irleand  biggrin_o.gif  But it would put a gag in the Pusysofters when they say there aint any realistic markers like at the begining of this biasd thread.

P99_Green.jpg

dose any one else use Q-loaders yet? I think there WAY better than hoppers.

qloader3.jpg

One of these Im prety sure its under the minimum legth to be legal in Irleand  biggrin_o.gif  But it would put a gag in the Pusysofters when they say there aint any realistic markers like at the begining of this biasd thread.

img]http://rap4.com/images/P99/P99_Green.jpg[/img]

These guns need an external source of CO2, thus making them unrealistic in the end.

RAP4 is interesting though.

Also Just to disepell Som Myths

This  is what proper munitions look like..  thumbs-up.gif

Mid air paintball DONT DO THIS WITHOUT A MASK very unsafe.

I was going to find a pic and post it to show an airsoft pellet in "motion" but coudlent find one, its small any ways  rofl.gif

But if airsofters want to go for the

Quote[/b] ]Its Not the size that counts its what you do with it.

well if Your into Practical Acurecy, Range & Actual knowing who is out of teh game  crazy_o.gif  then paintball markers are what your looking for.

& here is an Diagram of your avrage Cocker

Diagram

As for less wounds with Airsoft HA most of them dont ware any proper protection becuse its only a little plastic pellets although some of them are waighted, & most of those are illigal in UK/Ireland as it  carrys to much weight to be safe for its size, & if its not weighted it wont go far or have a decent flight path nener.gif

Any one tried the APEX yet? I was thinking of buying one i have an A5 myself with a flatline & Q-Loader.

BTApexL.jpg

Now here is a cool link not 100% acurate but hey its got the just & was in my 1st search.

HISTORY OF PAINTBALL

As for Range & how Paintball Markers can outrange LEGAL AEG & regualr Airsoft Guns  we will Relish & save for another post..

P.s sorry for a double post i couldent seem to add many pics i thought it was a limit but jsut bad locked hosting.

Quote[/b] ]These guns need an external source of CO2, thus making them unrealistic in the end.

RAP4 is interesting though.

yes yes always tit and gliter.. whistle.gif

There is  a HUGE difference between Paintball & pusysofters its not only Psychological, its Fundimental Ideals & concepts of the Modern game of paintball.

Thats why the Forum Admins should Stop merging the thread i could Advise them on a plethora of topics that could be Merged using this principle they seem to use..

Paintball guns outrange legal airsoftguns? When are airsoftguns illegal? different laws apply in different countries.

Your point about "BB weight" is invalid. It's about the muzzle energy the airsoftguns produce, it is not about the weight of the bb.

Paintball guns are more accurate than airsoftguns? Paintballs have the tendency to deform during flight, thus giving it different aerodynamic characteristics and that makes it inaccurate after a certain distance. If you use thicker shelled paintballs, those shells may not splat open when hitting an object at a greater distance, because the remaining kinetic energy is too low. AFAIK, non splatting paintball direct hits do not count as a kill. Increasing the muzzle energy repeats the whole problem.

Airsoft BB's have a much lower tendency to deform during flight, because they're made of hard (bio-degradeable) plastic. In combination with hop-up gives them a more predictable trajectory. In airsoft any direct hit count as a kill.

In the airsoftcommunity I play in, we play for the looks and (realistic) feeling in a natural or urban (CQB) environment. In paintball, I get the feeling it's mostly about competition.

Iron the Q loader looks great anymore information on it? Im due paintballing this saturday see so It pays to have the upperhand biggrin_o.gif

Well i dident realy want ot get into this just yet  as i wanted to find some paintballers to talk to not pussofters, but since you are asking for it, you will get It

(THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY PAINTBALL SHOULD BE GRANTED ITS OWN THREAD, IM SPENDING MORE TIME HAVING TO CORRECT AIRSOFTERS THAN LEARNING & TALKING ABOUT PAINTBALL.)

OK rimmer here it comes.. tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Paintball guns outrange legal airsoftguns? When are airsoftguns illegal?

When they are over powerd ie. to much gas behind it at teh launch, many AEG, gas, or bolt airsoft guns are bought from abroad & many are Illigaly over powerd, also many Airsofters "Tweak there Gun's to be

So FPS stands for Feet Per Second, 328fps is the UK limit, & 328fps is 100m/s, and a 0.2g bb travelling at this speed possess the energy of exactly 1 Joule, anything above 1 joule is Illigal in UK & ireland last time i read about it, although Irleand is a little vauge, but mostly copy uk law concerning this so im not sure on the Irish rules.

Quote[/b] ]Your point about "BB weight" is invalid. It's about the muzzle energy the airsoftguns produce, it is not about the weight of the bb.

Uhm Yes it IS. See this is why Pussysofters Give us paintballers a bad name they wont even read the LAW.

Its muzzle Velocity times Weight

You do know the Difference between a 45. round & a 9mm round? why some prefer 45. if you look up that argument it might be abstract enough for your to understand.

Quote[/b] ]Paintball guns are more accurate than airsoftguns?
Yeh Some are & the you have the user imput, weather, type of paint, type of Gas, Marker barrel, visual aids, Spin, range etc, to add but i will talk about this later with some paintballers if we get our own thread, although to answer you in short yes but this would require some reserch to prove, although if you have an airsoft rifle that is Legal & using Legal BB's, & then find a Professional rec ball marksman & ask nicely he would show you the dif. ;D  (still  cant belive we have been forced in here.)

But since Paintball markers can LEGALY outrange Airsoft Guns i dont see how they can be more accurate.

Quote[/b] ]Paintballs have the tendency to deform during flight

What the hell are you using,  out of date paint or some realy cheap shit thats got wet?

No way paintballs dont deform from what i have read.

The only things that should destabilise them during flight is weather, spin & the paint inside, which isent 100% filled & is a liquid so it gets thrown about, although you can find detailed explinations on this at PBnation forums.

Any ways i can hit a 2ltr bottle at about 260ft+ with 1 shot(if Thor is with me) or 4 shots if some one is waching me. lol you know how it is, but the point is ... they still feal it.

at that range in warm weather but you only have about 60% chance of a break at that range when u take into acount weather/bodyfat/clothing/balls  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Airsoft BB's have a much lower tendency to deform during flight, because they're made of hard (bio-degradeable) plastic. In combination with hop-up gives them a more predictable trajectory. In airsoft any direct hit count as a kill.

well I have played airsoft during a whoel summer, (dident do it for me confused_o.gif ) Now not all BB's are Bio infact the bulk of BB's i was sold were not.. they also happend ot be over the legal Limit weight wise, & the Site dident even have a Cronograph, wich All professional Paintball sites have.

Also the only BB's they could order in when i asked them for Biodegradable ones were TSD Tactical 0.24g Biodegradable BB's & they were just plastic it takes about 700 YEARS! for ther eto degrade properly! & the normaly one can be over 1000 years!  Hell my hairy arse im less waist than that!

On the other hand Paintballs can disolve in a pool of water over night or in a cup of room temp water in a few hours MAX,

& tehy are made out of ORGANIC materials so they are natural, I care about the environment.

Although in Most cases Paintballs will totaly disolve ina bout a week-2 weeks under natural conditions.

Quote[/b] ]In the airsoftcommunity I play in, we play for the looks and (realistic) feeling in a natural or urban (CQB) environment. In paintball, I get the feeling it's mostly about competition.

Friend your totaly Right its 2 totaly different community's you play army we play Tag & Tourniment games maybe even the Olympics

also here is an airsoft site i use for calculating paintball weights some times.  Paintball markers DO outrange LEGAL Airsoft  guns/ammo im afraid sorry. whistle.gif

Why Airsoft has more unrealistic ranges than Paintball. (remember these words LEGALITY! & REALISM)

Lets face it.. Pusysofters just like playing with toy Army guns.

trust me i know closely 3 airsofters & 2 of them are Military rejects because they were cowords, they thaought it was a bit to "Heavy" the other one was actuly came back from Peace keeping & wanted to play soldiers, as he told me he never actuly got to shoot his rifle of the range once.. which makes me question this leting guys strait out of the army afterwords without any Psychological evaluation/rehabilitation.

P.s replyed through PM about Q-loader m8. pistols.gif

p.p.s Sorry if im a little full on But your PAINTBALL MASTERS MUST BE FELT...  pistols.gif <span style='font-size:7.01pt;line-height:100%'>Bitches</span>

You run round shooting each other with toy guns, thus it's close enough and you get one thread only smile_o.gif

I must say i do love paintball...

Heres where i go, its in Abridge in Essex near London for anyone around the area..

Clicky

damn it Placebo is back. tounge2.gif

(but i know you just love wacthing us bicker its your eeeevil humor, evey one knows you dont let Computer geeks near guys who work out, same as airsofters next to paintballers.. the porr little airsofter would get ravaged..) crazy_o.gif

So joe whats wrong with your marker m8?

& i hope you have a great game!

Hey jack that looks ace well kited out place, Ho many vehicles they got? smile_o.gif

Heres where i go, its in Abridge in Essex near London for anyone around the area..

Clicky

Quote[/b] ]Anyone and everyone 12yrs and up
But how can you shoot (women and) children?

- Not hard, you just don´t lead that much crazy_o.gif

Seriously, i would feel kinda bad with people younger than 18 (well maybe 16) years on the same field, in the end these paintballs hurt quite a bit, and it wouldnt be that much of a challenge either, i guess.

On the other hand, who doesn´t like a good turkey shoot every once in a while lol

Clicky

Do they have DM Vodka, or Tequila there Jack? wink_o.gif

If the rule is 1J for airsoft guns, doesn't the same rule also apply to paintball guns?

Nope, PB Markers are only FPS limited. Thats 240 (or so) in Germany, and 300+ pretty everywhere else.

Dunno what a ball weighs, but it´s far more than airsoft ammo (hence the name airsoft tounge2.gif ).

edit: typo

LOOL Mr Burns  have a proper look at that website. dont wory i do the same all the time.  cool name btw

hey any one from Ireland tried to get one of these "authorisation" certificates from a local Super?

aparently you Dont need a safe, a Licence doc (just auth), or pay the fee.

& all you need for the super to do is have a look at it & have a go to realise that its not Lethal.

Somthing Good for Fanysofters rofl.gif if you keep your toy guns down to 1 joule you shouldent need any paper work at all or even have to visit the lovely Smiling garda thumbs-up.gif

Somthing Good for Fanysofters rofl.gif  if you keep your toy guns down to 1 joule you shouldent need any paper work at all or even have to visit the lovely Smiling garda  thumbs-up.gif

Are you trying to start an argument here?

It seems in almost every post of yours you have been taking the piss of airsoft. It may be in jest but I can't tell because your spelling is so horrible. (Yes I know it may not be your first language)

To keep this on topic.

I have played both airsoft and paintball they are both nice to do from time to time but I prefer airsoft. (cos it's cheaper where I'm at)  tounge2.gif