Sign in to follow this  
KaRRiLLioN

Rts 2 available for download

Quite a bit. Hopefully the interface won't be as cumbersome anymore as it was with the 50-item Action List as in RTS2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KaRRiLLioN @ Oct. 29 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I'll repackage it and send it out with a shiny 1.0 or something. =)

<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. I think you could roughly count the versions you have released and make it a 1.6 or so wink.gif. Or it could be RTS2_2002_10 or RTS2_FINAL.

This may be the final zip for RTS2. I've given them all version names, mainly 1.0 for the normal RTS2 and 1.5 for RTS2 with territory control.

*FIXES*

-I fixed an issue with RTS2_Territory Wars where the mission wouldn't end even after you'd destroyed the enemy base. This was due to a misnamed label in a script.

That's all the fixes. =)

I have now finished version 0.2a of RTS3 and I'll be posting a separate thread on it since it takes a different approach in some ways from RTS2.

BTW, the RTS-3 thread is in the User Missions Forum, so if you're looking for it here, it has been moved to the User Missions forum.

Thanks!

Hello,

I looking for all Files from RTS,.. all posted links are no more.. can somebody give a correct Link or upload it for me please?