austin_medic

a3Server crashes before it even finishes starting

So I'm trying to get this server going on my dedicated machine and it either fails to initialize battleye if i launch it directly from the exe, or if i use TADST it crashes once it gets to 'initialize addons' phase of the loading screen. No rpt log is generated, only crashdumps.

I installed all the redistributes it needs to run, but i don't know what to do that this point to get it working.

My server config:

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// NOTE: More parameters and details are available at http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

// STEAM PORTS (not needed anymore, it's +1 +2 to gameport)
// steamPort       = 8766;     // default 8766, needs to be unique if multiple serves on same box
// steamQueryPort  = 27016;    // default 27016, needs to be unique if multiple servers on same box

BePath = C:\a3ServerMaster\battleye

// GENERAL SETTINGS
hostname       = "[IFA3] OFFICIAL Test Server";    // Name of the server displayed in the public server list
//password     = "ServerPassword";      // Password required to join the server (remove // at start of line to enable)
passwordAdmin  = "";       // Password to login as admin. Open the chat and type: #login password
maxPlayers     = 40;    // Maximum amount of players, including headless clients. Anybody who joins the server is considered a player, regardless of their role or team.
persistent     = 1;     // If set to 1, missions will continue to run after all players have disconnected; required if you want to use the -autoInit startup parameter

// VOICE CHAT
disableVoN       = 0;     // If set to 1, voice chat will be disabled
vonCodecQuality  = 10;    // Supports range 1-30; 1-10 is 8kHz (narrowband), 11-20 is 16kHz (wideband), 21-30 is 32kHz (ultrawideband); higher = better sound quality, more bandwidth consumption

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers  = 1;       // Minimum number of players required before displaying the mission selection screen, if you have not already selected a mission in this config
voteThreshold       = 9999;    // Percentage (0.00 to 1.00) of players needed to vote something into effect, for example an admin or a new mission. Set to 9999 to disable voting.
allowedVoteCmds[] =            // Voting commands allowed to players
{
	// {command, preinit, postinit, threshold} - specifying a threshold value will override "voteThreshold" for that command
	{"admin", false, false}, // vote admin
	{"kick", false, true}, // vote kick
	{"missions", false, false}, // mission change
	{"mission", false, false}, // mission selection
	{"restart", false, false}, // mission restart
	{"reassign", false, false} // mission restart with roles unassigned
};

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed, but can be used to increase the delay before other messages
motd[] =
{
	"IFA3 Official Server",
	"Join us on Discord",
	"ifa3ina3.com"
};
motdInterval = 5;    // Number of seconds between each message

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
	class Mission1
	{
		template = "MyMission.Altis"; // Filename of pbo in MPMissions folder
		difficulty = "Regular"; // "Recruit", "Regular", "Veteran", "Custom"
	};
};

// LOGGING
timeStampFormat  = "short";                 // Timestamp format used in the server RPT logs. Possible values are "none" (default), "short", "full"
logFile          = "server_console.log";    // Server console output filename

// SECURITY
BattlEye             = 1;    // If set to 1, BattlEye Anti-Cheat will be enabled on the server (default: 1, recommended: 1)
verifySignatures     = 2;    // If set to 2, players with unknown or unsigned mods won't be allowed join (default: 0, recommended: 2)
kickDuplicate        = 1;    // If set to 1, players with an ID that is identical to another player will be kicked (recommended: 1)
allowedFilePatching  = 1;    // Prevents clients with filePatching enabled from joining the server (0 = block filePatching, 1 = allow headless clients, 2 = allow all) (default: 0, recommended: 1)

// FILE EXTENSIONS
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] =       {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 v1.19.124216) 
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile / preprocessFileLineNumbers commands (since Arma 3 v1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] =       {"htm","html","php","xml","txt"}; // only allow files and URLs with those extensions to be loaded via htmlLoad command (since Arma 3 v1.27.126715)

// EVENT SCRIPTS - see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Server_Side_Scripting
onUserConnected     = "";    // command to run when a player connects
onUserDisconnected  = "";    // command to run when a player disconnects
doubleIdDetected    = "";    // command to run if a player has the same ID as another player in the server
onUnsignedData      = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has unsigned files
onHackedData        = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has tampered files

// HEADLESS CLIENT
headlessClients[]  = {"127.0.0.1"};    // list of IP addresses allowed to connect using headless clients; example: {"127.0.0.1", "192.168.1.100"};
localClient[]      = {"127.0.0.1"};    // list of IP addresses to which are granted unlimited bandwidth; example: {"127.0.0.1", "192.168.1.100"};

Ok nevermind, I somehow managed to make it magically start working again with a restart of the machine.