Sign in to follow this  
Stra1ghtSlay1n

Upcoming updates.

Is there any news on the next updates? I play on IOS 1.0.9 and was curious if there was gonna be one any time soon, I know Browser is at like 1.4 or something. Its been about a month since the last updates so i'm not expecting much i'm just curious if there will be one soon.

There is no news on the next update, rather than the live stream a few days ago, we aren't sure when it will be released. (Should be sometime soon I think though.) You can see the latest updates regarding the game on the Mini DayZ facebook page. :)

You are very welcome. ^^

I am hoping so as well, I honestly though it would be out by now. Still very excited for it though, can't wait to see weapon attachments, and I have noticed some new weapons and gear. :)

I hope they eliminated the major bugs in the next update. Like being a gearless in an instant, probably because of picking a loot from survivors.

1 hour ago, bulan555 said:

can you give me a link to the stream vod

I looked, though it was brief, I was not able to find the video, sorry. 

Unfortunately the video from the streaming is not available but new informations about the game will be discussed here or other official BI channels. ;-)

On 2017年8月23日 at 5:48 PM, Thales said:

Unfortunately the video from the streaming is not available but new informations about the game will be discussed here or other official BI channels. ;-)

So is there any information on new. Updates? Thanks

On 8/23/2017 at 2:26 AM, Valbunny said:

Any paticular reaaon you are seeking the video?

nothing i really i just wanted to you know see what was coming