2 hours ago, jacknorrisuk said:

I had a good play with this yesterday - really awesome work! 

The aircraft look great and it's cool to watch them dumping water on the fire, but the ground vehicles are really nice too - can't wait until they are also capable of firefighting.

My only suggestion is for giving mission makers control over where the fire is placed, rather than in-game. Perhaps an editor-placable fire that doesn't spread, so mission makers can make specific fire shapes/locations for rescue missions etc?

Thanks a lot for your comments.

I take into consideration your suggest !

;)

• Like 1

I know this is primarily looking at firefighting aviation units, but it would be really cool to also be able to drive a ground unit such as a firetruck just to open up more gameplay possibilities. Great mod!

My home state of Oregon is completely in flames right now, so this mod is a quite relevant to the west coast of the United States.

Awesome mod, and opens up the playability in a great manner..

Thank you very much!

Hello and thank you for this awesome mod! I was wondering if there's a way to have a chance of starting a fire from explosions (bombs, plane/helicopter crashes, destroyed vehicles etc.) Last dlc inspired me to have a civilian role in a war-torn environment..