crazy mike

Chernarus 2035 (Chernarus + Utes + More)

Hi Mike,  thanks for your work, perfect chernarus map. Textures, ambient sounds etc. verry verry good work.

Any chance of a non-apocalyptic version? I really like the extra areas and new building interiors but the abandoned cars and garbage every where really limits the map to being pretty much only for things like exile, ravage, etc.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Eogos said:

Any chance of a non-apocalyptic version? I really like the extra areas and new building interiors but the abandoned cars and garbage every where really limits the map to being pretty much only for things like exile, ravage, etc.

too much work for something i personally will never use, i work on mods with the main intent of using them myself xD, i play majority survival esque game modes and occasionally instant action stuff like KOTH, thats about it, all in all i would never need a non-apocalypse chernarus thus i wont be making one, sorry!

you can however use a simple script to hide any of a specific object type on the map, dont remember exctly how but theres maybe 7-8 objects you can hide and itll make the map non-apocalyptic

ALSO check out this sneak preview of a new massive update to the map, this is a few weeks away but I wanted to give people a taste of things to come.

dceaae626b24a6ac586487dc87a20cf1.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Umm, damn dude that is getting serious with the added terrain haha, LOVE IT!  

Expansion is in buldozer and work has begun on it, check out the connecting tunnel which will link up the new peninsula to the original landmass, the new area is roughly 50km2 give or take of new playable landscape.

This is an accurate "final build" of the expansion

0cc8de0e0fd166e9e307906f732d3361.jpg

The tunnel next to the town where Guba used to be.

4c8b227b0437243d6e41e2b7e5c516bc.jpgf736a8bdccc2c6f22924c7eaef2e1b58.jpg0e279397f401524ff9aaaae05458eafa.jpg

Whats real terrain and whats fake terrain? (;<

d4be0828f06966c41c9419a6714776a7.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Looking amazing dude! Did you change the lighting on it? Seems a tad different from how it used to be.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

Looking amazing dude! Did you change the lighting on it? Seems a tad different from how it used to be.

buldozer has defaultworld as its cfgworld which does not include lightingnew

Looking gorgeous! 

As an old DayZ Mod player back in the golden days, I am very fond of the map and I love to see it getting more and more attention, it really is the best map to have ever come from BI imo. Just a small question, the airfield in the new area, do you plan to edit it from the layout of the "North West Airfield" or will it be a carbon copy? 

Either way, loving the work mate!

This is probably my favorite map for the game! Do you mind if I make a couple suggestions regarding the nuclear plant?

7 hours ago, Flinty said:

Looking gorgeous! 

As an old DayZ Mod player back in the golden days, I am very fond of the map and I love to see it getting more and more attention, it really is the best map to have ever come from BI imo. Just a small question, the airfield in the new area, do you plan to edit it from the layout of the "North West Airfield" or will it be a carbon copy? 

Either way, loving the work mate!

it will be made alot different my slave is working on the satellite image a bit later on

3 hours ago, Polyus said:

This is probably my favorite map for the game! Do you mind if I make a couple suggestions regarding the nuclear plant?

i probably wont be doing any major changes to it unless if its something small then shoot

• Like 1

Any chance we see the airfields become functional for AI aircraft?  Works fine for helicopters since they take off or land from anywhere, but fixed wing aircraft don't utilize it.

Just now, islesfan186 said:

Any chance we see the airfields become functional for AI aircraft?  Works fine for helicopters since they take off or land from anywhere, but fixed wing aircraft don't utilize it.

maybe

I am looking forward to seeing this map. I was just wondering if this map is compatible with ALiVE mod, Open Chernarus Project and Jbad? Also is there any chance of a non-apocalypse version so AIs can drive on roads? Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Percipio said:

I am looking forward to seeing this map. I was just wondering if this map is compatible with ALiVE mod, Open Chernarus Project and Jbad? Also is there any chance of a non-apocalypse version so AIs can drive on roads? Thanks. 

u dont need open chernarus or jbad lmao

non apocalypse version maybve but all of my houses are edited to be apocalyptic

Thanks for reply crazy mike, Is this mod indexed with ALiVE mod to allow functioning ALiVE Military Placement Modules?

I am guessing by your previous response that all (or many} buildings are enterable, cheers haha.

Just another question, are there any plans to put this mod on playwithsix?

Playwithsix is so 2014... Your best bet these days is 100% the steam workshop... No heavy download throttles, vast majority of mods are uploaded there and last but not least... it works well :P

Hi Flinty, thanks for your comment. At the risk of going off topic, I still use playwithsix since about 2014 til now, and I find it stable if not completely intuitive,

mainly because I prefer to have the option of managing the mod versions. I do not get any download throttles, and there is a vast collection of mods up there.

I have only downloaded a small number of mods through the steam workshop and those were hidden in files in the Arma directory in Steam.

So in short I just find playwithsix easier and more convenient so that I can manage my mods separately from Arma. Thanks again. 

• Like 1

uh ive never touched playwithsix so if somebody wants to they can post it up there however-the-fuck you do xD

edit:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, crazy mike said:

it will be made alot different my slave is working on the satellite image a bit later on

i probably wont be doing any major changes to it unless if its something small then shoot

Lol, understandable.

Only made it to 10 mins.. But my god you sum up arma modding tools well.. xD