Just a quick question, i have a mission setup with 2 tasks initiated by CreateTask modules and ended by SetTaskState modules, 1 is for a target elimination and the other one is for a hostage rescue, they both work perfectly fine on their own, but they are both set in the same village so they have to be parallel (why would you kill a target and clean a whole enemy village just to leave the hostages behind?), how do i make it so that when both are completed a third trigger/module/txt calls  "BIS_fnc_endMission";? As of now i know how to make it so that after 1 of the two missions are completed mission ends but i don't know how to "tie them together" so that they need to be both completed. Any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks

BTW, i didn't made them by scripting because i am THE WORSE SCRIPTER ever, i mean i know some scripts and i can do basic things with them but scripting a whole mission is far beyond my abilities, hence i have to use modules.

Thanks in advance!

You could perhaps run a waitUntil on the init.sqf or wherever you have your mission code at, so that when both conditions are met, it can then proceed to where you call "BIS_fnc_endMission". :smile_o: