sync0s

[WIP] Dusty Roads (Wild West Modification)

That's pretty awesome!  That's great you're covering so much in this time period.  Lot of opportunities for missions and scenarios!

G'day Guys,

This mod is developing nicely. Can't wait to see more results. Have you had any success with the horse part of the project?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wansec_6 said:

G'day Guys,

This mod is developing nicely. Can't wait to see more results. Have you had any success with the horse part of the project?

We came across someone already working on one and from what hes shown me its very impressive 

• Like 2

G'day Corbinnator,

That's great news. Really looking forward to this.

40 minutes ago, Corbinnator said:

Small update with the native american clothing 

Damn, Facel did a great job working on these! As always, sexy!

And yeah, some of the Tanoan faces are better to use for native americans, especially old ones! Try it!

We have started development on our Saloon you will be able to do a many things in the saloon like get wasted gamble your hard earn money away and treat yourself to some great ladies 

b2oNG6p.png

99d3azk.png

OEw9QVv.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Love this! looks fantastic keep up the good work :) The saloon looks awesome! 

On 10/19/2017 at 8:53 PM, Corbinnator said:

Colt Navy 1851 just finished video coming soon 

jJ16qJX.jpg

qBpdWw8.jpg

QKiBuRn.jpg

EHL581E.jpg

These guys look great except they need a little more well, erhm...dust..? Little too clean for them mangy times - like they just walked out of Abercrombie & Fitch Thanksgiving catalog

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, froggyluv said:

These guys look great except they need a little more well, erhm...dust..? Little too clean for them mangy times - like they just walked out of Abercrombie & Fitch Thanksgiving catalog

I do plan on creating worn versions of each clothing, however that can come later on in development

• Like 1

hey,

looks good. But i think the buildings are to clean. Do a littlebit dust on the buildings. than Look like a littlebit dirty and its more realistic.
The weapon needs a littlebit metalness and darker with rvmat. Not to much.

But the work looks good. When you need help, i help ;)

agreed on overall lack of dust and stuff. but otherwise looks splendid and can be added easily later as you said.

random idea: make versions of those faces with some face paint on them. you probably thought of that already but it just popped into my head when looking at these.

keep it up! this looks promising!

It looks fantastic! itemimages-yy2410.jpg25d8b07d6018b10269e2fd9bb8cf4bd1--civil-

1280px-War_of_the_Rebellion_Atlas_Plate_Will there be military uniforms from the era as well? It would be nice to see variants of Confederate and Union uniforms such as Calvary, infantry, artillery, etc. Maybe some period uniforms from other countries would be interesting too. 

On 16/12/2017 at 6:40 PM, spookspook said:

It looks fantastic! Will there be military uniforms from the era as well? It would be nice to see variants of Confederate and Union uniforms such as Calvary, infantry, artillery, etc. Maybe some period uniforms from other countries would be interesting too. 

Already in the works, however thanks for the images gonesend these to our guy :) 

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images per forum rules
  • Like 1

Awesome! I’m really looking forward to it! Here’s a little booklet I found that might help with the modeling. http://www.arizonacivilwarcouncilinc.com/Indian Wars Uniform Gear Weapons Guide 2.pdf

although in all honesty as long as I get a sexy Cavalry Stetson, some fabulous white cavalry gloves, and knee high cavalry boots I know I’ll be happy lol :eyeheart::don16:

• Thanks 1

I am guessing that for the trains you are going to use Duda Advanced Train's mod? Overall I like the way this is going. Been keeping an eye on this for a long time now.

• Like 1