On 1/10/2018 at 2:52 AM, joostsidy said:

Have you tried:

this flyInHeight 30; 

I basically set a drone, with a waypoint that triggers it to fire, then another waypoint to leave. I tried flyinHeight both on the drones ini, and as a waypoint activation. None seem to work

4 hours ago, silentghoust said:

I basically set a drone, with a waypoint that triggers it to fire, then another waypoint to leave. I tried flyinHeight both on the drones ini, and as a waypoint activation. None seem to work

I did some testing for you: flyInHeight DOES NOT work with editor waypoints, but DOES work with MOVE and DOMOVE commands.

So for this to work you have to use the script commands.

Running 1024x1024 with in PNG format creates 100kb+ files, seeing as I can't compress it with JPG due to the transparent sidebars, and no way of further compression with PNG

Does anyone have any smart ways of getting the file size down? 100kb+ might not seem like much, but as the leaflet will only be used on rear occasions its quite a heavy hit on the already large mission file

On 1/13/2018 at 4:00 PM, joostsidy said:

I did some testing for you: flyInHeight DOES NOT work with editor waypoints, but DOES work with MOVE and DOMOVE commands.

So for this to work you have to use the script commands.

I am guessing after what you have said if they disappear before hitting the ground that is it you will not find any on the ground.

If that is correct then how would I go about scripting the drone's movement so I  can drop my leaflets successfully?

20 hours ago, Dachi said:

I am guessing after what you have said if they disappear before hitting the ground that is it you will not find any on the ground.

If that is correct then how would I go about scripting the drone's movement so I  can drop my leaflets successfully?

Well, a script would look something like: 

_drone = _this select 0;
_target = _this select 1;
_distance = _this select 2;

_drone doMove (getPos _target);
waitUntil {sleep .1; _drone distance _target < _distance};                                                        
_drone fire "Bomb_Leaflets";

In this situation you added the leaflets to the drone via the pylon editor (where you normally select which bombs to put on planes). The _target could be a Game Logic.

Call the script with something like: [myDrone, myTarget, 10] execVM 'dropLeaflets.sqf';

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Leaflets

• Thanks 1

What exactly is meant by "some sandbox compitability"?
I would like to see if they have any uses in some gamemodes but i don't even seem to be able to drop the leaflets manually no matter if i added them with the pylon settings, or with the console.

1 hour ago, Fabian2006 said:

What exactly is meant by "some sandbox compitability"?
I would like to see if they have any uses in some gamemodes but i don't even seem to be able to drop the leaflets manually no matter if i added them with the pylon settings, or with the console.

Well I use them in my cti to drop them over town I gonna conquer and my scripts do one thing... There is Civilians spawned in village of town and if leaflets dropped script randomly choose some civilian then add him a new kozlice and he is shooting opposing side... Trying to simulate propaganda