DnA

Laws of War DLC Cluster Munitions

9 minutes ago, reyhard said:

Yes, I've added smoke puff effect when submunition is released that @snoops_213 asked for.

The effect looks good :) It doesn't seem like a "re-used" effect, which is nice. Both the flash and black puff effect are nice and believable! snoops will most surely be pleased ;)

11 minutes ago, reyhard said:

It was more side effect of me working on something else

Intriguing. I can't wait to see what you will bring to the platform with Tanks DLC :) Thanks to you and your entire team for contributing, both DLC and mod-wise :) Top notch work!

14 minutes ago, reyhard said:

I wouldn't expect any extra mesh for it in nearby future ;)

Aww... I guess it's and option for modders then, since you are able to create an effect at the location of the submunition dispersion.

Carry on :)

5 hours ago, reyhard said:

Yes, I've added smoke puff effect when submunition is released that @snoops_213 asked for. It was more side effect of me working on something else so I wouldn't expect any extra mesh for it in nearby future ;)

That rocks! Can see this being useful for something ive been testing but gave up on. Is it on dev yet?  And in a previous post here you mentioned that artillery cluster rounds have uxos but last time i checked they do not seem to have them, checked in game and in config i see no reference to any. 

30 minutes ago, snoops_213 said:

That rocks! Can see this being useful for something ive been testing but gave up on. Is it on dev yet?  And in a previous post here you mentioned that artillery cluster rounds have uxos but last time i checked they do not seem to have them, checked in game and in config i see no reference to any. 

It's not on dev yet. I guess it should be ready to

As for Arty shells, they have UXO for sure - are you using some mods maybe which are conflicting with it?

class Cluster_155mm_AMOS: SubmunitionBase
    {
        submunitionConeType[]             = {"randomcenter",35}; // amount of units
        submunitionAmmo[]                 = {"Mo_cluster_AP",0.93,"Mo_cluster_AP_UXO_deploy",0.07};

36 minutes ago, reyhard said:

It's not on dev yet. I guess it should be ready to

As for Arty shells, they have UXO for sure - are you using some mods maybe which are conflicting with it?

class Cluster_155mm_AMOS: SubmunitionBase
    {
        submunitionConeType[]             = {"randomcenter",35}; // amount of units
        submunitionAmmo[]                 = {"Mo_cluster_AP",0.93,"Mo_cluster_AP_UXO_deploy",0.07};

Will go double check this, this maybe a case of me not actually using my eyes in which case ignore my last. One more quick question, can the cluster ammo use the new sensors? Ie can i make a mix of laser/radar/ir or even a man sensor based ammo( total cheat but hey shits and giggles) with autoseek enabled? Would it be using the sensor in this case or would it be just the autoseek cofig entry forcing it to the nearest target?