DnA

Laws of War DLC Playable Content (Campaign / Showcases / Time Trials)

2 hours ago, POLPOX said:

I have a doubt in Showcase IDAP...

Why an unofficial map is used? Is Qom Province in Armaverse?

I hope i will not go wrong but that's the whole Chernarus, ArmA 2 is set in South Zagoria, a small region of Chernarus

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, sberla101 said:

I hope i will not go wrong but that's the whole Chernarus, ArmA 2 is set in South Zagoria, a small region of Chernarus

I know. I'm talking about the whole Chernarus map.

300px-ChernarusMapSections.png?version=f

IIRC this is the official whole map but they didn't use it. Why?

• Like 1

IIRC this is the official whole map but they didn't use it. Why?

Well spotted! :icon_biggrin: It'll be replaced with a canonical map - thanks!

Apart from the addition of a very large penisula (man made in the intervening 30 years since A2?) those two maps look identical to me?

don't know if it has been mentioned yet. In my try of the showcase Lords Of War. with that annoying speaker guy whats his face :D

Spoiler

when using the support hellcat think mission is strikes or something.it did nothing but fly around when called did not attack. can anyone confirm,

Edit bahaha soz royaltyinexile. I could not resist. 

• Like 1

Anyone got the Humanitarian Achievement yet?  

Spoiler

I thought "Faced with difficult decisions in the Remnants of War campaign, you went for the more humane options." would refer to not using the mine dispensers, seems to be something else. I don't think you have the choice of not dropping the clusterbomb and I don't see any other choices which this cold refer to. 

13 hours ago, heavygunner said:

Anyone got the Humanitarian Achievement yet?  

Hide contents

I thought "Faced with difficult decisions in the Remnants of War campaign, you went for the more humane options." would refer to not using the mine dispensers, seems to be something else. I don't think you have the choice of not dropping the clusterbomb and I don't see any other choices which this cold refer to. 

Hi, regarding the Humanitarian achievement:

Spoiler

The News Article shown at the end of the campaign should give you some hints regarding the decisions required to unlock this achievement, as its contents reflect the players' actions during the campaign.

Please note that achievements are working on Dev. Branch but currently not yet on RC.

Were some objects in the Remnants of War campaign with the text "ARMA3 PLACE HOLDER" as textures.

Otherwise, great mini-campaign! Was a lot better than I thought it would be and it really made me think.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how many memories there are?

17 minutes ago, wiki said:

ptsd-hyperarousal.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.y-B6cy5cqe-795x470.jpg

Too many, man..... too many....

Hehe. On a serious note though, I actually found myself exploring oreokastro like nuts, afraid that I might miss something. Would be nice with an "discovered memory X out of X" update along the way.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wiki said:

Possibly as many as:

Spoiler

36 fragments

6 hours ago, Mocane said:

Hi, regarding the Humanitarian achievement:

Hide contents

The News Article shown at the end of the campaign should give you some hints regarding the decisions required to unlock this achievement, as its contents reflect the players' actions during the campaign.

Please note that achievements are working on Dev. Branch but currently not yet on RC.

i don't see the hints to my wrong decisions that causes not achieving the Humanitarian achievement.

Spoiler

rematsofwararticle.jpg

This guy here needs some serious sleeping noise SFX.

R0POHk7.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Greenfist said:

Possibly as many as:

Hide contents

36 fragments

So, I had 36 fragments.

Not enough.

Should be more.

Questions: all the memories are available during the last mission?

Or are there some that can be found only at some moments of the campaign?

Plus, what should we do to get the Humanitarian achievement?

What is the actions that are needed for it?

Well, my guess for the hmntrn achvmnt is that you

Spoiler

have to do everything your narrator says, without doing things like using the IDAP van when making the barricade of trucks or picking up a weapon when running to the church. etc. aka a "perfect" playthrough.

So just unlock the achievement with the memories.

Spoiler

There are 39 memories.

I have the golden medal in all the time trial but I didn't get achievement.

Are they bugged?

6 hours ago, wiki said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are 39 memories.

Then something seems to be wrong, because there should be

Spoiler

memories in total. Could you please upload your campaign save (Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\<YourName>\Saved\A3\Missions_F_Orange\Campaign\campaign.sqc), or alternatively send a screenshot with the list of all fragments in the diary?

9 hours ago, wiki said:

Hide contents

There are 39 memories.

Did your memory of math fail?

@moricky

Ok, so here is a screenshot

There are indeeded

Spoiler

42 memories

But yesterday, after I completed some of them, I got the achievement BEFORE getting them all and after

Spoiler

I got the one in yellow in the castle and the next one in yellow in the village

the achievement unlocked and all the memories just disappeard from the map and in the vllage.

8 hours ago, wiki said:

I have the golden medal in all the time trial but I got achievement.

Are they bugged?

Did you mean "but I didn't get"? If so, did you also not receive the bronze medal achievement? (by the way, achievements only started working on RC-Branch since yesterday's update)

2 minutes ago, DnA said:

Did you mean "but I didn't get"? If so, did you also not receive the bronze medal achievement? (by the way, achievements only started working on RC-Branch since yesterday's update)

Hi DnA

Yes, sorry - 3 in the morning, was a bit tired ahah.

Indeed, didn't get the achievement.

I'm in Dev branch, not RC.

I had the "memories" acheivement a bit earlier, but not the "medal" achievement (bronze or golden)

• Like 1

I must say a good campaign with an engaging story and good narrative, Well Done to all Placeholder Team Members involved.

Spoiler

It was nice to see the other DLC vehicles being utilized as such i was wondering if BIS has any plans to go back to other official showcases and campaigns to maybe utilize them into those scenarios?

Spoiler

Regarding the memory fragments, i got the achievement and completion dialogue at 40 fragments, i could see one just outside of town near the hellcat wreck but couldn't get it due to the dialogue finishing.

Spoiler

And lastly, is it possible to completely clear the town of mines? cause I've covered the town 10+ times on foot and with the drone and i can't seem to find anymore mines after the last mission, is this supposed to signify that the struggle to clear landmines is never ending or is it just bugged?

6 hours ago, Big-Rooney said:

I must say a good campaign with an engaging story and good narrative, Well Done to all Placeholder Team Members involved.

Reveal hidden contents

It was nice to see the other DLC vehicles being utilized as such i was wondering if BIS has any plans to go back to other official showcases and campaigns to maybe utilize them into those scenarios?

Reveal hidden contents

Regarding the memory fragments, i got the achievement and completion dialogue at 40 fragments, i could see one just outside of town near the hellcat wreck but couldn't get it due to the dialogue finishing.

Hide contents

And lastly, is it possible to completely clear the town of mines? cause I've covered the town 10+ times on foot and with the drone and i can't seem to find anymore mines after the last mission, is this supposed to signify that the struggle to clear landmines is never ending or is it just bugged?

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked the campaign.

The campaign is supposed to finish once all mines are unlocked, but it seems something went wrong. Do you think you could upload your savegame, so I could investigate it?

The savegame file is on one of the following locations, I'd ask you to share the whole Campaign folder.

<Documents>\Arma 3\Saved\A3\Missions_F_Orange\Campaign
<Documents>\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\<ProfileName>\Saved\A3\Missions_F_Orange\Campaign

If anyone else encountered the issue with campaign not ending or with memory achievement being unlocked early, could you please share you savegames as well?