11 hours ago, maxl30 said:

And where - in the Samples are nothing, only collored pics with an false view

They are indeed in Arma 3 Samples for the Van and Utility Drone. Toggle the various layers in the Photoshop file on / off to reveal the full UV for the livery.

Thanks for pointing me to it!

It's a really good template, and thanks for the helper layers! After messing around with it, I have one more little question: Is there any way to create a "tan", i.e. non-reflecting skin of the Van? I'd like to create a military ambulance but the gloss is making this kind of hard!

On 9/15/2017 at 0:54 PM, TrueMonolith said:

Is there any way to create a "tan", i.e. non-reflecting skin of the Van? I'd like to create a military ambulance but the gloss is making this kind of hard!

You would need to also apply a custom material, besides a color map texture. This is not my area of expertise, so perhaps a kind artist soul can point you to a guide on that :yinyang:

On 15. 9. 2017 at 0:54 PM, TrueMonolith said:

create a "tan"

Hi, TrueMonolith.
If I understand corectly what you want to achieve that is the same effect as you can see on the IDAP Ambulance, for instance. If you want to lower reflection values of whole vehicle then you can create custom material and play with these values:
specular[]={1,1,1,1};
specularPower=100;

if you want be pixel specific then you have to plug a SMDI map in your material which you can prepare easily in some photo editor. Then you need to edit green and blue channel to get wanted effect. 

an example how we did it for the "unfinished van livery":
image.png

• Like 2

Have the source files been released for things like the basic helmet, etc for modders yet re: Laws of War?  Would love to do some retextures of the basic helmet.

Is there a template  to edit the chalkboard  " Land_wallsign_01_chalkboard_F" ?

I tried with settextureglobal but it only changes the frame of the chalkboard. 

On 26/8/2017 at 2:38 AM, Night515 said:

There already are. Search "Medical Tent" under "Structures (Altis)" or "Structures (Tanoa)". To remove the medical sign, you can put this in the init field:

this animateSource ["MedSign_Hide",1,true];
this animateSource ["Door_Hide",1,true];

It'll also open the doors. :)

EDIT

Text is backwards on the Ambulance's front:

k43m68M.jpg

Do you know if there is also a command to remove the walls and leave them as open tents?

Thanks

2 hours ago, cc_kronus said:

Do you know if there is also a command to remove the walls and leave them as open tents?

Thanks

Should be:

this animateSource ["InnerTent_Hide",1,true];

and don't forget the 

this animateSource ["outerTent_Hide",1,true];

to have all the complete set! :)

Is there any plan to add samples for the Basic helmet, i had some plans for it but never could act upon them due to LOW still being EBO encrypted