On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:46 PM, darksidesixofficial said:

Problems i came across.

-Medical Van doors don't open at the rear.

-Cargo drone doesn't have physical cargo, but rather, simply has an Inventory.

-cluster munitions effects are sub-par.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:16 AM, darksidesixofficial said:

Not perfect, not aweful, but far from the quality standard of the rest of Arma 3's assets from Vanilla and prior DLC's. This is not hypercritical, that's a straight up fact. Take the van, put it in a line with all then other vehicles and it stands out like a sore thumb.

Medical Van can open ...     this animateDoor ['Door_4_source', 1];

Hello guys, please check this information.

1) Errors on .rpt

Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitTurret' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F'
Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitGun' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F'
Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitTurret' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F'
Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitGun' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F'

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126642

2) Seats of Van have some bad positions

Spoiler

20170906165705_1.jpg

20170906174143_1.jpg

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126644

3) Strange animation "GetOut"

4) Strange AI Driver

Edited by pr9inichek

Not sure if it is intentional, but the mechanic uniform does not respond to setobjecttexture. There is not another tee-shirt / jeans uniform (without a shemag scarf) in the default game, so it would nice to have the option to 

When exactly will we get access to the main branch release. My steam says 12th sept, but you guys tell us 7th? Shouldn't it be available by now?

16 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitTurret' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F' Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitGun' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F' Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitTurret' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F' Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitGun' in 'C_IDAP_Van_02_transport_F'

nothing to worry about. As for GetOut animations I will take a look at it later

1 hour ago, SterlingC said:

Not sure if it is intentional, but the mechanic uniform does not respond to setobjecttexture. There is not another tee-shirt / jeans uniform (without a shemag scarf) in the default game, so it would nice to have the option to 

It will be fixed post initial release

2 minutes ago, bullet purveyor said:

When exactly will we get access to the main branch release. My steam says 12th sept, but you guys tell us 7th? Shouldn't it be available by now?

the day is not over ;)

• Like 5

Loving some of this new furniture. Just decked out mine and my buddy's room in our barracks. Can't wait to use the ambulance and whatnot in an operation too.

Question though, the wallet under "things > Intel > wallet" has a texture attribute in Eden. Where can I find a template to replace the contents of the wallet? Spent a couple of hours making an image of a Canadian Military ID to replace the lighthouse photo.

I just found them - what is Sphere (Geometry)? What is difference between normal Sphere and Sphere (Geometry)?

Hello there,

I noticed a new HUD icon for the AL6 drone, it looks like a little bottle of vitamins ^^. Screenshot below.

Any idea what does it stands for ? Thanks !

All the new content is looking really great, love all the new very well detailed eden editor items and furniture, thanks for all the content and features so far Bohemia.

1 hour ago, Shurilex said:

Hello there,

I noticed a new HUD icon for the AL6 drone, it looks like a little bottle of vitamins ^^. Screenshot below.

All the new content is looking really great, love all the new very well detailed eden editor items and furniture, thanks for all the content and features so far Bohemia.

Leaflets possibly?

That's the icon for vehicle in vehicle loading, I believe. Maybe a remnant of a time where you could manually attach to and lift up the little cargo boxes?

15 hours ago, POLPOX said:

I just found them - what is Sphere (Geometry)? What is difference between normal Sphere and Sphere (Geometry)?

you can use addAction on Sphere (Geometry) since it has valid geometry in geometry LOD

7 hours ago, Shurilex said:

Hello there,

it's vehicle in vehicle icon. In this case you can load veeery small items inside via scripting ;)

• Like 4

Suggestion: Change the de-mining drone's bombs to air-burst close to the ground.

Reason being is that I spent 4 bombs trying to destroy a single AP mine in the Remnants of War campaign even though each bomb exploded within a metre of the mine. I think the bumps and angles of the ground sometimes blocks the bomb's explosive blast from reaching the mines even in close proximity. Changing the de-mining's bombs to air-burst above the ground instead will solve this tedious annoyance.

• Like 6

The IDAP helicopter (C_IDAP_Heli_Transport_02_F) has flares.

is this intended?

I mean its a civil helicopter.

Would it be possible to get a real civil version of it, without the IDAP logo?

Some texture just without the logo.

How do you make the demining drone autonomously demine?

I saw in the showcase that it can do it, but there's no waypoint or script I can find.

1 hour ago, das attorney said:

I saw in the showcase that it can do it, but there's no waypoint or script I can find.

A scripted WP could be a nice addition. For now, the Expo system is quite simple to script (assuming you don't want the dummy charges):

doMove
flyInHeight
fire "BombDemine_01_F"

• Like 2

I would love to see the open and outer variants for the tents on each faction by default in the editor, they're much more useful than the closed tents.

DWUgs2U.jpg

• Like 6

Very nice work on the ambulances. I like the emergency lights and the fact that it can fit two casualties. But I have to say I was rather disappointed that the siren was just a horn sound instead of a scripted siren that doesn't turn off until you hit the mouse/keybind again. And a suggestion for the seats in the back, assuming it's not already implemented and I'm just missing it, it would be nice to be able to select a particular seat; That way someone acting as a paramedic doesn't end up in a stretcher.

13 hours ago, DnA said:

A scripted WP could be a nice addition. For now, the Expo system is quite simple to script (assuming you don't want the dummy charges):

doMove
flyInHeight
fire "BombDemine_01_F"

Thanks for the tips.  I ended up writing a little script in case anyone else wants to play about with the drone for the time being.

• Like 2

I need to add the blue lightbar on the other models of the van like the "Offroader" but it doesnt work ?!

Is it possible ?

I would make an Gendarmerie-Skin for the Van ...

Hey there, now that the DLC is officially released, is there any ETA for the repaint templates? I'd really love to do a military-esque repaint of the ambulance (and some other stuff :) )!

6 minutes ago, TrueMonolith said:

Hey there, now that the DLC is officially released, is there any ETA for the repaint templates? I'd really love to do a military-esque repaint of the ambulance (and some other stuff :) )!

They're already released. :)

And where - in the Samples are nothing, only collored pics with an false view