cmcssc

CMCSSC MK20 SSR Beta test

Would love to try it out but Mega doesn't seem to want to let it download.

15 minutes ago, wansec_6 said:

Would love to try it out but Mega doesn't seem to want to let it download.

Fix the link,sorry about that!!

Congrats This is very high quality rifle addon. Great job with the model.

Only issues I ve found with it are as follows:

Some slight discoloration on a stock depending on light, shadow casting.

Firing sounds both standard and suppressed have some weird aftereffect echo and I think could be better quality.

Besides that this rifle is perfect and ready for general release in my oppinion.

Regards.

• Like 3

Oh wow! I have wanted a Mk20 for so long. Nice work!

Just took it for a few shots. It is all really nice. Only thing that is a bit off is the sound tails. The cut off very suddenly-especially when suppressed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

Oh wow! I have wanted a Mk20 for so long. Nice work!

Yea I concur. Like I ve said, this is toadie2k/NiArms s quality stuff. If the rest of planned SCAR rifle family will look like that, this has potential of being one of the most popular weapons addons.

Regards.

• Like 3

Really high quality work for your first mod as said before the only real issue is the sounds at the moment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Congrats This is very high quality rifle addon. Great job with the model.

Only issues I ve found with it are as follows:

Some slight discoloration on a stock depending on light, shadow casting.

Firing sounds both standard and suppressed have some weird aftereffect echo and I think could be better quality.

Besides that this rifle is perfect and ready for general release in my oppinion.

Regards.

Thanks for your suggestion,I remake the sound sample and you can download and try it again.

Regards.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cmcssc said:

Thanks for your suggestion,I remake the sound sample and you can download and try it again.

Regards.

Thanks for the update. The firing sounds are indeed better now.

Regards.

• Like 2

cmcssc - You've made me a very happy man. I've been waiting for this for a MK20 for a long time. Thanks. And I can't wait to see the rest of your SCAR models in ArmA 3 as well. 

Helo.

Just the headsup regarding todays update. The magazine lacks texture. The new firing sounds are very good though.

Regards.

6 hours ago, bolo861 said:

Helo.

Just the headsup regarding todays update. The magazine lacks texture. The new firing sounds are very good though.

Regards.

yesterday I test it all day and can"t find the texture problem but I reset the texture path in OB and repack it try to find out why,sorry about that!

• Like 1

Thank You for prompt update. Everything works as intended now.

Regards.

First off, great gun. I've been waiting for this to be created since I first started Arma.

It seems like the zeroing or ballistics or...something... is a bit off, as aiming at a person's face at exactly 500m , while my scope is zeroed to 500m, results in hitting their chest, which for heavily armored targets means I have to do follow-up shots. Zeroing-to-aim seems to be okay if I'm shooting 100/200/300m with appropriate sights but anything remotely in the marksman range and my shots seem like they're off.

Also, it seems like while bipod deployed, there's more sway than there should be, making headshots all the harder.

Still, these are fairly minimal complaints, and the Mk20 is otherwise my favorite gun of all times.

Great mod, I've been hoping for a high-quality working Mk20SSR for a long time!

My community uses ACE3, so I took the liberty to make a config that enables ACE magazines on this weapon for personal use. If you'd like I can give you a link so you can add it to the mod.

Thanks for your work, and keep it up!

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎年‎10‎月‎23‎日 at 8:08 PM, Andres97 said:

Great mod, I've been hoping for a high-quality working Mk20SSR for a long time!

My community uses ACE3, so I took the liberty to make a config that enables ACE magazines on this weapon for personal use. If you'd like I can give you a link so you can add it to the mod.

Thanks for your work, and keep it up!

Thank you very much to do this for me,please give me the link because I 'm not use ACE right now and I'm moving my home to other place this month so didn't see this reply.

Luv it!!

Especially the ranger plate makes a MK17 a MK17.

Great job

Edit: Sry, a MK20 :P.....