Sign in to follow this  
SyoSin

Vaults in Multi for Real Money(Fruit Trees & Pickup Trucks) Eddited by SyoSin

its Really Pretty Simple, There's a General Outpost(s), That You Can Only Get Certain Supplies From!

Some are Essential for Multiplayer Like Vaults,(witch Should Cost Real Money) Pre-Raised Fruit Trees, Vehicles(Real Money) Anything That Cant Not Ever be Crafted! I Say Anything that's Going to be Pingn A lot Should Have Some Sort of Cost( If You Don't Want to Pay For a Multiplayer Perks Fine, But Expect Your Door TO Get Knocked Down and Your Supplies Raided! )You Have To Give a Little To Get a Little) Gamers) There Could be a Few Different Kinds of Vaults, Personal, Clan, a Vault That Opens 2 Weeks After in Real Time/Person & Clan!

Personally I Would Love to See a Self Efficient Base in Its Last Phase! Maybe A Way To Make Beef Jerky & Smoked Fish! Killing Porcupines, For Quills as a Sewing needles, Vine's as String for a Sewing Kits! Picking Cotton/Grain/Rice from a Farm Field!

P.S. PlZz Make Fireplaces and Wood Burning Stoves, Fridges Work PLSZzzz!!!

Personally I Love Pixel Games, Especially Evolving ones With BASE BUILDING, 

I Also Posted on the App Review The Same

Sincerely,

Sinditencess

Um, please no. ^^

On a side note, when/if multiplayer is added, it will likely be identical to the browser version. Also considering this game is VERY similar to DayZ, and this game is 100% free forever, this will never happen. However there are several other games that exist that are sort of like the features you have suggested.

its Really Pretty Simple, There's a General Outpost(s), That You Can Only Get Certain Supplies From!

Some are Essential for Multiplayer Like Vaults,(witch Should Cost Real Money) Pre-Raised Fruit Trees, Vehicles(Real Money) Anything That Cant Not Ever be Crafted! I Say Anything that's Going to be Pingn A lot Should Have Some Sort of Cost( If You Don't Want to Pay For a Multiplayer Perks Fine, But Expect Your Door TO Get Knocked Down and Your Supplies Raided! )You Have To Give a Little To Get a Little) Gamers) There Could be a Few Different Kinds of Vaults, Personal, Clan, a Vault That Opens 2 Weeks After in Real Time/Person & Clan!

Personally I Would Love to See a Self Efficient Base in Its Last Phase! Maybe A Way To Make Beef Jerky & Smoked Fish! Killing Porcupines, For Quills as a Sewing needles, Vine's as String for a Sewing Kits! Picking Cotton/Grain/Rice from a Farm Field!

P.S. PlZz Make Fireplaces and Wood Burning Stoves, Fridges Work PLSZzzz!!!

Personally I Love Pixel Games, Especially Evolving ones With BASE BUILDING, 

I Also Posted on the App Review The Same

Sincerely,

Sinditencess

Hello SyoSin!

Thanks for your feedback! We're currently working on improving the game and fixing reported issues. While we explore our options on how to add new content to the game in future updates we can't confirm multiplayer will be added. Nontheless we're open to our players' ideas and suggestions on how to improve the game. 

How do you Edit a Topic?? was Gonna Update and Delete the Second post I made to the Thread??

You are unable to actually delete the post, however you are able to edit the post with the second option at the bottom of your post to the right of quote. You can edit the topic in the same way, using your first post within the topic. :)

Ok, Got it, Guess I cant add more Tags

You should be able to add more tags. Edit your first post, just below Topic you should be able to update the tags there.

syo have you been fed with ubisoft,ea and shit mobile games all life what you have suggested is bullshit and paywalling something is something that should never be done