Moo1996

Mission PBO not in Multiplayer

when i upload the PBO via the editor, to steam, it works, but i cant just have it in the play list of the mission selector it sounds confusing, but idk if its meant to be like that, but im pretty sure the settings wont work for anyone else if they do not download the steam workshop mod. anyone got any inputs or insights? im lost :(

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache

Keep in mind, you will need to show hidden files.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files

Steam workshop:

C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\ProfileName\Saved\steamMPMission

Copy the .pbo to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions

Do not copy .pbo from Steam workshop because:

1) Not needed, it is automatically read in-game.

2) It's a little different, notice how there is no .worldName at the end? If you need to put the .pbo on the server and no external download link is available. Unpack it, check island, add the worldName at the end. Example:

mission.Altis

Repack, upload to server.

• Like 1

when i take the mission.pbo file from steammpmissions and but it in MPMissions of arma3 it's still not loaded in the mission selecter, it only has default missions and the workshop one there, is that how it's meant to be? do people have to click the steam button to acquire the files for the mission or will it just work if im launching it off of the workshop mission. i hope im making sense, half the time im not sure what im even talking about

2d41964b99.png

That's the only one that's there is there not meant to just be one in white with the same name? or am i stupid, i just am clueless and really need some guidance ! do people have to download the workshop content in order for everything to work on their end?

f181fc6a92.jpg

And also! where it says by "NeoArmageddon and Scruffy, Ported by Phantom" where would i go to change that?

Thanks in advance!

Also you can change it by going to C:\Users\%userprofile%\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\yourprofilename\folder1\folder2

If you get it off the workshop:

You have to host it, then shut it down.

Now go to the above (folder1=saved , folder2=staemMPmission)

copy the mission folder and put it in the above (folder1=mpmissions)

restart arma (if you havent already) and it should be there ready to host

If you made it:

goto the above (folder1= missions)

copy the mission

paste in the above (folder1= mpmissions)

if you had arma running restart and it should be there to host