McGuinness

Battle Eye Not starting

I cant seem to join any server as battle eye isn't starting up.  I get Screenshot. I hit Enable, and it refreshes the game and gives me the same error.  In the Arma Launcher, battle eye IS enabled. I've tried multiple servers, I've verified game cache, added firewall exceptions for the battle eye service and nothing is helping. I'm fresh out of ideas. =(

8/8/2017 5:45:47 PM - Starting BattlEye Service...

8/8/2017 5:45:48 PM - Launching the game...

Thanks

-McGuinness

4 minutes ago, McGuinness said:

I cant seem to join any server as battle eye isn't starting up.  I get Screenshot. I hit Enable, and it refreshes the game and gives me the same error.  In the Arma Launcher, battle eye IS enabled. I've tried multiple servers, I've verified game cache, added firewall exceptions for the battle eye service and nothing is helping. I'm fresh out of ideas. =(

8/8/2017 5:45:47 PM - Starting BattlEye Service...

8/8/2017 5:45:48 PM - Launching the game...

Thanks

-McGuinness

Since the update of arma today i can't join any server aswell, i get "Battleye is not enabled. Restart the game to enable it?"

1 hour ago, clarkycal said:

Since the update of arma today i can't join any server aswell, i get "Battleye is not enabled. Restart the game to enable it?"

Solution: DO NOT use the new arma 3 profiling options

@dwarden Opting into the arma Profiling does not allow you to join servers, you get the following: "Battleye is not enabled. Restart the game to enable it?"