zeedesertfox

Adjusting heights in Arma 3, for the ASOR vehicle selection script.

Good afternoon everyone. 

I've made my own mission in Arma 3, from a bunch of scripts and other things thrown together.

My current issue is that I am trying to get the ASOR vehicle selection script to spawn their vehicles at a certain height, onto a Aircraft Carrier. At the same time, on the other end of the map, I would like the vehicles to spawn at the base, on the ground there.

Now, the base vehicles spawn just fine.

The two issues I had were the spawning of players on the carrier and the spawning of vehicles on the carrier. 

I've fixed the spawning of players at the correct altitude, as one can see in the init file of the mission, but now my issue is that of spawning the vehicles at the correct altitude.

Here is an example of the base's plane spawning code. 

this addAction ["Spawn Planes", {[["planes"], [], "planespawn"] execvm "ASORVS\open.sqf";}];

That works well enough, but I tried using a similar, but slightly modified version to spawn the vehicles on the aircraft carrier, but have had no luck so far.

this addAction ["Spawn Planes", {[["planes"], [], "planespawn_1"] execvm "ASORVS\open.sqf";}, 209.322, 0];

Again, mission files are attached and the screenshots. The mods I do have loaded at the moment are:

Shacktac-userinterface

CBA_A3

Chernobyl Zone

Ares Mod- Achillies Expansion

and 

CH View distance

Although you should be able to open the mission through vanilla.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0rF4pj_6JMUdzdHcWRONXBRbkE

Thank you for your time.

I recognize that this is probably just the issue of me reading the instructions wrong, but I still require help on this.

Thank you for your time.