Jackofunited

Enjoying this game

Been playing this for a month or so now - for me find the novice level difficult enough.  Really enjoying the game - on my current run actually made it to a second island (I know pretty rubbish!) found a fortified army post which proved to be useful re grabbing some decent ammo and weapons.  Also on this run come across some friendlies that have offered to keep look-out while I loot - only problem is I been shot by each of them (I was blocking their line of sight) no problem had plenty of bandages.  General question has anyone built their own defensive base (with fences etc) I tend to stick to the roads - hunker down at night in buildings and travel during the day.

Hello,

I am really glad to hear you are enjoying the game so much, I do as well, and that is why I am everywhere trying to keep the game active and known throughout the world ah. Welcome to the second island. :) I have noticed this as well, the friendlies to tend to shoot you a lot, basically you just need to go into a town/city and just hide out in a house until they die, or kill all of the zombies so you can walk about freely. Lots of people have built bases, there are lots and lots of photos on the Mini DayZ reddit. When you get to the third island, and weeks into run, zombies become more numerous. Also on the third island guns and ammo spawn A LOT more often, requiring you to find extra space, which is where tents come in, and you must protect your tent from zombies and looters, thus you build a fence, and barbed wire around it, and this is where base building comes in. It is very relevant to build a base, but not really until third island. 

• Like 1

Hi this is just my opinion of the game. (Keep in mind I normally am the one reading opinions rather than making them) So my experience as a whole on this game has been incredible, I don't know why, but wether I die in the game on day 2, or in veteran mode on day 9 I just can't wait to try survive again. The survival aspect is amazing, and the amount of time required to actually survive is long in the game but short in reality, it's not like I'm going to end up playing this game for hours on end, because I find there is just a great sigh of relief in surviving just one day, to the point where I put it down and begin trying for day two the next day! I really enjoy playing this game. And I don't know how we (the community) could help you guys (the developers) keep going with this, and make it expand into something even more than what it already is. Do you guys need funding for this or what, I really want to see this go far, and not stop like so many other app games I've seen. Thanks for making a great game. Don't stop! 

No I am not a dev, just someone who is very active within the community, and very interested in the future of this game.

33 minutes ago, bulan555 said:

@Valbunny are you actaully a fuckin dev cause everyones been saying so

No was need to use such foul language to ask a simple question.

Hello Neil_Hines!

If you like survival games and are looking for more hardcore gameplay Mini DayZ could be interesting game for you. The game will probably seem quite hard at the beginning but players are getting better as they play and surviving can change into exploration. Also it's completely free so feel fry to give it a try! ;-)