Sign in to follow this  
cookies2432

No config error and question about 3D editor

Hello, I thought I'd come here for assistance since people are experienced in terrain builder. 

I'm currently having issues exporting my terrain after having added custom tree's. When I try to export it it gives me this error: ERROR: there is no config.bin/cpp found for \plants_winter\models\t\t_picea1s.p3d 

I was also wondering if there's a way to "import" objects placed in the eden editor on the map to terrain builder. 

Thank you for your time and have a good day :)

What did you use to extract the winter plants pbo?

As for Eden you can do file export to Terrain Builder, then copy and paste that to a file, then import that to TB. BUT Eden nor x-cam exports rotation correct. So you can only move object up/down and rotate left and right

18 minutes ago, RoF said:

What did you use to extract the winter plants pbo?

As for Eden you can do file export to Terrain Builder, then copy and paste that to a file, then import that to TB. BUT Eden nor x-cam exports rotation correct. So you can only move object up/down and rotate left and right

I used Mikero's tool "ExtractPbo" and ah okay, yea I guess i'll just work with buldozer then :)

Anyone got an idea? I also came up with another question too. How would I do to bring arma 2 assets into terrain builder? I tried with the CUP ones but they seemed to have weird paths and uneditable rvmat's.

There is nothing wrong with cup, load of people use it for terrain making. How did you use extractpbo? Did you do it correct like,

extractpbo "path\to\mod" P:\

6 minutes ago, RoF said:

There is nothing wrong with cup, load of people use it for terrain making. How did you use extractpbo? Did you do it correct like,

extractpbo "path\to\mod" P:\

I put it in the CA folder but I might've messed it up. Now it also seems a lot of more issues showed up as well :/ do you happen to have steam if I could add you and maybe talk there? It's a lot easier