I have made Mission with a y-32 VTOL taking off from an airfield far away from combat. This plane has 2 groups set to safe in it: One with the pilot and the co-pilot and the other one only filled para troopers sitting in the cargo room. But now when I start the mission the para trooper leader orders 8 of them to leave the plane and then orders 3 of them to get back in again (the plane has taken off already) leaving 5 outside. Something similair occurd in my mission with filled up trucks driving in a convoy.

Is this a known issue or is it because the vehicle is fully loaded and therefor trying to get rid of some passengers :).

I appreciate any help.

Nico

What waypoint are you using for the two groups group one pilot and co-pilot group 2 paratroopers.

How are you put in the paratroopers inside the plane. Place and drop from editor or scripting. 

Yes it a bug somethings the group leader will order AI units out of a vechicle and into other vehicle positions. Usually ai number 2 in a group will always go into the driver's spot.

If possible AI disable move for the needed time period and AI enable move after that

No need to make things complicated  :wink_o: