Sign in to follow this  
asys

live. die. repeat

June 27  in  Feedback Thread i wrote about how I raised from the dead. I  record video

At last saturday i have a strange game. Battle of the immortals, at one side - risen dead, at other side - bulletproof man, which absorbing damage without vest, turned round and kill. 

I recorded second video about my undying play. I do not want to be thought of myself as a cheater :sad:  Please help

p.s. OFFICIAL Argo (EU) 315 - mixed

If you don't want to be considered a cheater, press "escape" and "commit suicide" when this happens to keep it fair for the other team and to avoid getting reported for exploiting a bug, which is exactly what you are doing. 

• Like 1

you're right. But in battle сourage i  forgot this 

12 hours ago, asys said:

June 27  in  Feedback Thread i wrote about how I raised from the dead. I  record video

At last saturday i have a strange game. Battle of the immortals, at one side - risen dead, at other side - bulletproof man, which absorbing damage without vest, turned round and kill. 

I recorded second video about my undying play. I do not want to be thought of myself as a cheater :sad:  Please help

p.s. OFFICIAL Argo (EU) 315 - mixed

Hi,

thanks for the report, it is a known issue and we are working on fixing it and other respawn related issues. 

• Like 1